View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 11:21   #402
CDarius
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
First game of the season, where we actually saw an improvement. Team played with a sense of unity that was not felt before.

It's going to be a near impossible task to reach 4th, but if we can string 5 wins together we might find ourselves within striking distance of it by mid January next year.
  1. Bologna away -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
  2. Sassuolo at home -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
  3. Atalanta away -> if we are on a 3 match win streak, we might have the morale to pull it off, but its gonna be really hard, most likely a draw here.
  4. Sampdoria at home -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
  5. Cagliari away -> should win if we really have CL qualification ambitions.
If we get at least 13p from those 5 we will be close to Top4 so for me those matches will decide what can we achieve this season. Either fight for the CL either ..be mediocre for another year. Get those 13p at least bring some players with cohones and lets go for that 4th, i still belive in our boys. Seeing Inter, Lazio and Roma up there makes me so angry cause i dont see them having a better squad. Maybe the difference is that they have someone that can score goals while Piatek is really struggling.
CDarius is offline   Reply With Quote