Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

diehardmilanist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeah, and I want him to be with us for the next season, if it means he will play only 10 or 15 games the whole season. Only by staying with us he can gain a lot from Seedorf, Robinho, etc :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He will be a :star: and he is Italian !

Finding Italian talent today is as rare as black man with clean official charge sheet...

Last edited:

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
di marzio just said an agreement has been reached and he will move to us this summer

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Gianluca Di Marzio, speaking on Sky Sport 24, found a real bomb in the market: the ownership of Alexander Merkel, in fact, part of the operation that would bring Stephan El Shaarawy to AC Milan. The agreement for the transfer of the Italian-Egyptian was found yesterday, a co-ownership set at around 6 / 7 million €. But the real news is this: Always according to the expert of transfers, the young striker will be immediately available to Massimiliano Allegri, aggregated with the Rossoneri for the 2011/12 season. In confirmation of this deal is the lunch this morning among the flora, the player's agent, and Ariedo Braida, the two should now reach Galliani in the League, where they could be moved as decisive steps to close the deal.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Couldn't he just have no arab roots?:fp:

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Couldn't he just have no arab roots?:fp:

Yes because having an Arab company as our shirt sponsor and potential investor and having a potential Arab star doesn't represent an enormous growth opportunity....

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes because having an Arab company as our shirt sponsor and potential investor and having a potential Arab star doesn't represent an enormous growth opportunity....

hahahahahah sarcasm at its finest :proud:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

That statement makes no sense whatsoever. Emirates is a global brand which is barely associated with the UAE and I bet most of the arab football loving population have never even heard of El Shaarawy....

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That statement makes no sense whatsoever. Emirates is a global brand which is barely associated with the UAE and I bet most of the arab football loving population have never even heard of El Shaarawy....

:fp: :fp: :fp:

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Braida and La Florio (Shaarawy's agent) just arrived at the Lega, where Galliani and Preziosi have been all day.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bunee said:
God damn you Middle East haters!
If you took the time and read my actual location, you wouldn't be this fast in posting. I am more of an ARAB than most "arab people" are, but you don't watch Al Jazeera. You don't hear the commentators jerking off to any guy who has arab-origin, and if he does play for Milan..all I'll hear in the game is how Stephan al Shaarawy who has arab roots has reached such enormous heights. + There's a huge possibility they'll bring religion into the matter..which leaves no room for Milan.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with things "down there". All I know there is much more hate than between the Serbs and Albanians/Kosovars

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not familiar with things "down there". All I know there is much more hate than between the Serbs and Albanians/Kosovars
Hate between the Arabs? LOL.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.

between arabs?? u clearly dont know anything about being an arab.

Edit: and like Charbel said Aljazeera will provide more than enough coverage of el shaarawy to the arab world.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Has this kid Italian or Egyptian nationality? or both? Does he pick a non-EU spot or not? Did he already play for Italy NT youth or Egypt NT youth? So many questions :) But I didn't hear of him before (he plays for Padova I think?)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Has this kid Italian or Egyptian nationality? or both? Does he pick a non-EU spot or not? Did he already play for Italy NT youth or Egypt NT youth? So many questions :) But I didn't hear of him before (he plays for Padova I think?)
He's already played for U-19 + U-17 Italian NT. He was born in Italy, as well.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Italian. He's the italian Kaka. Just better as the real one ever was.

He will lead us to CL-glory.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Has this kid Italian or Egyptian nationality? or both? Did he already play for Italy NT youth or Egypt NT youth?

El Shaarawy has always been playing for the Italian national youth teams, starting from U/16. And he recently said that he feels more Italian than Egyptian.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

Fly Emirates, greatest airline ever :star::proud::star::proud::star:

hurr.gif

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeahhh bring him now!!! he is on my list since january transfer market!!!!! maybe Galliani read my signature :D

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Fuck yeah. This kids suposed to be super talented. Probably needs to stay at Genoa though, as he might be able to get first team football there, but co-ownership deal is excellent.