The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Out of position.

Last season he played 6 games as CF and scored 4 goals.

He will end on the bench, I?m not puting him, we?ll talk again during the season.

Racist. Best you wouldn't say this if it were Leao :head:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The Perugia prosecutor's office has confirmed #Juventus ‘were activated, even at the highest institutional levels, to accelerate the recognition of Luis #Suarez’s Italian citizenship,’ adding: ‘More investigations are ongoing.’

:lol: throw them in serie c

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Rebic will end on the bench very soon, it would be wrong to give him minutes of young players when he is underperforming. Both Hauge and Leao have higher ceiling than him, hence we should look at the future.

This is a really bad take. Nothing that is happening RN suggests this is going to happen in the future....

Its more like this is the scenario you want to happen.

The guy who doesn't have a clear place in the team RN is Leao.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we just be happy that we have Rebić, Leao and Hauge? :o For a change, we're not having crappy wingers like we did in the past. :o

Leao will be probably moved more to #9 so everyone will have enough time to play. I love how almost every player have competition and no one is safe in first XI.

Rebić already have 3 assists in season (and one penalty won), even if he had terrible injury and even if he's mostly playing out of position. And his workrate and pressure he's putting on defence is precious.

We still don't have competition at CB or at LB, but it's great that no one is feeling comfortable. Loved seeing the reaction from Castillejo after he lost his place. He played great yesterday.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Can we just be happy that we have Rebić, Leao and Hauge? :o For a change, we're not having crappy wingers like we did in the past. :o

Leao will be probably moved more to #9 so everyone will have enough time to play. I love how almost every player have competition and no one is safe in first XI.

Rebić already have 3 assists in season (and one penalty won), even if he had terrible injury and even if he's mostly playing out of position. And his workrate and pressure he's putting on defence is precious.

:star::star::star:

Everyone is useful and contributing - even Samu who many of us were giving a hard time. Poor Krunic will now be the sacrificial lamb to slaughter :lol::lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hakan is a better player than David Beckham.

Come at me.

Becks the most ovverrated and underrated player at the same time and no Hakan in this great form is not to the level of Beckham in his best Utd years or when Capello benched him at Real and then was forced to play him to help secure the league (and that was Beckham close to his end)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is a really bad take. Nothing that is happening RN suggests this is going to happen in the future....

Its more like this is the scenario you want to happen.

The guy who doesn't have a clear place in the team RN is Leao.

Actually it?s what you want to be.

Do you read Pioli?s conferences?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
What do we think about this:

The first 30 seconds :lol: :lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Kjaer’s injury makes me cry

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Was wondering if someone here could hook me up with some Bulgarian cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Let's play Ibra in midfield and then complain that he's not good.

Rebic is our best LW by far. Hauge is improving, but no where near as good as Rebic in that role, and not even as good as Leao.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Is Mussachio stil alive? or will gabbia take kjaer's spot

750056.png

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Should I use the word ?masterclass?? :lol:

If you think that "masterclass" video you posted of Paqueta was actually a masterclass by any means, then I'd say Romagnoli's performance here is Balon d'Or worthy.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Gabbia has been pretty solid lately, Musa coming of injury and already somewhat of a liability at times isn't going to start over him. It's sad Kjaer will miss a lot here but Gabbia has time to grow when starting which - as long as it doesn't come to bite us in the ass - isn't the worst thing.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
CM: Milan are following Club Brugge’s attacking midfielder Charles De Ketelaere. He is an idea for next season.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Calciomercato: Milan are following Club Brugge?s attacking midfielder Charles De Ketelaere. He is an idea for next season

@Joyrider how good is this fella?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gabbia has been pretty solid lately, Musa coming of injury and already somewhat of a liability at times isn't going to start over him. It's sad Kjaer will miss a lot here but Gabbia has time to grow when starting which - as long as it doesn't come to bite us in the ass - isn't the worst thing.
He was hot garbage yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.