The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Official: Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2007, 11:55   #18
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

^^ goal.com isnt reliable right????

WTF, although it would be interesting though, unless i misunderstood something.. we'd have kaka + ronaldinho for a year and the next year, theyd geet ronaldinho + kaka ?
It would be rather interesting imo, we could see if they work together and also how Milan would do + cope without Kaka for a year. Would give the youngsters a chance and i never liked the "one man team" idea. People are making it sound like we are really dependent on kaka. I wont disagree because the majority loses their heads when/if kaka cant play.

I guess if that was to happen and we were 150% SURE that it was just for a year (like exchange ) then i wouldnt mind.

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote