The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Round of 16: Belgium 0-0 USA (ET: 2-1) - Tuesday 01/07/2014 22:00 CEST
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 15:20   #286
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Pollo is a loyal italian fan, which is nice to see. Duh, cause he is italian obviously. But i dont necessarily support the enemies become friends when they play for the national team notion. I like to see all the milan players do well, however, the current italian side had far too many jube players which subsequently forced me to hate that team as a result. What made matters worse is when prandelli decided to bench his younger, voracious and talented individuals like cerci and insinge on bench whilst ses and g.rossi dint even get called up. I am certain that italy would have progressed further in the competition if ses and rossi started alongside balo in that game vs uruguay regardless whether suarez played or not. Slow weak and timid players cost italy. As for the defense, less said the better i guess.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote