Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
:lol::lol::lol:

You've gone out of your way to ask 4 different people their opinion about a discussion on the internet

Was in a pub on business watching sports news. Story about vidic's transfer came up in a short segment

I asked- what do you think of vidic.

Simultaneously all 4 of the dudes pulled down their pants and started masturbating.

Hand to god

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
What kind of ridiculous logic is this, btw? Rooney has raped Nesta twice before yet Kompany usually bullies Rooney off the pitch.

Is Kompany > Nesta? Also Vidic was our best player in the 3-1 final. And unlike Milan, we were offensive in that game. Hence why we got totally rolled over in midfield (should have gone in with the defensive tactics of the 07/08 away leg).

Of course a player who was great in Serie A is obviously much better than a player who was great in the EPL :lol:

err no, rooney never even played against nesta in the second leg when we lost 4 - 0. it was bonera, thiago silva, flamini as a our RB and a 33 year old marek jankulovski. Besides we had bloody borriello as our main striker and huntelaar on the wings lol. You cant base your argument on a match which nesta dint even play cause of an injury and it was possibly the second weakest milan side ever after the current squad. Leatardo was our coach, there were a lot of factors that inhibited our chances of gaining something out of that game vs man.utd. However, man.utd thoroughly deserved the win though.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
actually rooney played against nesta in the first leg, there was no real direct battle but he jumped over thiago silva for the second goal. He never actually physically or technically owned nesta.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lmfaoooooo. ferdinand hahahah, vidic > ferdfcuker.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What kind of ridiculous logic is this, btw? Rooney has raped Nesta twice before yet Kompany usually bullies Rooney off the pitch.

Is Kompany > Nesta? Also Vidic was our best player in the 3-1 final. And unlike Milan, we were offensive in that game. Hence why we got totally rolled over in midfield (should have gone in with the defensive tactics of the 07/08 away leg).

Of course a player who was great in Serie A is obviously much better than a player who was great in the EPL :lol:

Oh god, you're going to randomly bring in a few individual games and completely ignore my point. The point wasn't necessarily that nesta did something that vidic couldn't, the main idea was that, in my opinion which is subjective btw, the mark of truly top class center backs is the ability to perform when they are older, even if the consistency will obviously fall. Vidic right now isn't incredibly old yet, undeniably, he is not even close to his former level. That's what I'm saying. Vidic is not capable at his age of having the performances like nesta did against messi, or like cannavaro in winning the World Cup. He may have four or five years ago, but now as he aged. Those guys I listed could and they did. That is why I consider them at least a notch or two higher than vidic.

So next time, before randomly concluding that I have some serie a bias, actually take the time to do the basics of grammar and literature and identify what the argument is. I've read this forum long enough to know that you are smarter than that.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not a notch or two, 5 notches higher in their prime.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Btw, pointing out abrtitrary individual games like kompany against Rooney and whatnot, Samuel and Lucio won a treble and shutdown a team vidics backline had two tries against. Now I'm not saying that I personally believe this makes vidic worse than those two, however the logic can be used against vidic as well as for him.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
AŠAP Mario;2063319 said:
Oh god, you're going to randomly bring in a few individual games and completely ignore my point. The point wasn't necessarily that nesta did something that vidic couldn't, the main idea was that, in my opinion which is subjective btw, the mark of truly top class center backs is the ability to perform when they are older, even if the consistency will obviously fall. Vidic right now isn't incredibly old yet, undeniably, he is not even close to his former level. That's what I'm saying. Vidic is not capable at his age of having the performances like nesta did against messi, or like cannavaro in winning the World Cup. He may have four or five years ago, but now as he aged. Those guys I listed could and they did. That is why I consider them at least a notch or two higher than vidic.

So next time, before randomly concluding that I have some serie a bias, actually take the time to do the basics of grammar and literature and identify what the argument is. I've read this forum long enough to know that you are smarter than that.

There's multiple things can that can have an effect on career longevity. Vidic was a beast in the game against Bayern Munich this season and against Real Madrid last season, by the way.

But the reason Vidic has declined isn't because he's simply gotten older. He's had injuries. He tore his cruciate ligament in 2011. He then re-did the injury in 2012, and has picked up even more minor ones since then.

You'll see next season that it's FAR easier for older defenders in Serie A. He'll be very good next year for Inter. He's still a good defender anyway, particularly in the big games. Did you see his performance against Bayern Munich? But his reactions are a little slower. One the one off games, he can still be as good as ever though.

Likewise with Ferdinand. Not this season actually (might be one too far, we'll see) but despite not being able to run properly, he can still be a god in a big match, like dominating Suarez with one leg (pulled hamstring but carried on), or against Real Madrid where the Spanish Media wanked all over him for keeping them out on his own a few times.

Don't underestimate Vidic today. He's still good. In fact if it were up to me I'd keep him. He just needs a regular run without injuries which he hasn't had since 10/11.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Vidic sucks Billy's dick for living

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AŠAP Mario;2063321 said:
Btw, pointing out abrtitrary individual games like kompany against Rooney and whatnot, Samuel and Lucio won a treble and shutdown a team vidics backline had two tries against. Now I'm not saying that I personally believe this makes vidic worse than those two, however the logic can be used against vidic as well as for him.

