Alessio Romagnoli Thread

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
What? Paletta lost Higuain like 5 times, if Donna didnt saved it all we'd be 1-5 that night... ffs do u people watch the game??

Romagnoli did well, Paletta was all around, missing crossed balls and losing Higuain. Last chance, b4 the penalty, where the f was paletta??

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We have a different coach this season, with a different style. Romagnoli explained in an interview, the emphasis is more on going forward, playing out from the back (he prefers this), this is why he's different this season. Also having Paletta instead of Alex as a partner imo also makes a difference.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
He did really well in the game...very composed and didn't let that own goal affect his game

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ronera Scored a goal for Italy yaaaaaay.

Oh wait, sorry, as it was an own goal...

Next nesta my ass.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
That goal is mostly on Rugnai. Watch it again.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Next nesta my ass.

Did you even watch the goal?

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rugnai blocked the shot, Ronera put it back in, how is that on Rugnai??oh i see, Rugnai should know Ronera is his partner and has bad reflexes and hence he shouldn't have blocked the shot in the first place so Ronera won't look like an idiot.

how many excuses you guys going to give him, he sucks, period, he made alot of mistakes you won't even admit, just look at these highlights from last game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smuq0SJilbI

the goal at 2:32
Minute 4:36 when he was beaten in a corner.
Minute 8:40 again beaten by a corner.

or in this highlight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1BsrZ8boo
at 2:52 when he passed the ball to an attacker.

not only that made 4 fatal errors in one game(he made much more but i can't show it because i don't have the full match), he was invisible in all Netherlands attacks, i didn't see him make one solid tackle, block or clearance. stop hyping his ass like he is some kind of god, he is weak / average and unfortunately with all the hype he is getting we are stuck with him for years to come unless some club believe that shitty hype and actually buy him.

Last edited:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Rugnai blocked the shot, Ronera put it back in, how is that on Rugnai??oh i see, Rugnai should know Ronera is his partner and has bad reflexes and hence he shouldn't have blocked the shot in the first place so Ronera won't look like an idiot.

how many excuses you guys going to give him, he sucks, period, he made alot of mistakes you won't even admit, just look at these highlights from last game.

or in this highlight

not only that made 4 fatal errors in one game(he made much more but i can't show it because i don't have the full match), he was invisible in all Netherlands attacks, i didn't see him make one solid tackle, block or clearance. stop hyping his ass like he is some kind of god, he is weak / average and unfortunately with all the hype he is getting we are stuck with him for years to come unless some club believe that shitty hype and actually buy him.

You are a blind idiot

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Unbelievable

Rugani was the one going to the ground like an amateur. First block was Bonucci and ROMAGNOLI the second deflection. Open your eyes, please.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OMG Roma did all sorts of good things all match, the own goal was very unlucky but I saw lots of clearances and blocks, lots of great passes, perfect positioning & shepherding Dutch players away from the goal.

He's a gem, can't help but love and appreciate all his good stuff, any mistakes are part of the learning process, not expecting him to be perfect every second.

I also appreciate his mental strength in having a solid game despite the setback of the own goal at the beginning.

❤️

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
netherlands werent able to score...clearly italys defence was shaky... smh Roma played well and looked composed next to bonucci and rugani i thought.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Next nesta my ass.

The first one to blame was Parolo who let his opponent walk away. Rewatch it and you'll see.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You are a blind idiot

typical Ronera fanboy, when he can't reply he starts the insults , that shows his class.

as for the rest, even if the whole team makes a mistake that doesn't mean i should also make one as well, that is ridiculous it is like saying i'm fat because the guy to me in the class is fat so it is ok, no it is not ok there no way in hell i should score an own goal regardless of the circumstances.

plus i showed a full incidents where he get owned / made mistakes, it is not that he made a world class performances, if you make 4 errors in 1 game as a defender against(not that strong Netherlands) then you are weak admitting it or not.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

or in this highlight

He was fouled in the second corner. Gigio shouldn't have passed in that situation and still Romagnoli managed to get it to a teammate. He was in a no pass zone, Gigio's fault. The goal again, hes the last to blame for. So, only the first corner he was beaten, and by a physical freak in Bruno Martins Indi. Dude, stop it. You're trying so hard

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
typical Ronera fanboy, when he can't reply he starts the insults , that shows his class.

as for the rest, even if the whole team makes a mistake that doesn't mean i should also make one as well, that is ridiculous it is like saying i'm fat because the guy to me in the class is fat so it is ok, no it is not ok there no way in hell i should score an own goal regardless of the circumstances.

plus i showed a full incidents where he get owned / made mistakes, it is not that he made a world class performances, if you make 4 errors in 1 game as a defender against(not that strong Netherlands) then you are weak admitting it or not.

I think Rugani and Bonucci got owned multiple times and made ridiculous errors....still to me they did well

I don't know why are you pissed, its an own goal. So what? the guy played well...in fact Italy was being pressured non stop on the 2nd half. I think he's one of the players who did his job in the best way possible

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He was fouled in the second corner. Gigio shouldn't have passed in that situation and still Romagnoli managed to get it to a teammate. He was in a no pass zone, Gigio's fault. The goal again, hes the last to blame for. So, only the first corner he was beaten, and by a physical freak in Bruno Martins Indi. Dude, stop it. You're trying so hard

the foul in the second corner wasn't on him, look closely, and you are ready to blame everybody in the bitch except him, i showed how he sucks making many errors in one game and all your defenses that he did a good game regardless and that others did mistakes so it is ok, fine i don't care to convince you or anybody in that matter, it is my opinion that he sucks and i have many proves unlike you.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the foul in the second corner wasn't on him, look closely, and you are ready to blame everybody in the bitch except him, i showed how he sucks making many errors in one game and all your defenses that he did a good game regardless and that others did mistakes so it is ok, fine i don't care to convince you or anybody in that matter, it is my opinion that he sucks and i have many proves unlike you.

Okay

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Don't bother arguing with this fucktard. The girl/boy he has a crush on is probably a Romagnoli fan, hence the jealousy.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
netherlands werent able to score...clearly italys defence was shaky... smh Roma played well and looked composed next to bonucci and rugani i thought.

:thumbsup:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Rugani and Bonucci got owned multiple times and made ridiculous errors....still to me they did well

I don't know why are you pissed, its an own goal. So what? the guy played well...in fact Italy was being pressured non stop on the 2nd half. I think he's one of the players who did his job in the best way possible

:thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
hatrick :thumbsup:

mleite :star:

giphy.gif

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
v Pescara will be Romagnoli's 100th appearance in Serie A!

This calls for 100 thumbs ups!

Maybe not... :)

Congratulations Alessio! :star:

❤️

Last edited: