Leonardo Thread

The Jet

Dovieandi se tov'ya sagat
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva-kaka-pele-MVB-Milan Legends
Even though I like the guy, if he is so Milan why did he join Inter after saying he couldn't manage another Italian club.
Would Guardiola jump ship to Madrid?

I know it's his career but the commentator touched a good point in the game, about how come a lot wasn't made of his Inter move. Anywhere else he would have been crucified to death. In Italy it's like it was alright what he did.

Like I said before, there's a history in Italy for coaches to manage rival clubs. Plus with the way he was treated it sounds hollow to blame him for leaving.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

aHaaahahahah Leo :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
So you don't think it was a mistake letting Leonardo go?

Milan fans seem split on that question, some prefer him, some don't.

alright sammyvine. If he's such a great coach

you're an arsenal fan, so clearly you like wenger. Look at players wenger developed.....
Name 1 player he developed? Milan or Inter? I got ZERO

Name 1 time he's overachieved? 3rd with Milan- not an overachievement. Winning with treble winners- not an overachievement

Name one other top coach who loses 7-2 in a ucl tie, and 6-0 to their RIVALS in derby.

Comnparing him to Guardiola is a joke of all jokes. Guardiola developed Busquets, Pique, Pedro AND MESSI. He got more out of iniesta and xavi than anyone else.

None of those players were near the level they were under other coaches.

He adjusts tactics and formation while holding his philosophy.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Not in the slightest! I celebrated the sacking of that fucker with a huge boner. I hate him since day 1... couldn't wait for him to be shown the door and thankfully it happened soon enough.

Doesn't that show your bias more than objectivity?

The Jet

Dovieandi se tov'ya sagat
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva-kaka-pele-MVB-Milan Legends

you're an arsenal fan, so clearly you like wenger. Look at players wenger developed.....

Name 1 time he's overachieved? 3rd with Milan- not an overachievement. Winning with treble winners- not an overachievement

Name one other top coach who loses 7-2 in a ucl tie, and 6-0 to their RIVALS in derby.

Comnparing him to Guardiola is a joke of all jokes. Guardiola developed Busquets, Pique, Pedro AND MESSI. He got more out of iniesta and xavi than anyone else.

What a pile of BS...Messi, Iniesta and Xavi were great before Guardiola. He inherited a great team. In fact he's most like Leo, the vast majority of his work was motivating them to perform. In fact I'd say Guardiola is as tactically inept as Leo was since his team can never counter against good clubs that park the bus. He has no way of changing the system to break them down. He tried with Ibra but he couldn't build a system around him so shipped him off again. That shows a coach who has one style and one style only. (Oh and people would say that in big games, he's VERY MUCH reliant on Messi just like...hmmm...Leo is reliant on Eto'o or was with Dinho?)

Neither Busquets nor Pedro are great (yet). I do think however Guardiola did very well with Pique.

As for developing players, what a pathetic argument. Leo's been coaching a year and a half. Only this year was he given a fresh batch of players to work with. Even then I'd say he was very pivotal to the developments of Antonini and T. Silly and you certainly can't say Pato suffered under his tutelage. Not to mention all the players he reinvigorated.

Fiero

Reaction score
You're incredibly naive if you believe that managing a huge club like Milan or inter requires you to just "not screw up". When the eyes of the world are on you, the media's glare analysing your every step, the joys of millions of fans world-wide resting on your shoulders not to mention mega-stars with huge wallets and huge egos, the responsibility at that level is huge and if everyone could do it, we'd all be football managers...

However everyone can't do it, that's why some managers who show promise at early stages fail at the highest level, Del Neri instantly springs to mind.It takes an attitude and a conviction and a determination to succeed that separates the best from the rest and being able to channel that positive attitude into your players. Leo had those qualities with Milan, he had to considering the atrocious start to the season we had. Yet he turned it around, found a system that worked for the team and stuck to it and we played some fantastic football along the way.

