Bryan Cristante Thread

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
chelsea wants bryan? bryan says fuck you...we small spent a fortune on our primavera recently in order to have a good team in the future. we're not about to give them away just because chelsea comes knocking.)(fester is always there to prove me wrong though. fingers crossed)
chelsea? who the fuck is that? the comic from Etv? Cristante replaced robinho in a CL match that we immediately threw away. Cristante has more class than the rest of the milan team that did play that day(except zlatan
3710099943.jpg

Yeah+Boy+2.bmp

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
chelsea wants bryan? bryan says fuck you...we small spent a fortune on our primavera recently in order to have a good team in the future. we're not about to give them away just because chelsea comes knocking.)(fester is always there to prove me wrong though. fingers crossed)
chelsea? who the fuck is that? the comic from Etv? Cristante replaced robinho in a CL match that we immediately threw away. Cristante has more class than the rest of the milan team that did play that day(except zlatan

cheslkum GTFO

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
can Chelsea steal him from us the way English teams have been stealing other Italian prospects over the last few years like Macheda was?

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
3710099943.jpg

Yeah+Boy+2.bmp

Bryan have ADN rossoneri, so he will defenitly refuse their offer!:proud::proud::proud::proud:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
he's our youngest ever cl debutant. don't think he's going anywhere.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hope he gets a chance to play tomorrow

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
now that Merkel is out too I hope he gets some minutes since we could use a passing midfielder

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
now that Merkel is out too I hope he gets some minutes since we could use a passing midfielder

Do you think he is good enough to start yet? He's only 16.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you think he is good enough to start yet? He's only 16.

start, no. but I think against weaker teams I would consider trying him on the bench and giving him the last 15 to 20 minutes of the game to figure out how ready he is. The fact that he was well enough thought of to make his CL debut at 16 says that there is at least enough talent there to make him interesting

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
start, no. but I think against weaker teams I would consider trying him on the bench and giving him the last 15 to 20 minutes of the game to figure out how ready he is. The fact that he was well enough thought of to make his CL debut at 16 says that there is at least enough talent there to make him interesting

sub in the 80th minute against cagliari would do him very goooood :thumbsup:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
sub in the 80th minute against cagliari would do him very goooood :thumbsup:

Yeah, I can't say I've seen him play much but his CL debut at such a young age and Chelseas interest are enough for him to appear quite talented. 10 minutes against Cagilari would be great for him and would also give us an idea on how he plays and how good he really is.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is this guy even one of our best in the Primavera squad? Debuting at the age of 16 sounds very impressive, but I doubt he would've got to play that CL game if Kingsley B and several others of our prospects weren't missing or ineligible.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
getting a chinese aquilani vibe with a hint of pato in that image.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
really want this guy to see play at some time this season

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is this guy even one of our best in the Primavera squad? Debuting at the age of 16 sounds very impressive, but I doubt he would've got to play that CL game if Kingsley B and several others of our prospects weren't missing or ineligible.

being one of the youngest players on the team and starting most of the games suggests that there is a ton of talent. Calvano is a better midfielder, but he is also older and they play different roles.

other thing to keep in mind is that while Kingsley might be better, we have more quality at striker than in the midfield

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice mini match even though he finished in the losing side in the second quarter. Besides De Sciglio, Cristante is the player that seems to have a huge ceiling.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Hope to see Cristante get promoted this season or the next, seems very promising :thumbsup:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I heard he got a good game. Happy to hear it seeing he is still very young (still 17 years old).

I hope to see him playing some games in Serie A. He is not a defensive minded midfielder like most of our midfielders so hopefully he could get chance from Allegri in the coming season.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
1.86m, I hear he is AMF, why don't we label him as the next Kaka so he cracks under the pressure :D

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
1.86m, I hear he is AMF, why don't we label him as the next Kaka so he cracks under the pressure :D

He did play behind two strikers when Allievi won the championship, didn't he?

With Primavera and last friendly mini game he played as left/right CM.

I think, we still need to wait to know what actually his best position.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is a central midfielder. They were comparing him to Aquilani last season

Valotti or Carmona played behind the strikers, Cristante played further back

we should probably keep him around and give him some game-time since we lack creative midfielders

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They actually can't

I think I read somewhere that a owner can't own two clubs

Moreover, the point of a B team is that players can mover freely between them - which would be not possible with a completely separate team...

the compromise that I see is Milan buying a team like AC Bellinzona that got relegated from the Swiss Super League last season (so they should be cheap) and they play in the Italian speaking region of the country, so our kids would feel at home.

being able to have more direct control of our youth players while they are on loan there would be very valuable

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should just wait what position will be given to him should he get chance from Allegri. I expect similar situation with Merkel regarding the position Christante would take, side CM and attacking CM behind two strikers.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We should just wait what position will be given to him should he get chance from Allegri. I expect similar situation with Merkel regarding the position Christante would take, side CM and attacking CM behind two strikers.
from training video, this quy is very good technique, very big. I think milan's manegement jugde cristante who has more potential than merkel

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
from training video, this quy is very good technique, very big. I think milan's manegement jugde cristante who has more potential than merkel

Yes, I agree. He is similar like Merkel I think, who posses enough skill for many attributes of football like passing, ball controlling and protecting, dribbling, etc and have no super skill in certain area (both are not players who can dribble as good as Brazilian player for example). Christante is better in holding his position in the game IMO, being more disciplined than Merkel (in most occasions he is only in CM area of attacking, defending or ball possession). Christante's quality of passes, vision are also better than Merkel I think.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. He is similar like Merkel I think, who posses enough skill for many attributes of football like passing, ball controlling and protecting, dribbling, etc and have no super skill in certain area (both are not players who can dribble as good as Brazilian player for example). Christante is better in holding his position in the game IMO, being more disciplined than Merkel (in most occasions he is only in CM area of attacking, defending or ball possession). Christante's quality of passes, vision are also better than Merkel I think.

For goodness sake stop this. Merkel is professional, this lad is not. Wait until he graduates from the youth sector before making such claims. I'm not saying Merkel is better.In fact, I don't know who is better and my point is that you cannot say just from training videos.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
For goodness sake stop this. Merkel is professional, this lad is not. Wait until he graduates from the youth sector before making such claims. I'm not saying Merkel is better.In fact, I don't know who is better and my point is that you cannot say just from training videos.

LOL

I don't compare Christante now with Merkel now but both when they were still 'nothing' to Milan (Christante now and Merkel when was introduced to the first team).

How can we compare Primavera players with Serie A ones?

Ok, my mistake that I did not point it out clearly at the beginning of my comparation.