Week 22: AC Milan 3-0 F.C. Internazionale Milano 31/01/2016 20.45 CET

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The Eder quote is so spot on, it's like every time we play Inter these days, they have a new team

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
On Bacca: "He needs to improve himself and to dialogue more with his teammates, the opportunities to score are coming, he must also be better at converting then."

Miha really in desperate need of a slap. Dude will sell any of his players to the press just to laugh,

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Paolo & Sheva :proud::cry:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Mihajlovic: "I don?t know what formation Mancini will play with. We'll be focusing above all on the way we will be playing"

I am not surprised that we arent consistent. This guy just dont care about an opponent :fp:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN 23 PER IL DERBY

30 January 2016 ore 16:30
Seduta pomeridiana per i rossoneri in preparazione al derby di domani.

MILANO - E' iniziata alle 15.00 sul campo centrale di Milanello la seduta di rifinitura della squadra. Dopo l'iniziale discorso di mister Mihajlovic, i giocatori hanno eseguito un lavoro di passaggi a uno e due tocchi a centrocampo.

Successivamente la squadra divisa in due gruppi ha eseguito un po' di torello/circolazione di palla e posseso palla. Menez, Alex, Bonaventura e Balotelli hanno svolto l'intero allenamento con il gruppo.

L'amministratore delegato rossonero Adriano Galliani ha assistito alla seduta.

Questa la lista dei 23 convocati di mister Mihajlovic:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Livieri

DIFENSORI: Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Romagnoli, Simic, Zapata

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bertolacci, Bonaventura, Jos? Mauri, Kucka, Montolivo, Poli

ATTACCANTI: Bacca, Balotelli, Boateng, Honda, Menez, Niang

http://accessibile.acmilan.com/accessibile/news/91170

Menez IN
de Jong & Luiz Adriano OUT

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
IN 23 PER IL DERBY

MILANO - E' iniziata alle 15.00 sul campo centrale di Milanello la seduta di rifinitura della squadra. Dopo l'iniziale discorso di mister Mihajlovic, i giocatori hanno eseguito un lavoro di passaggi a uno e due tocchi a centrocampo.

Successivamente la squadra divisa in due gruppi ha eseguito un po' di torello/circolazione di palla e posseso palla. Menez, Alex, Bonaventura e Balotelli hanno svolto l'intero allenamento con il gruppo.

DIFENSORI: Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Romagnoli, Simic, Zapata

Menez IN

So happy to see Noce, Ely, Mexes, Adriano out. Great.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
IN 23 PER IL DERBY

Menez IN

Look at that fodder midfield. :fp: :fp:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Miha really in desperate need of a slap. Dude will sell any of his players to the press just to laugh,

What a ridiculous statement to make by our manager- has any player in Europe converted more goals from fewer chances? Bacca has been everything and more that anyone could have predicted- a perfect Serie A player... The issue is that we placed a Ferrari in a shit house and the housekeeper doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a ridiculous statement to make by our manager- has any player in Europe converted more goals from fewer chances? Bacca has been everything and more that anyone could have predicted- a perfect Serie A player... The issue is that we placed a Ferrari in a shit house and the housekeeper doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.

He has a astonishing conversion rate. However he killed also a lot of chances because a poor first touch before he even attempted a shot (so those balls doesn't cont into the calculation of his awaome conversion rate). So maybe that's what Sinisa meant by he has to improve (rightfully).

That said he's still a world class attacker and I don't want to imagine us where we would be without both him and Menez.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On Inter:"I do not know what formation they will play, they have changed a lot. We will play our game, we don't bother how the others play. We always think about us before we think about the others, we do not change as much as the others."

What a stupid thing to say. No wonder he can never set up the team properly.

On Bacca: "He needs to improve himself and to dialogue more with his teammates, the opportunities to score are coming, he must also be better at converting then."

He's already converting from what little service he gets and you want more from him? How about setting up a proper midfield first and stop playing Bertolacci who adds nothing.

On Milan's season: "It's clear that we could do better, but for example a draw in Empoli is not a drama. I was angry because Milan can not be recovered after going ahead twice. It's our fault that we have conceeded the equalizer. We gave continuity to the results in the last 17 days, we won 10 games and lost only 2. In Empoli there was a clear penalty to our favor not given, however we do not want to make excuses because certain games we should have closed before. We had a good race, even though we had to win".

And yet he doesn't take the blame for taking too long to make subs and making horrible substitutions as well. :lol:

---

Mihajlovic likes to talk so much about his players and yet he doesn't like to admit how horrible his tactics are. When you have several draws against the lower table sides then something is wrong with you (the coach) and not the players.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We are actually favourites for this match?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Anyone who has been watching the derby for a long time knows that there are no favourites. Does not matter who is in form, or who is on top of the table... this game starts 50-50.

IMO the teams are very evenly balanced in terms of talent these days, so this will be a very competitive game. Maybe the game will be decided in the midfield as it usually is... That worries me as an Inter fan - our midfielders cannot pass if their life depended on it. But if they increase their intensity to the levels we had at the start of the season, then maybe we will balance it out.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who has been watching the derby for a long time knows that there are no favourites. Does not matter who is in form, or who is on top of the table... this game starts 50-50.

IMO the teams are very evenly balanced in terms of talent these days, so this will be a very competitive game. Maybe the game will be decided in the midfield as it usually is... That worries me as an Inter fan - our midfielders cannot pass if their life depended on it. But if they increase their intensity to the levels we had at the start of the season, then maybe we will balance it out.

no we (milan) are the favorites, deal with it

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
2 fodder teams

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu

LOL, GTFO then. Who gives a fuck what an Inter fan thinks

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Toyo Tires is ready for derby!
tumblr_inline_o1r8f73RPO1sfwrh3_540.jpg

Reaction score
Matchday! :star:
I can see us grabbing 3 points today (if not for individual errors).
Can't wait to see/feel a packed San Siro after my first visit vs Verona last month.
Any of you guys at the stadium tonight?

btw, short introduction of myself. I'm Daniel, 23, from Germany. Been reading on this forum for years even before my registration. I've been supporting Milan for about 12-13 years now. Hope to have a good time here :thumbsup:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Matchday! :star:
I can see us grabbing 3 points today (if not for individual errors).
Can't wait to see/feel a packed San Siro after my first visit vs Verona last month.
Any of you guys at the stadium tonight?

btw, short introduction of myself. I'm Daniel, 23, from Germany. Been reading on this forum for years even before my registration. I've been supporting Milan for about 12-13 years now. Hope to have a good time here :thumbsup:

Welcome

i hope you'll have a good time

Forza

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just bet on Inter to win - if that's not a jinx, I don't know.

Forza Milan!!