In football as in life, you make your own luck. He got the jobs he got because he went for it and felt he could do it. Pep Guardiola springs to mind as another who did that with brilliant success. Your anger and/or hatred (for quite a lot of things really) blinds you to reality and to be honest it comes across as petty and childish to display such behaviour.

Aren't you the one who criticizes Allegri? Hey he's doing it at the top too. He has a squad lesser than Leo's yet he is top of the table... your logic is useless. What has ANYTHING you discussed in your topic has to do with Leonardo? You brought in Delneri and some other crap that I rather not read, knowing that it's coming from you.

Leonardo is lucky. You know it. And you know he got the Inter job ONLY because Moratti wanted to get back at Berlusconi/Milan for Ibra...

As I said, coaches can't be judged based on results only. Happily judge Leo based on his LUCKY results and get a boner for him, while on the other hand you judge Allegri by being so anti-Leo's philosophy and make him out to be a bad coach.

To me it seems that your love towards Leonardo "blinds you to reality and to be honest it comes across as petty and childish to display such behaviour", not my hatred towards him. I hated that fucker since he started with us, it is in no way related to his move to Inter, it is related to his tactical retardation.I have no will to continue this conversation with you though. As clearly your logic is flawed therefore we can't have a constructive debate. We'll see on the long run though that Leo's luck will eventually run out and he'll get the sack sooner or later, and either end jobless or fuck up with a small club so the world and DELUDED ones like you will see his reality. While Allegri has every chance to go on to huge success with Milan and be held in the same breath as world class coaches.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Senatore so suddenly Pep is a world class class ..... Hmmm leonardo takes credit for it :D

I love this discussion.. We want more fan boys here for a spicy discussion

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
What a pile of BS...Messi, Iniesta and Xavi were great before Guardiola. He inherited a great team. In fact he's most like Leo, the vast majority of his work was motivating them to perform. In fact I'd say Guardiola is as tactically inept as Leo was since his team can never counter against good clubs that park the bus. He has no way of changing the system to break them down. He tried with Ibra but he couldn't build a system around him so shipped him off again. That shows a coach who has one style and one style only. (Oh and people would say that in big games, he's VERY MUCH reliant on Messi just like...hmmm...Leo is reliant on Eto'o or was with Dinho?)

alright bro. Name one thing Messi, Iniesta or Xavi LED a team to before 2008? Guess Xavi/Iniesta did do the europ 2008 but 2008 on has been best of their career.

Messi was more of a talent before a world beater. Again that's not really disputeable. He was often hurt.

Barca finished 3rd on 67 points in 07-08.

finally if you think pep is tactically inept you've said all i need to know. You don't understand tactics. He's not best in world tactically, but he's damn damn good....

Neither Busquets nor Pedro are great (yet). I do think however Guardiola did very well with Pique.

Just world cup winning STARTERS, treble winners etc.

I don't think anyone can really doubt their quality. I was critical of them to a couple years ago but seriously, they are class players

As for developing players, what a pathetic argument. Leo's been coaching a year and a half. Only this year was he given a fresh batch of players to work with. Even then I'd say he was very pivotal to the developments of Antonini and T. Silly and you certainly can't say Pato suffered under his tutelage. Not to mention all the players he reinvigorated.

whats antonini developed into. He made plenty of mistakes in 09-10 and same in 10-11.

Thiago? Ehhhh. Thiago is miles better now than last year

Pato? Worst season=09-10

Fiero

Reaction score
Doesn't that show your bias more than objectivity?

Could be.

If I was criticizing him for leaving/betraying/whatever Milan or anything non-football related. My points against him (in this discussion at least) are based on objective neutral points that anyone could feel free to discuss.

On the other hand, people who support him are all hung up on his memories with us. Be it good football or his handsome looks or hair or whatever.

I may hate the fucker and I do bring emotions in my post(s) by insulting him, but all my points are based on facts that happened. Others who disagree base their points on emotions they experienced with him as a coach/player/director/person/whatever.

You do the math.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
not entirely true.

Gattuso had accepted fact he was leaving. Only Allegri convinced him to stay saying he knows he can use him more...

Every season gattuso does that.

Is a ego thing.

He is a good hard worker.. but now he doesnt have anybody to work for.(/rui costa/kaka/sheva). We got stuck in the middle of nowhere.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

In fairness Leonardo has only been managing for a season and a half so it's silly to throw that at him about developing players. How many managers will develop players in a season?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Senatore so suddenly Pep is a world class class ..... Hmmm leonardo takes credit for it :D

I love this discussion.. We want more fan boys here for a spicy discussion

Dude, I admitted i was critical of pep, busquets, pedro, barca.

I don't deny it. I've been giving him and his co. credit for a while now....

But you know what, 1 year can be luck.... but they've been doing it for 3 years and getting better and better. So I give credit where it's due...

For me a lot of it is how he's basically changed barca's tactical approach with messi and co. between 08-09 and now. Messi central, different ideas' etc.he's moved dani alves to midfield at times (v. madrid), Busquets to central defender, pedro central and on and on. IMO they are even much less xavi dependent than ever.

so forgive me for not drinking the titleless leo's kool aid. guy hasn't proven shit to me yet.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I think Busquets and Pedro are great imo. He certainly has developed them as these players where no where to be seen when Rijkaard was around. Even if he didn't have as great a team as Barca and was at another club, I can imagine Guardiola being very youth orientated rather than splashing on huge names.

Messi was already a star before Pep took over, but he became for more lethal in terms of goals when Guardiola came in.

Guardiola also got rid of Ronnie, Deco, Eto'o, all the trouble makers.

He has to take a lot of credit despite being blessed with such talented players.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Aren't you the one who criticizes Allegri? Hey he's doing it at the top too. He has a squad lesser than Leo's yet he is top of the table... your logic is useless. What has ANYTHING you discussed in your topic has to do with Leonardo? You brought in Delneri and some other crap that I rather not read, knowing that it's coming from you.

Leonardo is lucky. You know it. And you know he got the Inter job ONLY because Moratti wanted to get back at Berlusconi/Milan for Ibra...

As I said, coaches can't be judged based on results only. Happily judge Leo based on his LUCKY results and get a boner for him, while on the other hand you judge Allegri by being so anti-Leo's philosophy and make him out to be a bad coach.

To me it seems that your love towards Leonardo "blinds you to reality and to be honest it comes across as petty and childish to display such behaviour", not my hatred towards him. I hated that fucker since he started with us, it is in no way related to his move to Inter, it is related to his tactical retardation.I have no will to continue this conversation with you though. As clearly your logic is flawed therefore we can't have a constructive debate. We'll see on the long run though that Leo's luck will eventually run out and he'll get the sack sooner or later, and either end jobless or fuck up with a small club so the world and DELUDED ones like you will see his reality. While Allegri has every chance to go on to huge success with Milan and be held in the same breath as world class coaches.

Why do you dislike him so much.

I know he is a bit of a hypocrite, but he is clearly a classy guy and an absolute gent when he was a pundit on the BBC. Never a manager I would
say, I hate.

Let's hope for your sake that Leonardo doesnt win the CL, Scudetto or Coppa otherwise these quotes will look very silly indeed.
Despite him beating Bayern yesterday, you still say he was lucky. If he beats Barca 10 - 0, will he be lucky then?

Fiero

Reaction score
In fairness Leonardo has only been managing for a season and a half so it's silly to throw that at him about developing players. How many managers will develop players in a season?

Okay, IMPROVE.

Leo threw Pato on the wing to accommodate Dinho. It hindered his development and we could have seen him leave to further his career somewhere else if this situation lasted longer...

Not only that, but it also unbalanced our team leading to scandalous results vs big teams.

Also his romantic view/bias led us to almost lose many players. He preferred Dida over Abiatti because of bias... fucked over the team because of bias... never played Pippo/Gattuso and they were ready to leave had Leo continued. Fucked Huntelaar by not giving him match time or at least TRYING to play to his needs. I mean this is just for argument's sake, but he unbalanced the team forcing young Pato on the wing and fucking our midfield to accomodate Dinho, but couldn't for once try to help Huntelaar?

The ONLY reason Leo got the chance to coach Milan anyway was because he was on the payroll anyway. Even Galliani said so. That and the hoping that he would have improved the pile of shit that was Dinho. Remember Carlo lost his job because he made the right choice of choosing team over player.... Leo did the exact opposite.

Fiero

Reaction score

I know he is a bit of a hypocrite, but he is clearly a classy guy and an absolute gent when he was a pundit on the BBC. Never a manager I would
say, I hate.

Let's hope for your sake that Leonardo doesnt win the CL, Scudetto or Coppa otherwise these quotes will look very silly indeed.
Despite him beating Bayern yesterday, you still say he was lucky. If he beats Barca 10 - 0, will he be lucky then?

So he WASN'T lucky yesterday?????

Ribery 1on1... the chance that hit the post... Gomez ignoring Ribery for final pass ala Eto'o to Pandev... Lahm's joga bonito, etc...

NONE of these were scored. Not only that... but Inter's first goal had a hint of an offside, ALSO... van Gaal chose to fuck over by taking off Robben (exteremly unnecessary and gave Inter the initiative), substituted a CD for a CD? That's a no-no unless it's an injury...

Bayern had all the time in the world to score a 3rd and kill of the game. Yet they gave Inter a chance back and then let them win.

This was in NO way credit to Leo. What did he do? Put in Coutinho? He played central all game and it was useless. Sneijder shot (INDIVIDUAL TALENT) and Eto'o heroics after Breno fuck up (INDIVIDUAL TALENT) won Inter the game as well as Bayern's missed chances and van Gaal's fuck ups.

Where is Leonardo in this? Oh yeah I forgot he's the "motivator".

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
My nervs are screwed because of him. :mad:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dude, I admitted i was critical of pep, busquets, pedro, barca.

I don't deny it. I've been giving him and his co. credit for a while now....

But you know what, 1 year can be luck.... but they've been doing it for 3 years and getting better and better. So I give credit where it's due...

For me a lot of it is how he's basically changed barca's tactical approach with messi and co. between 08-09 and now. Messi central, different ideas' etc.he's moved dani alves to midfield at times (v. madrid), Busquets to central defender, pedro central and on and on. IMO they are even much less xavi dependent than ever.

so forgive me for not drinking the titleless leo's kool aid. guy hasn't proven shit to me yet.

:D:D:D

Sensible post but no fun :D

Puyol :o Pique:o:o

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Okay, IMPROVE.

Leo threw Pato on the wing to accommodate Dinho. It hindered his development and we could have seen him leave to further his career somewhere else if this situation lasted longer...

Not only that, but it also unbalanced our team leading to scandalous results vs big teams.

Also his romantic view/bias led us to almost lose many players. He preferred Dida over Abiatti because of bias... fucked over the team because of bias... never played Pippo/Gattuso and they were ready to leave had Leo continued. Fucked Huntelaar by not giving him match time or at least TRYING to play to his needs. I mean this is just for argument's sake, but he unbalanced the team forcing young Pato on the wing and fucking our midfield to accomodate Dinho, but couldn't for once try to help Huntelaar?

The ONLY reason Leo got the chance to coach Milan anyway was because he was on the payroll anyway. Even Galliani said so. That and the hoping that he would have improved the pile of shit that was Dinho. Remember Carlo lost his job because he made the right choice of choosing team over player.... Leo did the exact opposite.

I do agree about Huntelaar though. He never really used him properly, or played to his strengths, hence why he looked shit most of the time.

He seemed very fond of Dinho. I know it's not hard to be considering how insanely talented he is, but he clearly built the team around him instead of building it around Huntelaar or Pato, which would have been smarter since they are younger, more to offer etc....

Galliani clearly liked Leonardo. It's not hard to really so I think Galliani saw his potential as a manager if anything. I think he even said that.

