Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I am expecting at least 2 full length vlogs from Leaf when he returns

If not, I am blacklisting him from my milan store shopping list forever

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You've decided to give out New Years presents instead of Christmas presents this time?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Every season is gift giving season

I am working on a special gift at the moment

I’ve commissioned a Berlusconi portait but it’s been taking some time...

That said, there’s a naughty and nice list. I always keep tabs

Leaf is about to get on the naughty list.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
There's just enough days left in the year for one more spamming ban.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
necro when he hasn't banned anyone for a few days:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...xzoLhXgj_PRBheB1_EO7kzDn2I0B6ZCrJesaV01jwCk7X

PS - I cant seem to post images. Has the privilege been taken from me? If so, I dont believe it shud've been... no1 can accuse me of abusing the benefit. Mods?

I think you have the wrong idea when it comes to Necro

The reality is that he’s done much more to keep the forums on the rails than anyone else over the last year

He also doesn’t have to follow a specific set of principles you think are ‘fair’

You’ll get your image posting privileges back shortly but should apologize to him first

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol. Another notch, necro? Are you not worried in the slightest that a lot of members persistently pray for your wellbeing?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
5th February, van B.. 5th February. You'll see the full extent of the <3 for me from a particular forum member on that wonderful day.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I choose now to live as a banned member in solidarity with my best friend Massaro94

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
General has truly become quite the naughty boy in the past 6 months. Always hard to watch a fellow RnB member struggle with the law :head:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini

I dont know what his problem with me .. but he was few times trolling my posts and debating about who has the most pure love toward Milan. Can we be civilized and do the Milan talking nicely in this forums ? Or we must act like 5 years old kid everytime we talk about Milan ? Fake fan will never stay in this forums for 13 years (joined since 2005) .. even longer from the one that keep saying his heart has the most pure love for Milan.. I'm sick with this kind of brain that keep thinking his heart has the biggest space for Milan compared other fans .. please dont keep your stupidity everywhere .. and please stop trolling my post who even doesnt mention you at all.. very sad that Milan has few stupid fans like this .. I always think that Milan fans are the most kind fans among all .. please dont ruin my perspective since long time ago :)

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
LOL .. you must be my Mom who tell me what should or shouldn't do &#55357;&#56834;
Probably you don't know that here in Asia Milan's game mostly starting after mid night. And that tennis match played in Australia which is only has 1 hour difference time from my country.. and for the love of God that was final game that played by legend whose gonna retire soon if you counting from his age..and I wouldn't missed his every single finals. . If Milan plays in CL final I will support them by watching it even when the game will be playing after midnight. And there's nothing wrong with in love with 2 different sports.. Even Maldini plays tennis these days lately .. you probably will tell him fake player or fake Milan captain too.. okay .. enough said from me ... stop trolling my post by saying fake fake .. its kinda annoying really .. try to say nicely here .. I believe you're Milan fan so do I .. thanks before &#55357;&#56842;

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Rule nr 1: any Milan game > any other final in any other sport

If you don't follow the rules, you can always watch the games the day after, there are downloads, streams etc...

How can you have so many opinions about Milan without even watching the games?

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Rule nr 1: any Milan game > any other final in any other sport

If you don't follow the rules, you can always watch the games the day after, there are downloads, streams etc...

How can you have so many opinions about Milan without even watching the games?

LOL .. I don't know that Milan has stupid fan like you.. okay I give up ... say whatever you want to say .. thanks for always care so much on my posts .. I take that as a compliment 😊 see you later handsome.. LOL

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
well if you take it as a compliment, why are you so pissed off at me? :D

and btw, i'm just messing around with you, no mean intentions

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Definitely something brewing.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
MB :heart: Andromeda

Fake love for a fake fan .. what a rhyme for him .. LOL 😄
That's okay MB I will always take whatever you say as a compliment from the most gorgeous man in this forums. Period ..

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
That's okay MB I will always take whatever you say as a compliment from the most gorgeous man in this forums. Period ..

Andromeda :heart: MB

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

:proud: this actually makes up for the many times you've called me stupid :D