Videogames Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i like skyrim and these kinds, because you can roam as much as you want for as long as you want
you can steal, go vampire, you really begin from scratch and go to become a lord.....

while in dragon age you have to stick to the story (also nice)

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
the only thing i hate about dragon age is that you have limited amount of enemies (no respawn) so you cannot over-train your character (something that i like to do).

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
the only thing i hate about dragon age is that you have limited amount of enemies (no respawn) so you cannot over-train your character (something that i like to do).
got that from playing Pokemon, rite? :D

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

idd, in skyrim, you have the possibilty to train everything as much as your cash and health allowes you to and you can go from one place to another and you jast have to make sure you survive

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
question for PS3 players.

got a new PS3 after my old one pretty much broke (can still open it for a few minutes but it shuts down automatically randomly).

wondering if i can transfer my online passes activated for the old PS3 (specifically BF3 and FIFA 12) to my new PS3.

otherwise i'm going to have to suck up to my dad and get $20 off his credit card to play online. :tongue:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
question for PS3 players.

got a new PS3 after my old one pretty much broke (can still open it for a few minutes but it shuts down automatically randomly).

wondering if i can transfer my online passes activated for the old PS3 (specifically BF3 and FIFA 12) to my new PS3.

otherwise i'm going to have to suck up to my dad and get $20 off his credit card to play online. :tongue:

These passes are combined with your PSN account. I think you can login on your new PS3 with your PSN account and still use it all. Just install the games again.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
These passes are combined with your PSN account. I think you can login on your new PS3 with your PSN account and still use it all. Just install the games again.
i logged on with my account and started FIFA 12 yesterday. but i still got the online pass menu asking me to activate it. i get the my profile thing (with my level and everything) and can play challenges, but i can't play any other online mode.

haven't tried with BF3 tho it'll take a loooooooooooooong time with the ridiculously large updates. :rolleyes:

wait, i just thought of something, my old PS3 had two accounts. mine and my brothers. iirc, we activated the online pass for FIFA 12 through my brother's account. so maybe i need to log in with his account and start FIFA?

anyway, thanks dude. :thumbsup:

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
You could try. From time to time my FIFA also asks me or the online pass. Although I just restart the game and it works. :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
another great game i missed in E3. DC superhero fighting game. from the makers of Mortal Kombat:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
AC III looks stunning btw. and the gameplay changes and additions mentioned are :star:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Give me pokemon crystal anyday :proud:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
ac3 is gonna be good.

ac2 was the best of all of them tho. thats quality from beggining to end

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
ac3 is gonna be good.

ac2 was the best of all of them tho. thats quality from beggining to end

AC III, does indeed look great! I was skeptical at first, like how would traversing through forests be, probably really frustrating but then I saw the E3 gameplay and I was simply amazed at how smooth it looked and the best part of all was the bow!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
I've bought BF3 premium for a lousy 20 euros via Indian proxy instead of 50 euros. FU EA scumbags and forza India forza Ashish :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
my brother is hell bent on this game called Wargame: European Escalation (we're in the process of... acquiring it atm :D).

anyone played it?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
my brother is hell bent on this game called Wargame: European Escalation (we're in the process of... acquiring it atm :D).

anyone played it?

is it multiplayer? or is it against the computer?

when is the stick of truth coming out?

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I've bought BF3 premium for a lousy 20 euros via Indian proxy instead of 50 euros. FU EA scumbags and forza India forza Ashish :o

R u on PS3? if so, add me bro so we can team up....I'm alright on BF3, I would say above average.

My ID: dman3221

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Anyone here into league of legends?I cant stop winning with Ahri,love that hero:D

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Damn I did. Had two but gave them away to randoms cos you can't sell them. If I get another I'll send it your way.

But everyone makes fun of of LoL. Can't judge tho cos I haven't played it but my friends have and they hate it but they are DotA diehards. Just by looking at e graphics tho looks like the game is targeted at a younger audience

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn I did. Had two but gave them away to randoms cos you can't sell them. If I get another I'll send it your way.

But everyone makes fun of of LoL. Can't judge tho cos I haven't played it but my friends have and they hate it but they are DotA diehards. Just by looking at e graphics tho looks like the game is targeted at a younger audience

You cant say that,especially with Dota`s graphics.LoL is just more cartoonish but there both equally childish.Its not like Dota has graphics that scares the living shit out of children.

Also LOL just has way more spells,combo for items, active items,and i love the ap/ad/mr/ar thing it has going on.

I used to love Dota,but its just not as complex.But if u do get a invite,gimy pls:D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
epic:

4517138_700b_v1.jpg

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players

fuck. :(

Thanks for sharing! :)

I completed Amnesia the dark descent about 2 months ago! Great game. Looking forward to this new one!