Again, a stupid comparison. Inter Milan parked the bus against Barcelona. Defended with 11 men (or 10).

United didn't park the bus. We used fairly defensive tactics the year before (2008) and Barca never had a chance in two games.

It's easier for defenders to stand out when they have the protection of players ahead of them. Against that Barca side we went with a midfield of Carrick/Anderson/Giggs one year, and just Carrick/Giggs in 2011. Both in attacking systems (poor tactical move on SAF's part as he admits in his book).

Yeah, back in 2008. When Rio was the best in Europe. If it wasn't for Ronaldo he'd have won POTY. His performances vs Eto'o (x2) and Torres were :proud:

Rio's another one. At his peak, he's up there with even Nesta (though slightly behind). What actually separates them was Nesta did it for longer. Rio might have, but his back injury meant he can barely run properly. Before he took up yoga he had to lie in bed for 12 hours after match because his back meant he couldn't move. Couldn't train during the week either. Basically was good for 90 minutes of exercise a week (match itself).

He's another one who's strangely underrated on here. But I guess he didn't play in Italy so...

Oh my god nobody cares.

You just want us to discuss Laursen :o

err no, rooney never even played against nesta in the second leg when we lost 4 - 0. it was bonera, thiago silva, flamini as a our RB and a 33 year old marek jankulovski. Besides we had bloody borriello as our main striker and huntelaar on the wings lol. You cant base your argument on a match which nesta dint even play cause of an injury and it was possibly the second weakest milan side ever after the current squad. Leatardo was our coach, there were a lot of factors that inhibited our chances of gaining something out of that game vs man.utd. However, man.utd thoroughly deserved the win though.

United 3-2 Milan 07.
Milan 2-3 United 10.

Rooney scored twice in each. Nesta couldn't deal with him. Not just the goals, his all round play.

I know more about Milan than you do.
lets agree to disagree then, i dont think u have watched samuel enough tbh. Samuel was hailed as 'The Wall' for a reason, he was an absolute beast of a player. I am not saying vidic wasnt great, he is world class without a doubt, i would have certainly loved him here at milan but i just dont think he belongs to the upper echelon of defenders. Samuel is better because he is more organized, tactically adept, superior reader of the game, equal in strength to vidic, although both were fairly slow in their respective prime but samuel was better at bringing the ball out from defense imo.

Btw, how many goals has drogba scored against united, just wondering, cause he is supposed to score in most big games. He has scored like 13 against arsenal, a lot against man shitty and 9 against liverpool.
Vidic was superior in every aspect bar bringing the ball out, IMO.

Drogba scored twice - an offside goal that won Chelsea the league and one in the CL. Drogba usually didn't get anything out of Vidic.

Used to boss Arsenal. Drogba vs Senderos was always funny.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vidic is the world champion of sucking penis.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Vidic sucks thohir's dick for playing for inter merda

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vidic is gonna make Balotelli shit his pants again :cool: :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The number of dicks sucked by Vidic equals the number of dicks in the world at any given time.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vidic is so cool for putting his chest out at 20 year old balotelli. Then balotelli scored(or assisted?) and won the FA cup semifinal. Vidic sure showed him up.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Btw, again you missed the major point... By comparing vidic to Lucio or Samuel at inter I was NOT making a case for how those matches display who's better. It's like you don't even read the posts in detail man. I was saying how you pointing out that Rooney overran nesta, kompany showed up Rooney, Lucio shut down messi, messi destroyed united etc. is all useless and meaningless because of context and the variables that come into play, as you pointed out in defense of vidic ( although fail to use when comparing other players.) I even said, I don't think that shows who is better. But your little Manchester United complex had kick in so you ignored that and took it as me stating that this made inters defenders better.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did god give man penis?
So that Vidic could suck it.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vidic came to inter only bc he is now closer to fanny and he can gaze into her vast beauty while he sucks Mario's dick

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vidic came to inter because its inter merda, suck dicks club

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
vidic was not better than samuel at anything lol except maybe speed and its fairly close even in that aspect. Vidic is not tactically better than samuel, neither is he better at reading the game in comparison. No serie a bias, i dont even like fodder a but samuel was a beast, was a more rugged, tactically astute version of vidic.
Rooney got owned by nesta at san siro though in 07 when we won 3 - 0, so it works both ways. Besides he wasnt exactly young back then, nesta was 32 and he was starting to decline at this point, conversely rooney was in his prime.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jenna Jameson sucked so much dick that she renamed herself to Nemanja Vidic.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In the 07 game in which Rooney "raped nesta" btw, Rooney was causing havoc dropping into pockets of space and spreading play to then get in the box. It's well known, hopefully even by united fans, that before gattuso got injured, milan was the better side. After gattuso got injured more space in midfield opened up for their dangerous players. Obviously seedorf and pirlo won't stop ronaldo and Rooney among others. It wasn't so much on nesta that is a ridiculous assumption. Durr hurr strikers score goals the defense sucks except when it's barca vs united

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Vidic's parents were two men

He was conceived by them rubbing their penises together and out game a web of gayness which spawned vidic

He's the only man ever to be born in a web of gayness

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
vidic and kovacic sitting in a tree,
sucking thousand indonesian peeweees's cocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule