The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“We played a great game,” Montella told the press.

Grazie grande montella!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A goalless draw at home to Torino means that AC Milan have now gone four home games without scoring.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
montella needs to gtfo asap from MILAN
but its not his fault that certain players cant score even if the goal was 1km wide

our problem is cam and lw and cf(silva is not ready yet and playing him out of position it will only hurt him)
our defense is far far better than last season even if we play with 3 instead of 4

buy 3 top players(lw, cam and cf ) and fix the problem. bring in sarri too

p.s. hope those rumours, of auba wanting out and pushing for a move in january in discount, are true

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If auba is coming then one of our attackers will have to go.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We should not waste any money on players in this winter market. Unless we sell some for some good cash like: Hakan to China or some Turkish team, Jack to some clueless EPL team and other rubbish we have in the squad.

If we have a few millions to spend, it should be solely on the release clause of a top manager.

While we have 6 defeats and 2 draws already, the season is not lost and if we get a decent run we might even get that 4th spot as we are only 11 points behind.

At the very least we could secure a EL place, and go further into EL this season, cause make no mistake as soon as we face a decent team in EL, we are out with Montella in charge.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
All those who want Montella out, what would you do differently than he has done with our current players?

Different formation, lineup etc?

I am curious as to what you all would do alternatively with the current squad

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan's position in Serie A standings after 14 weeks:

- 7th
- 18 points away from first place
- 11 points away from Champions League spots
- 6 points away from Europa League spots
- 10 points away from relegation zone

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
All those who want Montella out, what would you do differently than he has done with our current players?

well for starters..not pushing for kalinic would be a first step
waste of money wich our fraud owners already are strapped for

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If auba is coming then one of our attackers will have to go.

i hope he gets bona and hakan with him too

We should not waste any money on players in this winter market. Unless we sell some for some good cash like: Hakan to China or some Turkish team, Jack to some clueless EPL team and other rubbish we have in the squad.

If we have a few millions to spend, it should be solely on the release clause of a top manager.

While we have 6 defeats and 2 draws already, the season is not lost and if we get a decent run we might even get that 4th spot as we are only 11 points behind.

At the very least we could secure a EL place, and go further into EL this season, cause make no mistake as soon as we face a decent team in EL, we are out with Montella in charge.

ofc if auba is available we should be after him...
napoli and inda are far far away
our only hope is roma, juve, lazio to lose points (they will as they have tough schedule ).but it depends if we take advantage of it

but getting 1-2 top players in january will increase our chances to go further in EL and even win it(little chance ofc but with 2 top players everything is possible)

as things stand right now, i see us having more chances to participate in UCL next season through EL than finishing top4

i dont think that there are great alternatives to him right now(maybe carleto and pellegrini but i doubt they would accept job) but while i defended him a lot(most part was due to poor alternatives if he left) i think squad sterted losing confidence in him and his tactics.

his tactics are not piss poor. but we lack 3 basic ingredients which are essential if we need to win games.
#1.off the ball movement
#2. we arrive at almost every challenge second and without power , thus we dont dominate the field(especially mid)
#3. improvisation in the attacking third

#1+2 are montella's fault
#3 is players fault

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I’m convinced Suso can’t be a part of a super team, if we’re dreaming of becoming one. We either keep him as the only threat in midtable Milan, or sell him and raise the level of the team. That goes for Jack as well

We can’t keep going with this ‘but they’re our best players’ bs.. both need to be eliminated from this club... they won’t accept bench either...

I hope this is the first thing we do come next summer, no matter how we end this season.

Bring a fast ss to partner Silva so the latter can stay close to the goal.. and reinforce the midfield with creativity

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I’m convinced Suso can’t be a part of a super team, if we’re dreaming of becoming one. We either keep him as the only threat in midtable Milan, or sell him and raise the level of the team. That goes for Jack as well

We can’t keep going with this ‘but they’re our best players’ bs.. both need to be eliminated from this club... they won’t accept bench either...

I hope this is the first thing we do come next summer, no matter how we end this season.

Bring a fast ss to partner Silva so the latter can stay close to the goal.. and reinforce the midfield with creativity

:star::star::star::star::star:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yep, sell Suso who won us who knows how many points this season, and keep Silva who scored how many goals? And dont even try to call me a hater, but your logic is near Massaro lvl, although i doubt you will reach there anytime soon

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Yep, sell Suso who won us who knows how many points this season, and keep Silva who scored how many goals? And dont even try to call me a hater, but your logic is near Massaro lvl, although i doubt you will reach there anytime soon

Epic Fail :lol::lol::lol:

Well done pal :thumbsup:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I agree with on Bonaventura. I wouldn't mind cashing in on him next summer. He's made of glass and his performances have taken a dip.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
montella needs to gtfo asap from MILAN
but its not his fault that certain players cant score even if the goal was 1km wide

our problem is cam and lw and cf(silva is not ready yet and playing him out of position it will only hurt him)
our defense is far far better than last season even if we play with 3 instead of 4

buy 3 top players(lw, cam and cf ) and fix the problem. bring in sarri too

p.s. hope those rumours, of auba wanting out and pushing for a move in january in discount, are true

Need midfielders and wingers that can just get the ball at their feet and attack downhill straight at defenders. And go for Auba again like you said.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Yeah, sell Suso and play Silva... that is not re-tarded at all :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Yeah, let's sell Suso so we aren't midtable but in full fledged relegation battle :lol:

Right, Suso is the thing that prevents us from being a top team. Not things such as Kalinic missing sitters and Hakan having the first touch of a 50 year old guy after his third stroke :lol:

Sorriso is right. We need a speedy left winger (praying to god that Carrasco rumor is true but I don't believe it), a clinical CF(again, hoping for that Auba rumor) while CAM I'm okay going ahead with what we have before using more money, unless we get a great opportunity(ie di Maria for a cut price).

No idea what our budget will be but those are the buys we need to salvage the season. We're creating chances but we're fucking wasteful.

Selling Suso is beyond ******ed - why would you throw away the one thing that's working?

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2aflbft.jpg

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Suso is a great player... But Montella's tactics actually doesn't suit with his playing style.

Montella needs to try his actual tactics without Suso. He was forced to put Suso all the time on the line-up because unfortunately this guy is our current best player.

But anyway, it's because Montella also doesn't know how to use his players. All players becomes flop under him. He also until now doesn't know what formation will be suitable for us.

#montellaout

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Need midfielders and wingers that can just get the ball at their feet and attack downhill straight at defenders. And go for Auba again like you said.

i dont think we ever tried for auba...
kalinic=25m
auba=70m
the gap was huge in the first place

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only the best of us can find a logic in this: Take 11 players, see who is by far the best of them... and sell him :D

If i understand this game, we should hope Andre SIlva doesnt score alot in the next games, or ppl will want him sold too ? :D

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

If that's the case might as well get rid of Roma too, the truth is he wont develop into a more than decent defender

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way we should sell Suso. I disagree that Suso is hard to fit into a team, he just needs to play on the right wing.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah exactly sacrifice Suso but pemper half-shitty Silva:fp:
No way Silva should play closer to goal with his poor striker skill set and his overuse of technique.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I wanna see the players under the coaching guidance of someone like conte or sarri then ill judge who should stay and who should go

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
No way we should sell Suso. I disagree that Suso is hard to fit into a team, he just needs to play on the right wing.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

People acts as if Suso has such a weird and rare skill set that's hard to fit into a team while he actually is a typical inside forward, one of the most abundant types of player in the modern game :lol:

If a coach can't fit a right winger into his game plan then there is obviously an issue with the coach.

I wanna see the players under the coaching guidance of someone like conte or sarri then ill judge who should stay and who should go

Yup, 2017/2018 Montella is doing nothing to present the players in a positive light.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i would trade fekir for suso in a heartbeat

that doesnt mean i wont suso sold..simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule