• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Brother, Gattuso literally stated in his interview that he instructed the team to match Inters usual physical type of game with our own version of it. He said that he thinks the team did well despite not playing our usual way of playing. That to me is the dumbest thing he could have done.Why match the way your opponent plays,instead play like you have been and dictate the game. Gattuso went for the safe route and was content with a draw. That in itself is reason to give up on him not to mention the questionable coaching record before. The writing was always on the wall, he is a sub par coach and frankly I dont think coaching is his strong suite. He is naive in his approach, never has a plan B, keeps playing it safe whether it be formations or playing the same players over and over even though they are under performing, has no guile and honestly I always thought of him as not the sharpest pencil in the box. Enough of giving him chances and Mirabelli really fucked us over by extending his contract way before seasons end.Oh yeah I might be wrong but whenever we do bad,which is often he never takes blame. At least Ive never noticed him stating it.

:thumbsup:

People were actually celebrating the extension. Imagine not being able to beat Benevento and getting a contract extension :fp:

Literally killed the following season, also made us miss out on Sarri and Carlo

But Gattuso deserved it... Just like Hilary deserved it :lol:

Bunch of cucks

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
zizou :lol: i can see patosheva is still not sober after the derby loss

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
which legend is gonna be "f*cking c*nt goo lyer" next? We need a poll. Sheva? Kaka? Donadoni? pick your poison

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
giphy.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan have already paid €5M to Flamengo related to the first installment of the Paquetá transfer [Coluna do Flamengo]

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Still feeling low but at least some good news:

Paqueta spoke to Coluna do Flamengo and confirmed his move to Milan for the first time.

"I cannot say much for contractual reasons,but I am happy and enthusiastic, full of joy. Before joining Milan I want to give the Brazilian title to the Flamengo fans,".

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
DqMNzvhW4AAckt6.jpg:small

#ACMilan's average positioning and passing networks from the #DerbyDellaMadonnina

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Still feeling low but at least some good news:

Paqueta spoke to Coluna do Flamengo and confirmed his move to Milan for the first time.

"I cannot say much for contractual reasons,but I am happy and enthusiastic, full of joy. Before joining Milan I want to give the Brazilian title to the Flamengo fans,".

So we're 100% getting this kid... good news indeed. He's gonna walk straight into our strating XI :D

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
So we're 100% getting this kid... good news indeed. He's gonna walk straight into our strating XI :D

That he is. I just hope we still are in the running for CL places in January.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
so far there is no indication that our board looking for new coach.
perhaps they encourage Gattuso to perfecting his brilliant tactis, playing from the back

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so far there is no indication that our board looking for new coach.
perhaps they encourage Gattuso to perfecting his brilliant tactis, playing from the back

yeah that's how it works. they come out and tell us if they are looking for a new coach. :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True but most Conte teams are quite bland. I like the way we are playing now most of the time and of course ignoring the last match.

It may just be down to personal preference at the end of the day. Even though I disliked having Mihaljovic as our mister, when he was with us I never wished for him to fail. And we have him to thank for Gigio and Romagnoli

The guy literally dominated Serie A. Who the hell cares how pleasing his style of play is.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He also took a bankrupt parma side into the EL slot

Good point. He has a better track record than Rino did prior to taking over at the club including a decent spell as Azzurri coach. I really liked him back in his playing days too.

Although he would slot in seamlessly being a club legend and Italian, I have my doubts about whether he can be more than just decent. And I really would hate to bury another legend if he fails.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

People were actually celebrating the extension. Imagine not being able to beat Benevento and getting a contract extension :fp:

Literally killed the following season, also made us miss out on Sarri and Carlo

But Gattuso deserved it... Just like Hilary deserved it :lol:

Bunch of cucks

Gattuso will have the same outcome as Montella. Both got unwarranted contract extensions, both have the same points through the same number of games, except Gattuso is screwing it up with Higuain up top in comparison to Montella who had Kalinic :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso is out at the end of the season anyways no point in wasting time on the subject. He's coaching for his next job at a midtable club or some eastern european farm team.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First of all, I really want Gattuso to succeed. He has shown flashes of brilliance and an ability to learn. He is a legend, the players love him. Most of the fans love him. But Milan requires results. 12 points out of 24 is a dismal amount.

And if we went out there against Inter playing our usual game and went down fighting at least there's that. But trying to outmuscle and outbully Inter and not playing to our strengths as others have posted, together with the subs and Cutrone as a left winger have really made it hard for me to defend him. I don't want him to go yet, but it's really hard to stand behind him at the moment for those reasons above.

As for replacements, I don't want Rino to leave now, but I don't know how much longer we can wait. If we fail to reach top 4 this season it's going to be hard to keep our best players and attract new players.

Conte:
Pros - great motivator, great tactician, can build a team up, a proven winner of leagues.
Cons - Juventino (I know that is personal, but such a big thing for me, hated Mihaljovic as our coach for that reason too)
- back three (again a personal thing but even during Zaccheroni's time it looked odd for our team to be playing a back three)
- not aesthetically pleasing football

Wenger
Pros - believes in youth, aesthetically pleasing football
Cons - he is 70, quite stubborn in his ways which do not always guarantee success but instead is the "Wenger way" for better or for worse.

Donadoni
Pros - Milan legend, has some tactical nous
Cons - not really aesthetically pleasing football, not proven at higher level clubs

Jardim
Pros - Tactically adept, appears to adapt well as he has coached in different countries, develops players very well, is a proven winner having managed to win the French league ahead of PSG and competed well in the Champions League. Plays attractive football.
Cons - has not coached in Italy and will need time to adapt and learn the language, has not managed a team with the level of expectation as Milan.

This Guardian article is quite a good profile of Jardim:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/11/monaco-leonardo-jardim-manager-ligue-1

People are even mentioning Jardim as a candidate for replacing Mourinho despite the dismal results this season (the article also gives a compelling reason why Monaco have failed so badly this season).

Thank you for your comprehensive explanation. :star::thumbsup:

The link about Jardim is good to read. :thumbsup:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Spanish journalist that broke that CR7 was joining Juventus says Mourinho is going back to Real Madrid at the end of the season with Xabi Alonso as his assistant. If Real Madrid want Conte, they could kiss Hazard goodbye.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you for your comprehensive explanation. :star::thumbsup:

The link about Jardim is good to read. :thumbsup:

Sure thing bro. Always a pleasure :D

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano says Conte isn't an option in season for Milan and only in the summer because Conte is at odds with Abramovich about his contract. Conte is hellbent on collecting all his money due to him this season which was the final year of his deal.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Milan don't want to wait for Conte until the summer, maybe Wenger is an option in season with Gazidis coming onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule