• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
He's gone. Damn. Only England manager with a 100% record.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Gary Neville as NT coach please

he looks so butters

football-pundit-gary-neville_3354457.jpg

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Corruption exist only in italian football they said

:monto:

No corruption exist where ever there is money. Atleast in England they are willing to fight corruption and openly has zero tolerance to it

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
No corruption exist where ever there is money. Atleast in England they are willing to fight corruption and openly has zero tolerance to it

in Belgium too, 1 player got fired, this week, for betting on his own team losing the match

but his brother was using his computer he said :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
From a tweet:

The Telegraph are set to expose:

- Steve Bruce
- Alan Pardew
- Mark Hughes
- Ryan Giggs
- Tony Pulis
- Harry Redknapp
- David Moyes

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pep dominated Spain.
I expected you to throw seriea since its the only big league he didnt dominate.

Its your point of view and mine is different.
In your book Carlo and Pep arent good because they did good while having monster squads.
But in the real world players/managers are known for how many time they lifted a trophy and never for the times they lost it and it doesnt matter in what circumstances they achieved or didnt.

I rate Pep higher than Carlo and Mou and the rest of today managers including my favorite Semeone simply because he is an innovator and no manager nowadays is one.
He introduced new method to play football and he ruled the world like no other could.

He also got found out like no other though. Mou above pep in terms of achievements for me. But from a coaching point of view both jupp and del bosque are the GOAT tier candidates for me. Pep is no where near their level.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How the hell did Swansea not score that ? :fp:

Swansea were done by the referees vs City and Loserpool.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Chelsea individually look very awkward, but are being driven forward by Conte's pure tactical prowess Mashallah :star:

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lord Diego saving Cunte's job once again.

This is a mockery of the 3 man backline.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If you are over 100 million Euros midfielder. You should control midfields, you should have deciding contribute to most matches. Instead we are hearing about he needs the right partners, the right system and how young he is. Absolute madness

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If you are over 100 million Euros midfielder. You should control midfields, you should have deciding contribute to most matches. Instead we are hearing about he needs the right partners, the right system and how young he is. Absolute madness

His value atm is nowhere near 100m. You pay for the potential of the player + the price increases depending on the negotiating value of the team. If they'd buy him from a team like Corinthians or Marseille, he would cost 40m tops.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His value atm is nowhere near 100m. You pay for the potential of the player + the price increases depending on the negotiating value of the team. If they'd buy him from a team like Corinthians or Marseille, he would cost 40m tops.

I see at best a Gerrard type of player. Pogba will never be a creative force or someone who can control midfields. If he does a Lampard, then he has done brilliant. Lampard wasnt a controlling midfielder, but he scored goals and decided matches from midfield. I think Pogbas best season is 8 goals. So if you not gonna be a creative force, then you better add goals to the team

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cruyff in his autobiography: "Barcelona wanted to get rid of Guardiola, if it weren't for me, Guardiola probably would have been sold to a second division club." #PepRoast

Oh lawwd. Remember when a dude said Pep was better than Albertini?
grZAZ.gif

that joke gonna run like Forrest Gump for years ...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kolarov top corner :thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh lorrrrd this thread is gold #PepRoast #PepRoast #PepRoast

most upvoted
he was a bit like Xavi, but Xavi was way more talented than him. if you want the best comparison from recent times, perhaps Mikel Arteta. a very very good player, but not top, top player.

Arteta :lol: :lol: :lol:
tumblr_odcw11s6j11qfqgvjo2_r1_400.gif

downvoted, but lol
He was nothing like Xavi or Arteta. Guardiola couldnt really keep the ball if he had some pressure on him. Xavi wasnt fast but it was extremely hard to steal the ball from him.
Guardiola never player forward or did assists. Guardiola's assists were from set pieces or a long ball, but the guy rarely stepped into the rivals box.
He was more similar to what Xabi Alonso is, but just worst and without physicallity.

He was like a second rate Redondo who couldn't dribble and with no physique. Which is to say, an amazingly intelligent controlling midfielder who played deep and could be trusted to make the right decisions to play the ball into the final third.
Now that I think about it, he was like a much better version of Carrick.

Second rate Redondo :lol: much better than carrick :thumbsup:

Last edited:

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
Pep being found out for the fraud he is against Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule