The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan will only have €50m at their disposal for the summer transfer market, reports suggest.

After a takeover from Chinese investors was completed, it was thought that the Rossoneri would invest a great deal in the team at the end of the campaign.

Reports have linked the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette with a move to San Siro, but according to Leggo the budget will be set at a strict €50m.

Wtf?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan will only have €50m at their disposal for the summer transfer market, reports suggest.

After a takeover from Chinese investors was completed, it was thought that the Rossoneri would invest a great deal in the team at the end of the campaign.

Reports have linked the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette with a move to San Siro, but according to Leggo the budget will be set at a strict €50m.

Wtf?

you believe leggo? last summer their news were always anti-milan.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Wtf?

This would probably be more realistic, it's not going to get us much but tend to think if we had over a hundred million we'd have already spent some of it even already

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Wtf?

Shouldn't come as a surprise to see reports like that, tbh. The reports related to the Elliott hedge fund stated that besides the sums for the takeover and payback of operational costs by Finnivest this season, an additional 50 mil was loaned for investments in the club

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-acmilan-m-a-elliott-idUSKBN16Y1CC

These reports are most likely 'based' on information like that. And in some sense it's not unfounded either, given the precarious finanical situation of the club and the limited transfer budget in recent years, any additional budget for the transfer market would presumably involve money from our new owners/investors, of which we have no real knowledge. Were additional sums already moved out of China for example? Or will that money be held up there due to the same constraints that supposedly impeded the initial takeover?
Lots of questions at the moment and no real answers, so we should expect reports like this to resurface frequently in between now and the start of the transfer market. Much will become clear as soon as our first transfer deals are actually being concluded.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And of course there are people that immediately believe a negative story... :lol: We broke! Poverty club! Relegation incoming!

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
These guys and Thohir have the same sort of personal wealth-not a lot, looks like they are trying to mirror what he did

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And of course there are people that immediately believe a negative story... :lol: We broke! Poverty club! Relegation incoming!

Not saying we are broke but it's logical to think the takeover will be similar to Thohirs, if not we'd have been bought a year ago and quickly

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Only deluded fools think that it's difficult to buy players from bundesfodder :lol:
Well, whenever an Italian club tried to get an important player the result was always the same..snubbed and getting important players from Dortmund with more than 1 year of contract is almost impossible, but good luck trying. Aubameyang would be the 1st player after ages they agree to sell and Dortmund have never mentioned a sum..as I said ages ago they want at least 80m€.

Also, u should come back when I was wrong, but somehow that never happens, as I m right 99% of the times. Aubameyang wont move to Milan remember my words.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Well we all knew this guy isn't rich enough to own any club but doubt he would make all this effort just to run a mediocre club with a small budget. Even if that is true then we will just have to wait a year or two until someone with serious cash takes over the club.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, whenever an Italian club tried to get an important player the result was always the same..snubbed and getting important players from Dortmund with more than 1 year of contract is almost impossible, but good luck trying. Aubameyang would be the 1st player after ages they agree to sell and Dortmund have never mentioned a sum..as I said ages ago they want at least 80m€.

Also, u should come back when I was wrong, but somehow that never happens, as I m right 99% of the times. Aubameyang wont move to Milan remember my words.

I think realistically and in everyone's heart of hearts if they were honest with themselves the chances of us signing him are extremely slim but I'd be happy with a good young forward to replace what we have, someone who proves we are looking to build

Last edited:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well we all knew this guy isn't rich enough to own any club but doubt he would make all this effort just to run a mediocre club with a small budget. Even if that is true then we will just have to wait a year or two until someone with serious cash takes over the club.

I think this will be the way it will go but I hope otherwise

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

-Leggo

Leggo: "Milan has 50m budget"
Milan: "Freshly bought out for nearly 1B, and debt erased"
Fassone: "UEFA, he's our voluntary agreement"

BOH.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The proof is in the pudding, we'll know for sure by July by the types of players coming in and how serious we are

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The Sosa fan would say we'll sign 500m worth players in 10 instalments with 50m each.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

So if they never mentioned a sum, how did you conclude they want at least 80 mil? Too much bratwurst that's messing with your head? :fp:

They haven't sold a player in ages? They sold Hummels, Mikhtaryan and Gündogan last summer? :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Dortmund aren't a selling club :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just mostly to the team that uses them as toilet paper :lol: :lol: :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Wouldn't be a Milan mercato without someone trying to bring in Dzeko or Ibra into the mix :fp:

at least we should be happy that it's the first mercato that we are not linked with pavo or immobile

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
at least we should be happy that it's the first mercato that we are not linked with pavo

Finally something we can agree upon :thumbsup::lol:

I'd like to thank Napoli here for biting the bullet and exposing him for the world to see.

That sneaky edit Vulture :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.