Gonzalo Higuain Thread

How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?

• Total voters

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
8 goals in 7 games, on a 5 game scoring streak and got his first brace for the club! Not bad Pipita.

Also saw today that the longest goal a game streak in our history is 8, go get it Gonzalo!

Vs merda hopefully

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
So clinical! Not had a striker of this quality since Ibra.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
9.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He's gonna lock Suso to the team sheet as well?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain has now the same amount of goals for milan as kalinic.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
“I feel part of this Milan, we are a fantastic group,” El Pipita, who arrived to Milan from Juventus in the summer, told Sky Italia after the game. “We’re working at the maximum. There can be mistakes but the important thing is the professionalism that is here. This is the way to continue.

“We had a start [to the season] that didn’t reflect our game and the opportunities created but now the results are coming and we have to continue like this. Milan have given me so much confidence from the first day and I try to repay them on the pitch. It’s also a new challenge and that fires you up.

“I’m very happy here. We hope to continue like this. The relationship with Suso? I was always watching him when I played in other teams. He’s a fantastic player and when he raises his head he has a very high quality in placing the ball, the second assist was fantastic. So I thank him and all the teammates who have done an immense today, even those who don’t play.

“Derby? We’ll try to win them all, always giving the maximum. Winning the derby obviously would be nice.”

Wow that's a captain's interview right there. :proud:

It is essential to have leaders like him and Reina in the team. They don't necessarily have to hold the armband but they are focal points for the team.

Also so glad he starting to love being with us.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
number 1 ARG striker of the city

tumblr_pg6f38CAmK1rir0y9o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg6ezyTno91rir0y9o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg6f38CAmK1rir0y9o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg6f38CAmK1rir0y9o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg6f38CAmK1rir0y9o1_1280.jpg

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Former Juventus and Italy star Alessandro Del Piero spoke to Sky Sport about Gonzalo Higuain’s campaign so far: “AC Milan need him so badly, both for his goal and for his leadership”, Del Piero said.

“Everybody runs to hug him whenever he scores, this proves how happy he is in Milan and proves he’s settled in well. Before his move to Juventus, he used to complain much more, at Juve he has improved and he has learned to play for the team as well.”

“However, I think he is angry with Juventus. He wanted to take his revenge after being kicked out of Juve. He had positive seasons at Juve but he was sold, I think that’s the reason for Higuain’s anger. Did you notice his celebrations? He opens his arms like he wants to be hugged. He is at AC Milan to solve their problems, he knows that and he loves it. He feels great in the group.”

I wonder if Del Piero is projecting his own emotions of anger towards Juventus for kicking him out.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I wonder if Del Piero is projecting his own emotions of anger towards Juventus for kicking him out.
Classic armchair psychology from Del Piero here

"he opens his arms to celebrate because he wants to be hugged because he wants to be appreciated and loved"

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
And we do love him because he is marvellous!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I rewatched highlights against Olympiacos and his goal looks so easy. But honestly, which of our strikers since Ibra/ Sheva could do this "simple" thing and score regularly? Yeah, noone. So good to have him

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I rewatched highlights against Olympiacos and his goal looks so easy. But honestly, which of our strikers since Ibra/ Sheva could do this "simple" thing and score regularly? Yeah, noone. So good to have him

Like I said, that was a goal from a king.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Part of being good is making it look easy. We haven't really had anyone this level since Ibra. Just looking back at some of the strikers we've had throughout the year :fp::fp::fp:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
pipitaaaaaaa and ibra.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan striker Gonzalo Higuain spoke to La Gazzetta Dello Sport ahead of the Milan derby clash and shared his thoughts on the upcoming game as well as on the reasons why he left Juventus.

“On the day of the Coppa Italia final, I understood that something had changed. A few weeks later they signed Ronaldo. I didn’t choose to leave Juventus, they send me away. I gave everything to Juventus, I won many titles but when they signed Ronaldo they told me that I couldn’t remain at the club and that I had to find a new team.”

“I had a good time at Juve. The fans loved me but everybody is saying that I was kicked out, I didn’t want to leave but AC Milan convinced me and there is a lot of love for me here.”

“Juventus are incredible, they win games and they do it consistently. Here at AC Milan, we can’t think to win games 6-3 or 7-4. We need to score goals and close the games, just like they do at Juventus. They feel the pressure as well but nobody has managed to win the Scudetto.”

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The former Black-and-White striker, had also words of praise for his former Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri who is now in charge of Chelsea: “He’s the best manager I had in my career. I showed all my potential with him. I think he is similar to Gattuso: they both want to win and that’s something I really love. We are improving, I think we are now creating more goal chances because Gattuso has found the right tactical balance.”

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The former Black-and-White striker, had also words of praise for his former Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri who is now in charge of Chelsea: “He’s the best manager I had in my career. I showed all my potential with him.”

:proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
y do birds ...