Do you dislike Leonardo because you don't think he is a good manager or because if Inter?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

i get what he means.. but to leo take the same road as guardiola.. he should have working more with primavera players.. Leo try De Vito remember? Gennaro? Someone must have said to him.. that the kid cant play yet.. maybe Leo could have developed De Vito for example and others from primavera.. and we could be a little bit better today. Berlusca put his hand on the squad.. that is annoying to some coachs. Mafia Mentality, but things work that way in Italy. Bolognia, Chievo.. every team is like that in Italy.. and where is Italy now. Going down.. we are just going along.

my point is... Leo didnt have the same condictions to work as guardiola have in barça. Maybe in Inter he'll find that. But to me Inter still is a house of cards.

Like I said before, there's a history in Italy for coaches to manage rival clubs. Plus with the way he was treated it sounds hollow to blame him for leaving.

+1

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So he WASN'T lucky yesterday?????

Ribery 1on1... the chance that hit the post... Gomez ignoring Ribery for final pass ala Eto'o to Pandev... Lahm's joga bonito, etc...

NONE of these were scored. Not only that... but Inter's first goal had a hint of an offside, ALSO... van Gaal chose to fuck over by taking off Robben (exteremly unnecessary and gave Inter the initiative), substituted a CD for a CD? That's a no-no unless it's an injury...

Bayern had all the time in the world to score a 3rd and kill of the game. Yet they gave Inter a chance back and then let them win.

This was in NO way credit to Leo. What did he do? Put in Coutinho? He played central all game and it was useless. Sneijder shot (INDIVIDUAL TALENT) and Eto'o heroics after Breno fuck up (INDIVIDUAL TALENT) won Inter the game as well as Bayern's missed chances and van Gaal's fuck ups.

Where is Leonardo in this? Oh yeah I forgot he's the "motivator".

True. I did say Bayern should have killed the game off. I just knew when Ribery missed that chance, Inter would comeback and win, ala United style. Their defense is so shite, Eto'o was bound to create a shit load of chances.

That said, despite you think he is shite, he keeps on winning these games some how, and the run doesnt look like it's going to stop.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i get what he means.. but to leo take the same road as guardiola.. he should have working more with primavera players.. Leo try De Vito remember? Gennaro? Someone must have said to him.. that the kid cant play yet.. maybe Leo could have developed De Vito for example and others from primavera.. and we could be a little bit better today. Berlusca put his hand on the squad.. that is annoying to some coachs. Mafia Mentality, but things work that way in Italy. Bolognia, Chievo.. every team is like that in Italy.. and where is Italy now. Going down.. we are just going along.

my point is... Leo didnt have the same condictions to work as guardiola have in barça. Maybe in Inter he'll find that. But to me Inter still is a house of cards.

+1

Guardiola is clearly a talented coach. He has been given an unbelievable team but some managers fuck up with great talent. Scolari at Chelsea couldn't win all the players over, The Brazil manager in 2006 fucked them over tactically despite being blessed with the best squad in the competition, Capello has done worse in tournaments than Sven, despite have a talented squad.

I think Guardiola would excel at Milan, United or Arsenal imo. Maybe not as well though.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guardiola is clearly a talented coach. He has been given an unbelievable team but some managers fuck up with great talent. Scolari at Chelsea couldn't win all the players over, The Brazil manager in 2006 fucked them over tactically despite being blessed with the best squad in the competition, Capello has done worse in tournaments than Sven, despite have a talented squad.

I think Guardiola would excel at Milan, United or Arsenal imo. Maybe not as well though.

Dont know.. i think he will have to work with Berlusca's Milan.

all the senators and stuff.. Guardiola wouldnt accept that.

Would be more easy to say that Leo could do a good work in that Barca??? or even Allegri??

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dont know.. i think he will have to work with Berlusca's Milan.

all the senators and stuff.. Guardiola wouldnt accept that.

Would be more easy to say that Leo could do a good work in that Barca??? or even Allegri??

Leonardo at Barcelona is a good one.

They will be no way as good as Pep's Barca.

Guardiola has installed this fantastic work-rate into the Barca side and they are such a hard team to beat. In order to beat Barca you have to basically plan for ages on how to break them down and get the ball of them.

Doubt Leonardo would have done as well as Pep.

Fiero

Reaction score
Do you dislike Leonardo because you don't think he is a good manager or because if Inter?

Definitely option #1.

I dislike Leonardo because of his fake saint image. Similar thing to Kaka, but at least Kaka knew how to play football. You see... to the neutral, or even opponents, people like Kaka and Leo are not hated and sometimes even liked.

For ex when Sheva left... who was 100% a greater player and helped Milan A LOT more than Kaka ever achieved with us, almost everyone was bashing him (including me). Only a select few defended him which is understandable, but with Kaka, there is a HUGE number of people who defend him and buy his bullshit ONLY because he is Kaka... only because he has this saint-ish feeling about him.

It must be a combination of their looks (both handsome), their hair, their sissyness. (Their is a difference between class and just being plain weak. Class is someone like Rui Costa or Maldini... weakness is Kaka's zero balls vs Poulsen or Leo never shouting even when necessary... that was according to Nesta btw).

You know some people just have NO balls. That's Kaka... that's Leo... I mean as men in general. They're so weak and pathetic yet they want people to love them, insecurity. So Kaka couldn't just leave normally... I mean Sheva lied but it was a bullshit lie to save face... Kaka, no... he had to be the saint as usual. "I was forced to leave.... I didn't want to.... NOOO I didn't leave for the fat paycheck... I still love Milan and want to be captain (2days before he left).... people pleaaaase everybody love me". That's what he is. He wants everything. He wants Milan fans sympathy, Real's money and new challenge, to maintain his saint image, etc...

This is EXACTLY what Leo the cunt is.

The annoying thing about fuckers like these is that they get the sympathy of the neutral, and get Milan fans to DEFY logic in order to support them, and in the process feel good about themselves and about life. Hey, it's not life if the good guy doesn't win right? Insecurity. People render the facts to match their beliefs to feel good about themselves. That's the reality.

Leo and Kaka are too good looking men who act saintly and speak like their saints, but their ACTIONS are the exact opposite. And every sane person knows... actions speak louder than words. ;)

Leo... with all his I'm a Milanista forever bullshit and "I can't coach any other team in Italy, it would be a betrayal to Milan" etc... jumped at the chance to earn big again. Speaks volumes about the man, no?

Kaka... Thank you jesus etc... "I want to stay here and be captain" jumps at the chance to leave for more money. "But hey I did it for the club!" If you did it for the club fucker then you could have left for City 6 months earlier for almost double the price.... "But it would be unfair to ask him that" fanboys scream, yet no one asked him to do that, we ask him to do be such a fucking fake liar and disgusting person. He couldn't live with himself with all the hate from Milanista... he wouldn't be able to take it like a real man, so he makes up a bullshit lie to make DELUDED groupies make up bullshit as well and believe his own bullshit. Groupies who are ALL about emotion and don't think with their brains for a while... they think with their feelings and thus be biased towards Leo and Kaka... who are easy influences to get biased to as I explained.

Btw... I actually hate Leonardo since day 1 in charge with us, cos he was SHIT tactically yet people sucked his dick. "Hey he's Milanista", "Hey he looks good". We lose to Inter "but his haaaair is sooooo gorgeous", we get fucked by Man Utd "at least he loves the group... none of this is his fault FUCK BERLU!" Also couldn't leave with dignity, had to take cheap shots at Berlu and I'm pretty sure he joined Inter partly to TRY to piss Berlu off. Speaks a lot about the man who people praise/side with for being a perfect human being, while in fact he is just an asshole. Nothing wrong with being an asshole btw, ok it is wrong but it is not as bad as someone like Materazzi who is an asshole but knows he's one. Leo is an asshole trying to act like a saint. Ultimate sin... fuck him.

