Official: Andrea Conti Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Doesn't really matter what number he wears. Just hope he will destroy the opponent with his abilities.

Numbers are import imo, good to keep tradition in a club. Last few years we've gone away from it.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
his free time got fucked by this transfer saga

he only spent 1 night and 2 days away and now he's back at milanello :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
5b2b645430071f3bd3df463f7d01481c-26661-1500370321.jpeg

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
had a very nervous game, it was almost funny how stressed out he was, didn't help that bayern was attacking on his side most of the time :lol:

but good, now it's out of his system. Forza!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Yeah he was clearly out of sync...and is clearly a natural RWB over a fullback.

But his touch is good and is almost certain to contribute offensively...i'm sure he will adapt in no time....

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
yeah you could see glimpses of his talent in the time he played. but i think he's one of the players who will need most time to adapt fully. he's the player with least experience in a completely new defense.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
if we not count some memes deals borini or donnarumma

hes currently our weak links among those new players

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Competent fullbacks :proud:

His combo with Suso is already taking shape :star:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
sexy tackle ��

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
that miss though, thankfully wasn't a big match

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
An absolute freight train. Imagine his energy levels when fully fit......holy crap

Very aggressive when defending and a little unrefined as he commits a lot of fouls, but he will grow defensively over time. His super aggressive positioning is amazing. I think every time we attacked down the right hand side he was overlapping.

Keep it up Andrea!!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He should have kept his peroxide hair. Never listen to old people whining about hair stile.

Been a while since italy produced a high quality FB. Heres hoping this guy brakes recent tradition.

Last edited:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I thought that hair colour was just because he lost a bet?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Maybe the bet was for 1season?

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I must be old then, I think he should let it grow out!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
“It’s a dream come true. I wanted Milan from the first second and for me, there was no other option, I only wanted Milan. It’s a great opportunity with a fantastic team.

“Their call honoured me, also because I wanted to move to Milan. This factor was important for my decision. In recent years, it has not been the Milan team we’re used to seeing, but for me, it was crucial to be a part of such an important project: to bring this club back to the top of the football.

“It’s a beautiful challenge, an opportunity that you won’t get more than once. Milan is the dream of every child. A companion for everyone? Storari. He has the enthusiasm of a boy and brings energy to the group.

On his goalscoring tally last season: “I was certainly helped by the fact that I played in a five-man midfield. Now, however, I’m playing in a back four, and I’m not sure I can get back to those levels in this position. However, I have a clear propensity to attack, I often push forward.

“I can’t be passive, I prefer to be aggressive. Sometimes, it might be too much, but this is my style of play. Playing on the wing? I could also do that, but I’m not Suso in one-on-one situations.
Regarding crossing, I don’t have Rodriguez’s feet. In short, I still have a lot to learn.

“Idols? In my role, I have always admired Dani Alves and Sergio Ramos when he was playing at full-back. I was also inspired by De Sciglio and Darmian as they have similar backgrounds to mine. I have always followed them.

“I’m used to being under pressure. I do not suffer, my opponents, on the other hand, have to be more careful with me. I play simple but effective, I’m fast and very determined. What needs to be improved? Surely the defensive phase and one-on-one situations. I also have to be more careful when I protest. I react, I can’t hold back.”

I LOVE how humble he is

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Knows his limitations; seems willing to work on them. Potential future capitano.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
“It’s a dream come true. I wanted Milan from the first second and for me, there was no other option, I only wanted Milan. It’s a great opportunity with a fantastic team.

“Their call honoured me, also because I wanted to move to Milan. This factor was important for my decision. In recent years, it has not been the Milan team we’re used to seeing, but for me, it was crucial to be a part of such an important project: to bring this club back to the top of the football.

“It’s a beautiful challenge, an opportunity that you won’t get more than once. Milan is the dream of every child. A companion for everyone? Storari. He has the enthusiasm of a boy and brings energy to the group.

On his goalscoring tally last season: “I was certainly helped by the fact that I played in a five-man midfield. Now, however, I’m playing in a back four, and I’m not sure I can get back to those levels in this position. However, I have a clear propensity to attack, I often push forward.

“I can’t be passive, I prefer to be aggressive. Sometimes, it might be too much, but this is my style of play. Playing on the wing? I could also do that, but I’m not Suso in one-on-one situations.
Regarding crossing, I don’t have Rodriguez’s feet. In short, I still have a lot to learn.

“Idols? In my role, I have always admired Dani Alves and Sergio Ramos when he was playing at full-back. I was also inspired by De Sciglio and Darmian as they have similar backgrounds to mine. I have always followed them.

“I’m used to being under pressure. I do not suffer, my opponents, on the other hand, have to be more careful with me. I play simple but effective, I’m fast and very determined. What needs to be improved? Surely the defensive phase and one-on-one situations. I also have to be more careful when I protest. I react, I can’t hold back.”

I LOVE how humble he is

:star:

He will be a fan favorite. I'm also glad that now we will have some really good players representing Milan in the national team. DES, Monto, Balo and Abate were a shame(skill wise) both to country and club.

Now we'll have Donna, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Conti, Jack and maybe Locatelli in the NT. That's not too shabby.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
everything changed with Bonucci to Milan.. chiellini and barzagli buffon will play their last big tournament next world cup i believe

Donna Roma Bonucci Conti Locatelli will all be starters with the NT in no time .. i wanted belotti but :/ hopefully Cutrone can be a beast