AC Milan - Serie A 2006-2007

OK, Sheva's long gone. How will Milan do this season?

• We'll be fine. All good things must end and Sheva's another ship that passes through the night.

Votes: 91 56.5%
  • Heck, we're screwed. Get ready to start finishing behind Inter.

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Who cares about Sheva? We've got lost points to recover!

Votes: 41 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Milanista said:
hey mate, you have a secret crush on milan or what ?

:D

can you possibly blame him??? ;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Merged. We didn't need a separate thread for this ;)

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
Giallorossi said:
WORST POST EVERRRRRRR !!!!!

Milan are NOT doing that bad, ok they had a bad start but Milan are BACK. Gily and Kaka are kicking arse and are currently the best two players in Italy. You watch Milan will be back and 4th will be the least. I expect 3rd and maybe even 2nd the way things are going.

Just look at the table. Milan are climbing it ! and climbing it fast !!!!!

Lol Giallorossi arent u a Roma fan?u want or think milan will pass Roma then?

kaka%20brasil.jpg

[highlight]
This One Is For God​
[/highlight]

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
takahan said:
Who is our top scorer at the moment for this season?
Kaka or Marek?
Actually, neither; Gila is our leading scorer with seven.

Kaka has five goals to Janku's three, and is our leading CL scorer with five as well. In contrast, Seedorf, Gila and Inzaghi have five CL goals combined. :)

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
sorry i had to edit my post. misread bmw's post

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Giallorossi said:
WORST POST EVERRRRRRR !!!!!

Milan are NOT doing that bad, ok they had a bad start but Milan are BACK. Gily and Kaka are kicking arse and are currently the best two players in Italy. You watch Milan will be back and 4th will be the least. I expect 3rd and maybe even 2nd the way things are going.

Just look at the table. Milan are climbing it ! and climbing it fast !!!!!

I know Kaka' is one(although not of late:head: ), but who's the other?

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Looks like B is finally saying something useful:

channel4 said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan President Silvio Berlusconi believes that changes are needed in the team’s tactics in order to obtain the season’s objectives.

The Rossoneri are unbeaten in their last 11 matches and are only two points shy of a Champions League spot, which remains the primary objective in this difficult campaign.

“Sometimes Milan seem to me like a boxer who is unable to knock out his opponent,” said Berlusconi.

“We have to change our way of playing. It’s like in 1999, when we won the Scudetto with Coach Alberto Zaccheroni. We spoke before the last three matches and we changed the system,” added the former Prime Minister.

The Rossonero believes that after Ronaldo’s arrival, Carlo Ancleotti has plenty of options upfront and could field a three-man strikeforce in the match against Siena on Saturday.

“We could play with Ronaldo, Ricardo Oliveira and Kaka – a Brazilian trio. Furthermore, we mustn’t forget that we also have Alberto Gilardino and Filippo Inzaghi.

“We have many alternatives and we might have even more next season,” said a smiling Berlusconi, fuelling speculation that he might be planning to make a bid for Barcelona star Ronaldinho.

The club chief then reiterated that Kaka is not for sale and will not leave the San Siro, despite constant rumours in Spain stating that the player is set to join Real Madrid.

“He represents Milan perfectly with his values and he is fundamental for us. Kaka is a Rossoneri player and he will remain with us for a very long time. Maybe one day he will also wear the captain’s armband,” concluded Berlusconi.
I do agree with what he is saying entirelly, and I hope he means it.

[/font]

F.Inzaghi™

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Joe Cole, Totti, Del Piero, Fabregas, Rosicky, Giggs
Well our Serie A campaign this season has been disappointing for all of the AC Milan fans so far, but we still have good hopes in finishing 3rd in the table. This season till now wasn't that good for us, but really it wasn't that bad either, we've got -8 points since the start of the season and got hammered by injuries. We can finish 3rd this season, and if we did, I'd be satisfied.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Milan President Silvio Berlusconi believes that changes are needed in the team’s tactics in order to obtain the season’s objectives.
Hm, we re-signed Lazybones and continue to hold on to a long-past-his-shelf-life Ancelotti like a security blanket, while signing a handful of useless 30+ year-old players on cheapie transfers who've contributed enough to fill a thimble. Yep, we're making changes. :rolleyes:

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
this serie A season for Milan it's been hard, bcause of the -8 starting points, they didn't started well the season, and they knew that it was almost impossible to reach the first places, but they never gave up, and for them, reaching the champions league places was like winning the scudetto. and they did it, they reached the 4th place, and are fighting for the 3rd one with lazio (lazio 61 pts, Milan 60 pts, Empoli 5th with 53 pts.) and they're having a great CL (we are in final!!! :D)
as i say, Milan's season it's not over! i think there are 2 more matches and serie A finishes, and they have a great form, and are playing amazing with so much motivation.
this serie A season, is been great for Milan! :D

FORZA ROSSONERI!! :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
I guess this is really the topic for san paolo & tsar's "inter & serie A & ucl" conversation but interesting one it was anyway :D

reading all those posts in the samuel eto'o thread, i felt like adding some groupie talk..JK :D

Just wanted to say that if we THINK that we played well last season then "we" need to get an appointment at the doctor's & get a head checkup. WE didnt play well in serie A when we drew & lost against pathetic teams which we used to walk all over & piss on...But we could clearly see a difference in our games when we played the UCL games, i think we knew that there was no chance at all to win the scudetto as inter had a huge lead and any sane being would know that we couldnt catch them with the team we had at the time with a off form gilardino, injured nesta, off form inzaghi, flop oliveria etc..and kaka wasnt doing too good either with problems concerning his persoanl life (his church) and his professional life ( his future as real was offering insane amounts of money)

So we basically made up our minds & went for the UCL just to save our asses from getting slayed all over the world because of bad perfomance and calciopoli. BUT winning UCL doesnt mean that we didnt struggle, the first few games were awful (group stage) and as far as i remember, we barely àdvanced?

so the conclusion is that determination & FEW great games helped us, and that EXPERIENCE > YOUTH ... but to think & to say that we dont need new players is just crazy, i dont think anyone here would say that really...

and btw i agree with San Paolo...seeing people going crazy and badmouthing everyone because of a statement made by galliani which says " dont have too high hopes" is WHACK. Like SP said, we dont need to start all the drama before anything really happens, we can comment etc but to start calling people names etc is a bit weird as he didnt say " we wont be signing anyone!!!!!" and as Ac Milan fans, i think we all know not to have too high hopes for the transfer season lmao, last time we got oliveria & grimi & oddo (successful transfer)

thats just my 500 bucks, i just felt like SPLASHING out bigtime lol

Schedule