5MDcFUi.gif

hfnEvma.gif

3OxSyrm.gif

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Passionate and Skinny, the Pippo Inzaghi of wingers.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
“My role against Sassuolo? Higuain was injured and Cutrone had some problems with his ankle, so the coach asked me if I’d ever played in that role,”*the 23-year-old to Sky Italia on Tuesday.*“It was actually the first time I’d played there, but the important thing is that it all went well.

“It was a difficult game and we won against a good side. After the game I felt great happiness for everything that happened: for the goal, the win and for having played well. My favorite role [Castillejo has so far been used in all roles in the attacking trident]? The truth is that I’ve always been playing for the last three years on the right, but for me it’s the same playing both on the left and on the right or even up front. If I can play and have fun then the position is what matters less

:proud: really starting to root for this guy in a big way.

The boss [Gattuso] is a very particular man, he experiences football like when he played it. He never stops in training, and also off the pitch he makes you feel wanted and a part of the squad.

He jokes with us, but he’s helped me a lot.

Really nice to hear how close Rino is with the lads. Even Samu who does not quite fit the usual male stereotype. One would think Rino is rather traditional but it seems he is quite a cuddly papa bear in real life.

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
@nanook

Those are some great gifs!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
"cuddly papa bear" :lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"cuddly papa bear" :lol:

:lol:

If my kids were still babies or toddlers I would definitely try to get a Rino plush toy made for them.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
The energy coming off this guy was amazing today.

sprites-and-textures.jpg

on a more serious note, i believe samu should be used as an impact sub, same with bonaventura.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
seriously needs to improve his end product

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what supervillain does he look like?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is wasted on wing. He can do better in a free role behind striker, just need to work a bit on final pass

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Doesn’t get much chances does he?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
based on yesterday's performance, he deserves more, at least as sub. his passing was on point and was able to skip past players creating some dangerous counters.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
based on yesterday's performance, he deserves more, at least as sub. His passing was on point and was able to skip past players creating some dangerous counters.

100%

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Time to start ahead of Hakan.