And still after leaving Milan, fighting with Berlusconi... biting the hand that feeds him, some fuckers support him. Galliani helped him with his depression and shit. Milan has been his home (a foreigner) for 13 years and he leaves, and STILL some people don't hate him... wtf? I'm not encouraging people to hate him by any means, but to call yourself a Milanista and still defend the man and criticize Berlusoni is beyond any levels of sanity.

In the end Leo got kicked out and went to Inter, Leo spent and got us a great young coach and we are leading the scudetto... yet some fuckers prefer Leo over Allegri. It is just NOT right... he gets away with too much. So in short I hate him for being a crap coach... then I hated him more for joining Inter... then I LOATHED him for still being loved by neutrals/some Milan fans despite being a crap coach and a disgusting human being.

Also I hated Kaka since the Man City saga. Knew the fucker was toying with us and wanted to cash in but didn't want to go to City.

Long post I know and might have nothing to do with the topic and nobody might be interested, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Actually I think my point doesn't get through only because I insult him (Leo) too much. It makes it seem that I think this way BECAUSE I hate himm, while in fact I hate him because I think this way. ;) Something to think about...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leonardo at Barcelona is a good one.

They will be no way as good as Pep's Barca.

Guardiola has installed this fantastic work-rate into the Barca side and they are such a hard team to beat. In order to beat Barca you have to basically plan for ages on how to break them down and get the ball of them.

Doubt Leonardo would have done as well as Pep.

Leo would have a midfield at his prime and Messi. Dont need more than that. Even Allegri could make some damages.

Even Sage would trash europe coaching barcelona. :D

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think we have to judge the skills of every player/coach... as a human been/character is another another thing.

Fiero

Reaction score
i think we have to judge the skills of every player/coach... as a human been/character is another another thing.

Ok I discussed how a shit/overrated coach he is. :tongue: But a HUGE part of him being overrated is because of his image, the person he is. A handsome good looking young man who fills his players with love etc... perfect story for insecure people to love him, neutrals to get on his side, etc...

He's a hero. Everyone wants the hero to win. Everyone sympathizes with the good guy. Fuck that.

Based on ability alone, Leo is a shit coach and everyone knows that. IF emotions had nothing to do with judging. People who praise him are affected by his looks, the attacking football we played with him, or sympathize with him cos he seems like a good guy, and Berlu seems like the evil one who destroyed the hero, and now him rising with Inter seems like another underdog success story bullshit. People who love him judge by their emtions. I criticize him based on his ability as a coach. Have been doing so since his day 1 here... nothing to do with him joining Inter. (search my posts if you don't believe me)

If one judges by brain only, Leonardo is a shit coach no doubt about it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

say, I hate.

YOURE KIDDING ME RIGHT?

He is in no way classy. A classy human being doesnt do what he did to Milan. He doesn't do it to a CLOSE friend like Galliani to a club who has given him so much, like Milan.

I don't care if berlusconi insulted him (and i got my doubts on that. A lot of reports say it was 2 way between them).

Class isn't smiling and speaking nicely. Class is your actions.

Class is maldini, baresi etc.

"A narcissist only likes what he sees in the mirror."- Yeah leo, you should be talking. Pot calling the kettle black

I cannot accept any milan fan liking leo. He is the biggest judas ever

Last edited:

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Definitely option #1.

I dislike Leonardo because of his fake saint image. Similar thing to Kaka, but at least Kaka knew how to play football. You see... to the neutral, or even opponents, people like Kaka and Leo are not hated and sometimes even liked.

For ex when Sheva left... who was 100% a greater player and helped Milan A LOT more than Kaka ever achieved with us, almost everyone was bashing him (including me). Only a select few defended him which is understandable, but with Kaka, there is a HUGE number of people who defend him and buy his bullshit ONLY because he is Kaka... only because he has this saint-ish feeling about him.

It must be a combination of their looks (both handsome), their hair, their sissyness. (Their is a difference between class and just being plain weak. Class is someone like Rui Costa or Maldini... weakness is Kaka's zero balls vs Poulsen or Leo never shouting even when necessary... that was according to Nesta btw).

You know some people just have NO balls. That's Kaka... that's Leo... I mean as men in general. They're so weak and pathetic yet they want people to love them, insecurity. So Kaka couldn't just leave normally... I mean Sheva lied but it was a bullshit lie to save face... Kaka, no... he had to be the saint as usual. "I was forced to leave.... I didn't want to.... NOOO I didn't leave for the fat paycheck... I still love Milan and want to be captain (2days before he left).... people pleaaaase everybody love me". That's what he is. He wants everything. He wants Milan fans sympathy, Real's money and new challenge, to maintain his saint image, etc...

This is EXACTLY what Leo the cunt is.

The annoying thing about fuckers like these is that they get the sympathy of the neutral, and get Milan fans to DEFY logic in order to support them, and in the process feel good about themselves and about life. Hey, it's not life if the good guy doesn't win right? Insecurity. People render the facts to match their beliefs to feel good about themselves. That's the reality.

Leo and Kaka are too good looking men who act saintly and speak like their saints, but their ACTIONS are the exact opposite. And every sane person knows... actions speak louder than words. ;)

Leo... with all his I'm a Milanista forever bullshit and "I can't coach any other team in Italy, it would be a betrayal to Milan" etc... jumped at the chance to earn big again. Speaks volumes about the man, no?

Kaka... Thank you jesus etc... "I want to stay here and be captain" jumps at the chance to leave for more money. "But hey I did it for the club!" If you did it for the club fucker then you could have left for City 6 months earlier for almost double the price.... "But it would be unfair to ask him that" fanboys scream, yet no one asked him to do that, we ask him to do be such a fucking fake liar and disgusting person. He couldn't live with himself with all the hate from Milanista... he wouldn't be able to take it like a real man, so he makes up a bullshit lie to make DELUDED groupies make up bullshit as well and believe his own bullshit. Groupies who are ALL about emotion and don't think with their brains for a while... they think with their feelings and thus be biased towards Leo and Kaka... who are easy influences to get biased to as I explained.

Btw... I actually hate Leonardo since day 1 in charge with us, cos he was SHIT tactically yet people sucked his dick. "Hey he's Milanista", "Hey he looks good". We lose to Inter "but his haaaair is sooooo gorgeous", we get fucked by Man Utd "at least he loves the group... none of this is his fault FUCK BERLU!" Also couldn't leave with dignity, had to take cheap shots at Berlu and I'm pretty sure he joined Inter partly to TRY to piss Berlu off. Speaks a lot about the man who people praise/side with for being a perfect human being, while in fact he is just an asshole. Nothing wrong with being an asshole btw, ok it is wrong but it is not as bad as someone like Materazzi who is an asshole but knows he's one. Leo is an asshole trying to act like a saint. Ultimate sin... fuck him.

And still after leaving Milan, fighting with Berlusconi... biting the hand that feeds him, some fuckers support him. Galliani helped him with his depression and shit. Milan has been his home (a foreigner) for 13 years and he leaves, and STILL some people don't hate him... wtf? I'm not encouraging people to hate him by any means, but to call yourself a Milanista and still defend the man and criticize Berlusoni is beyond any levels of sanity.

In the end Leo got kicked out and went to Inter, Leo spent and got us a great young coach and we are leading the scudetto... yet some fuckers prefer Leo over Allegri. It is just NOT right... he gets away with too much. So in short I hate him for being a crap coach... then I hated him more for joining Inter... then I LOATHED him for still being loved by neutrals/some Milan fans despite being a crap coach and a disgusting human being.

Also I hated Kaka since the Man City saga. Knew the fucker was toying with us and wanted to cash in but didn't want to go to City.

Long post I know and might have nothing to do with the topic and nobody might be interested, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Actually I think my point doesn't get through only because I insult him (Leo) too much. It makes it seem that I think this way BECAUSE I hate himm, while in fact I hate him because I think this way. ;) Something to think about...

Kaka is not that bad in all fairness. I think Milan needed the money and you know how Madrid are when they want a player.

Depression, did he have depression when he was at Milan?:eek:

Schedule