Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
CEa01SHW0AAHHhI.jpg:large

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Doc is right to whine about the schedule this time, it just doesn't make any sense at all. I know clippers are a whiny team and that's not doing them any favors but this sucks as well as those 64 ft attempts.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
if you guys haven't seen. Curry's pre-game routin has become a thing... national attention

2 ball dribbles moves
floater games
dribble 3s while being hit
then the pre-game tunnel shot

every game

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Austin Rivers>Curry

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Austin Rivers>Curry
Hahaha Aaaaaaustiin!!!!!!!!!!! What a takeover!!!
I'm glad that he's playing well in the playoffs, it's hard to be 22 when everyone is hating you coz ur playing for your dad. He's proven useful now, 2nd game in the playoffs where he was best player and his team won. More than anyone expected. He can play in nba, won't have to go to China but definitely should've stayed in college longer. He's not the type of talent that can come in the league so early. Rockets getting outcoached. Paul is useful even when he doesn't try to sprint. Blake had a bad game kind of.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
CP3 deserves to make a conference finals and NBA finals. I hope he stays healthy, and Clips don't run out of fuel, they can beat GSW in that case.

Blake has been beasting too, some crazy numbers, literally Lebron 2012 numbers. 8+ ast per game is insane. Next 5 years can be his. He's very passionate about his game, something most people have overlooked.

They will beat Rockets, GSW will beat Memphis. After that it's 50/50. and It doesn't matter who comes out east.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Loved that drose shot

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, a lucky one tbh but I'm so glad for him, he's playing well now. BTW Butler defense on Bron was amazing, truly amazing. On the other hand Bron was passing the ball like Magic Johnson last night. He looks like a supermutant from from fallout again after dropping weight last summer. It's weird to see that level of skill on that body, superweird.

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
CP3 deserves to make a conference finals and NBA finals. I hope he stays healthy, and Clips don't run out of fuel, they can beat GSW in that case.

Blake has been beasting too, some crazy numbers, literally Lebron 2012 numbers. 8+ ast per game is insane. Next 5 years can be his. He's very passionate about his game, something most people have overlooked.

They will beat Rockets, GSW will beat Memphis. After that it's 50/50. and It doesn't matter who comes out east.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Memphis!!!

Game 4. Wanna shut up before game 4. Huuge twist if they win that. Won't happen probably though.

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Memphis!!!

Game 4. Wanna shut up before game 4. Huuge twist if they win that. Won't happen probably though.
But Kerr will have to figure something out with his lineups, going small with Draymond at center won't work as Gasol made it clear in the first half. Than Z-bo went wild in the 2nd half but I wasn't really paying attention on the lineups coz it was 5 am and I was struggling to stay awake. Warriors did make a late run and came close with some small lineup where Livingstone was guarding Z-bo but it was more of an anomaly than a solution imo. Gasol scored a dagger than with a 3pt off the glass as shot clock was going out lol. Curry and Klay played relatively ok, everyone else was shut down. Draymond wasn't yapping his mouth as much as usual. Kerr will have to come up with a solution, it will be interesting.
The Truth!!!! I love him.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
if they start double hard, not sure memphis has the 3 point shooting to make them pay...

althoug they doubled teamed zbo and it didnt bother him that much, dude was to much to handle for warriors

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Shit. Huge loss for the Bulls. They should win this... Kyrie was banged up. Seems like Gasol is just too vital for them. Too bad... if they would win this they would go to the finals, now ofc Cleveland is the favourite. James is god.. but Cleveland is a bullshit team.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lebron bricked all game long, thing was it was a horrible shooting game from both sides.

Bulls have no offensive firepower without Gasol playing, all rose and butler, the rest are pure shit. Injuries fucked them as much as Cavs.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Talking to guys covering GSW. He said they aren't worried at all. They think they have it figured out. They just thought they missed shots they normally make game 3.

I think thats true but i also think GSW's defense is falling off at worst time. All year they went thru shooting slumps. It was that elite Defense which had them winning. If it isn't elite elite, they can't ride out spells where they are missing

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
BTW... the internet rocks

Also blatt is a moron. Dude so doesn't get the nba. College/HS level coach

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
But Kerr will have to figure something out with his lineups, going small with Draymond at center won't work as Gasol made it clear in the first half. Than Z-bo went wild in the 2nd half but I wasn't really paying attention on the lineups coz it was 5 am and I was struggling to stay awake. Warriors did make a late run and came close with some small lineup where Livingstone was guarding Z-bo but it was more of an anomaly than a solution imo. Gasol scored a dagger than with a 3pt off the glass as shot clock was going out lol. Curry and Klay played relatively ok, everyone else was shut down. Draymond wasn't yapping his mouth as much as usual. Kerr will have to come up with a solution, it will be interesting.
The Truth!!!! I love him.

statistically this has been best lineup of series. GSW has increased leads or made comebacks. Always a positive (obviously Kerr using it 'sparingly for spurts is a reason)

imo Bogut's D on Zbo is most worrisome.

This for sure cost game 2 but it's reality (for entire serieS):
@JerryEngelmann
Warriors w. Draymond Green on floor: +101
Warriors w/o Draymond Green on floor: -71
Not a single game where his +/- was worse than teams'

Such such a match up nightmare

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
McHale what a pussy. ruined the whole game, and they're trailing. What a piece of trash organization Rockets are, absolutely fucking hate them.

CP3 strongest character in the west. I'm loving him at the moment, hopefully he wins the ring this year.

TNT panel at its best, OMG Shaq soooo mad, Kenny taking a shit on Howard and DeAndre.

I may be overreacting but I take CP3 over every other player in this league except Bron and Durant.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
mchale is an awful coach. Always has been.

They're so predictable it's ridiculous. That gets you killed in playoffs

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
#PodiumGame standings

1. Rose's Son:
CE0KaAaUgAQVG1V.jpg

2. Draymond Green

Cwnser.gif

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
this is an unbelievable stat: ‏
@johnschuhmann
Warriors are 51-0 in games they led by at least 15 points.

1. They've been up 15, 51 times?!

2. Never blew one? I mean cmon, it happens all the time to even the best teams. Sometimes you blow it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
damn...bovada really fucked me tonite

was trying to capitalize on lebron/rose stats to subsidize my horrible brackets......nope

didnt' work

i'm fucked this year :lol:

i still got one big bet left to make it all go away lmao

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
LeBron tied Jordan for most career 30+ points, 5+ rebounds, 5+ assists games in playoffs. (51 total)

Lbj did it in 12 less playoff games fwiw.

insane