The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As if Ladri are going to get relegated :lol: or even get deducted points :lol:

People learn from mistakes. They are more criminal now than before, but they are even more careful now than before. They have all planned out to be as safe as they possibly can, and if they get into trouble like this one, they have contacts enough to escape everything.

They seemed untouchable before Calciopoli too. Their officials apparently broke the law, so they will be investigated. If they are found guilty we will see what happens, but there's a real possibility to get fucked big time

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Zidane is one te biggest idiots in footbal... his footballing and managing legacy cast in gold, now he'll just be another guy who was sacked by Real.

He will be in great company there as well :o

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lol

36C94D72-1245-4CC7-A82F-042DB45B67B0.jpg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Marseille’s sporting director on Thauvin : "We didn't find them very respectful. I don't want to argue with Maldini who is doing a good job. Renewal? We are working, we talked about it with the agent, but it's difficult. Maldini's words have complicated the situation" .

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Kabak, Simakan, Ajer, which one would you sign?

I have only really seen Ajer play so I don't know but here are some thoughts..

Kabak seems to have bit of a merda aura but he was our first choice in the summer iirc which suggests a transfer is warranted. I trust our player analysis team and directors. If he indeed was our first target, and was so because of his abilities and character, I think the Schalke crisis came perfectly and that there is no reason to not try again. I really do feel that merda aura though

Ajer by the sound of it is the least talented of the three and he's the oldest. I like his personality and I like the way he goes forward. To me it doesn't matter if he's 22 or 20 y/o. He seems to potentially be a bit error prone but honestly idk.

I believe Simakan was our alternative to Kabak and iirc he said "yes" to us before Strasbourg declined our offer...that's about all I know. Was he the guy that said he'd rather play in PL? Doesn't matter....as soon as someone starts playing here they know better.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
So can someone explain whats happening @ Bologna ?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marseille?s sporting director on Thauvin : "We didn't find them very respectful. I don't want to argue with Maldini who is doing a good job. Renewal? We are working, we talked about it with the agent, but it's difficult. Maldini's words have complicated the situation" .

I assume, they will not sell him to us in January:lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
So can someone explain whats happening @ Bologna ?

In a press conference ahead of Inter on Saturday Mihajlovic said he had tried some new tactics in training in order to see whether it would end up in the news

Sinisa
I only tried out a new formation to find out who the f*ck is talking to journalists. I did it on purpose because no one was expecting it, so now I'm investigating.

I swear, if I find who's been speaking with the media I'm sticking him to the wall. I'll make sure he doesn't play again.

I'm not actually thinking of changing the tactical set-up, I only did it because we were alone, and today everything's come out in the papers. So there's someone on the inside who is talking, and I promise that I'll find him. And when I find him, things will get ugly.

Basically what Vulture's picture says lol.

He also said "There is someone who talks, every time the team always comes out in the newspapers" so it's something that has happened for a while but I couldn't find more info about it

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Who would you compare him with tho?

Niang

He even shared highlights of Balo at Milan on his twitter... that's who he looks up to :fp:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Samp match maybe first time we are without ibra and kjaer in over 10 months? Interesting to see how our young team will react

if this year has proven anything, is that we're not dependent on certain players.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Last time we played without Kjaer and Ibra we scored 4 goals to beat the scottish champions

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
having kjaer at the back is like a reassurance. without him i feel naked. calabria ahs to step up even more now

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic to Sky: When Galliani came to Barcelona he said 'I'm not leaving here until you come with me to Milan?.

Ibra: ?Galliani was excited. He came to my house in Barcelona. My wife said "Who is this here". An important one. I was happy. In Barcelona it was not clear what the real problem was there. If Milan asks you to come, it's normal that it stimulates you.?

Ibra: ?I said, I'm signing for Milan. When people talk, they charge me. It gives me adrenaline to show that it's not what they say. They said Milan couldn't win. I said, if I won with Juve and Inter I also win with Milan. "

Ibra: ?What effect does Milanello have on me? I feel at home. When I am here I do everything that needs to be done. I take my time, I do my thing. It is my home. I was here already 10 years ago, with great players.?

Ibra: ?Today is another challenge. Here you have to bring the team to the top and make the players understand what the top is. Fear? No. It's the same situation as at United, when everyone said that the Premier League was difficult. I do the opposite of what they say ".

Ibrahimovic: "I came to Milan because it was a challenge. They said it was impossible for me to win again after a long time.?

Ibra: ?Am I different today? I was another type of player. Ten years ago I went low to carry the ball. Today I can?t, because I lose energy. I go into the box. Today I made myself available.?

Ibra: ?Before I treated everyone the same. The person has to be himself. When you are younger you are more rock'n'roll. Today I understand situations more. But I still put pressure. I do not accept the wrong passage.?

Ibra: ?I ask a lot and I'll tell you something if you don't train well. How you train is how you play.

Ibrahimovic: "In Milan of 10 years ago there were players with another status. But now I am more understanding, I understand that each of my team mates is in his own way."

Ibra: ?Seedorf had a great character. One who answers you. I don't always say I'm right. Then maybe someone says something else. Am I bigger than before? I'm training a lot. The older you go on, the weaker you are physically. But today I feel better than before.?

Ambrosini: ?How many times have I lost to you in a match?

Ibra: ?I always won, 90-95%.?

Ambro disagrees.

Ibra: "I ask a lot of my companions but they have taken it well. They tell me 'You show us the way and we follow.?

Ibra: ?Though I don't like people who always say yes to me. I'm not a boss. I am myself. Discuss. It's nice to see who expresses their opinions. But I don't go around kissing everyone. I put pressure. I do not accept wrong balls at these levels. At Milan you have to win.?

Ibra:"In some clubs the story goes on, here it's the other way around: you have to be the one to make it, I'm here to explain to them."

Ibrahimovic: "In my opinion there are no goals, we play one game at a time. I have my goals, but the team has to think about doing the best they can. These guys haven't won yet."

Ibrahimovic: "We are a young team, there are still some who who still lack something. It is one thing to play the games, another is to win them"

Ibra: ?The team is however hungry. ?I saw the pressure on them for the first time when we had to qualify for the EL: 'Here we have to win, otherwise we're out.? The team has to do better than last year. Obvious. You don't have to relax. Nobody remembers the last game. We must always win. Can Milan aim for the Champions League? I think so. I've been here for eight months, I think so. ".

Ibrahimovic: "Pioli? He puts me in a position to express myself to the fullest. It's normal that I always want to play, but he respectfully tells me I have to rest. In fact, in the Europa League I play 45 min ?and then I leave? I feel a lot of responsibility.?

Ibra: ?I've won a lot. There aren't many who manage to stay at the top for a long time. There are many who go badly. But at these levels you either eat or they eat you. I have chosen to eat.?

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Kabak, Simakan, Ajer, which one would you sign?

the one who can also competently fill in as DM ... i think that's the direction they'll take... just like with Dalot and Diaz. Versatile players who allow us to accomplish depth without crowding. not running the risk of having players playing very little minutes therefore not being ready when needed in case of emergency... physically, tactically and psychologically as they do not feel part of the team

yes, sometimes having too many players is counter productive to accomplishing (effective) depth.

so Kabak and Ajer are listed as able to play DM ... Simakan not, but it's clear he has all the characteristics.

said all this and did not really answer the question lol...politician

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic: “What would I like to do when I quit? Let's see. Will I coach in the future? I do not think so. It is stressful. I don’t say no or yes. But it's stressful. Until when will I play? Until I'm fine. If you are physically well you can do it. Like Totti.”

Ibra: “If one is in condition, you can do it. Then whoever does not accept being finished is a matter of ego. I don't have this ego. I'm realist. I went to the USA because I thought I could no longer do certain things. I told Mou not to call me anymore.”

Ibra: “But I felt alive again and went back to Europe. I initially signed up only for six months to see if I can make it.”

Ibra: “When I returned to Milan the league stopped for two months. It's hard to get into the rhythm. At the end of the season, last year, I said enough. The family is more important. I said no to Pioli. He told me it wasn't that simple. You have to stay. So I said let's see.”

Ibra: “Contracts at this age are not important. I need respect and values. I came to the moment when I didn't want to have any regrets. So I called Milan and said, I'll talk to my family and let's go on.”

Ibra: “At United I wanted to quit. But after the injury went off I started to continue to feel alive. I said to myself: who am I without football? When you don't do what you've been doing for 25 years it's hard.”

Ibra: “Ready to quit now? No. Will I be here next year? In six months I don't know how I will be physically. Am I fine in Milan? Very well but I miss my family. well. I have goals and I aim at my goals, even with them far away. Here it is good. We are in a particular moment with Covid and lockdown.”

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hauge is currently very good and I really hope he becomes much better. Feel that he will slowly and surely improve his confidence and 'arogance', especially when taking players on.
But he doesn't give me Kaka vibes at all. Reminds me more of Robert Pires.
Grande Hauge

fifty-fifty. any other day, you've got a spectacular own goal.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Lurkers... guess what?

We on top of the table

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ibrahimovic to Sky: When Galliani came to Barcelona he said 'I'm not leaving here until you come with me to Milan?.

Ibra: ?Galliani was excited. He came to my house in Barcelona. My wife said "Who is this here". An important one. I was happy. In Barcelona it was not clear what the real problem was there. If Milan asks you to come, it's normal that it stimulates you.?

Ibra: ?I said, I'm signing for Milan. When people talk, they charge me. It gives me adrenaline to show that it's not what they say. They said Milan couldn't win. I said, if I won with Juve and Inter I also win with Milan. "

Ibra: ?What effect does Milanello have on me? I feel at home. When I am here I do everything that needs to be done. I take my time, I do my thing. It is my home. I was here already 10 years ago, with great players.?

Ibra: ?Today is another challenge. Here you have to bring the team to the top and make the players understand what the top is. Fear? No. It's the same situation as at United, when everyone said that the Premier League was difficult. I do the opposite of what they say ".

Ibrahimovic: "I came to Milan because it was a challenge. They said it was impossible for me to win again after a long time.?

Ibra: ?Am I different today? I was another type of player. Ten years ago I went low to carry the ball. Today I can?t, because I lose energy. I go into the box. Today I made myself available.?

Ibra: ?Before I treated everyone the same. The person has to be himself. When you are younger you are more rock'n'roll. Today I understand situations more. But I still put pressure. I do not accept the wrong passage.?

Ibra: ?I ask a lot and I'll tell you something if you don't train well. How you train is how you play.

Ibrahimovic: "In Milan of 10 years ago there were players with another status. But now I am more understanding, I understand that each of my team mates is in his own way."

Ibra: ?Seedorf had a great character. One who answers you. I don't always say I'm right. Then maybe someone says something else. Am I bigger than before? I'm training a lot. The older you go on, the weaker you are physically. But today I feel better than before.?

Ambrosini: ?How many times have I lost to you in a match?

Ibra: ?I always won, 90-95%.?

Ambro disagrees.

Ibra: "I ask a lot of my companions but they have taken it well. They tell me 'You show us the way and we follow.?

Ibra: ?Though I don't like people who always say yes to me. I'm not a boss. I am myself. Discuss. It's nice to see who expresses their opinions. But I don't go around kissing everyone. I put pressure. I do not accept wrong balls at these levels. At Milan you have to win.?

Ibra:"In some clubs the story goes on, here it's the other way around: you have to be the one to make it, I'm here to explain to them."

Ibrahimovic: "In my opinion there are no goals, we play one game at a time. I have my goals, but the team has to think about doing the best they can. These guys haven't won yet."

Ibrahimovic: "We are a young team, there are still some who who still lack something. It is one thing to play the games, another is to win them"

Ibra: ?The team is however hungry. ?I saw the pressure on them for the first time when we had to qualify for the EL: 'Here we have to win, otherwise we're out.? The team has to do better than last year. Obvious. You don't have to relax. Nobody remembers the last game. We must always win. Can Milan aim for the Champions League? I think so. I've been here for eight months, I think so. ".

Ibrahimovic: "Pioli? He puts me in a position to express myself to the fullest. It's normal that I always want to play, but he respectfully tells me I have to rest. In fact, in the Europa League I play 45 min ?and then I leave? I feel a lot of responsibility.?

Ibra: ?I've won a lot. There aren't many who manage to stay at the top for a long time. There are many who go badly. But at these levels you either eat or they eat you. I have chosen to eat.?

King allah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule