Andrea Bertolacci Thread

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is completely and totally illogical.

In your fantasy land, what two new mids will magically come in and lead us to the top that we can afford and reasonably expect to arrive? They better not be young and from a midtable team, otherwise when they have a bad game there will a mob on this forum to attack them.

I'm happy more with Poli playing as starter than Berto, yes I repeat, I hope I never see this fodder playing again with Milan.

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Really have big expectations from this guy with Montella's style of play

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
reminds me of that Poli fan we had around here... what was his name?

How can you forget the legend FNF

image.php

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bertolacci: "Would I have signed me for €20m? I don’t know, but at €16-17m definitely.”

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The same what Cerci said last season: "I wasn't used well, I can do well, I don't need to be a reserve of any player, blla blla bllah."

The only thing we as fans can do is to give them a second chance. If he flops next season he'll share Cerci's destiny.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bertolacci: "Would I have signed me for €20m? I don’t know, but at €16-17m definitely.”

Lol he should've been signed for 12-14m at best. Last season we didn't negotiate the Bacca and Bertolacci deals, we just paid. But with Witsel we wouldn't pay 20m for him:fp:

Anyway I think he'll prove many wrong this season, I'm backing him if he's injury free.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol he should've been signed for 12-14m at best. Last season we didn't negotiate the Bacca and Bertolacci deals, we just paid. But with Witsel we wouldn't pay 20m for him:fp:

Anyway I think he'll prove many wrong this season, I'm backing him if he's injury free.

You can not negotiate at all when Roma paid 8.5 million for half his card to Genoa. Therefore his full price was 17 million and then add Roma's extra earn money for the player and there you have 20 million.

Witsel 20 million? :fp::fp: It would be like buying the Belgium Bertolacci/Montolivo.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can not negotiate at all when Roma paid 8.5 million for half his card to Genoa. Therefore his full price was 17 million and then add Roma's extra earn money for the player and there you have 20 million.

Witsel 20 million? :fp::fp: It would be like buying the Belgium Bertolacci/Montolivo.

We paid 25m I thought, but all that is a moot point now.

Hopefully he can be more useful under Montella.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Sometimes the difference between the first and second season can be huge. Bertolacci admitted that he's a timid guy and it takes time for him to settle in.

From what I could see in that interview, he was humble and didn't have excuses. He just gave his own explanations to why the season was bad and I respect that.

Do I believe that he's "Milan material"? No, honestly I don't. But like I said, if he flops next season as well, he'll be shipped out.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Goal :thumbsup: May this be the first of at least ten.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Let him play advanced in attack and let him become our new Nocerino. Staying close to defence won't help Milan, he is shit in that position.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I had a close eye on him in this game. He was very poor during the time he played. He was a headless chicken.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He's even a bigger loser than he thinks he is

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
32 very poor minutes.

Unfocused, poor positioning and always one step behind.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wasn't he carrying an injury?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Witsel is miles ahead Bertolacci.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

:lol: 12-14m :fp:

in january galliani will let him for free and pay his salary.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he'll still come good but we cannot depend on him as a starter

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
he is almost invisible in the field, how you can expect him to create our game/?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This dude is totally clueless on the pitch. I mean i've seen him do some nice dribbles once or twice but thats about it...

I haven't seen another player look so out of his depth.

I mean even Nocerino contributed more to Milan. :(

He's one level below all the headless chicken midfielders we've had the past 5-6 years...he's invisible....