The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
parla di 1.279.165 spettatori globali per un incasso di 37,05 milioni di euro.

we had 1.279 .165 atee. and earned 37 mil.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
we need to be clear,sell donna and all those others and just buy 3 top players

this is posibile

donna-70+ mil(who ever says that he doesnt worth so much is crazy players under 20 play 2 games and they are already 50 mil worth)
gomez 5-8 mil
berto 5-8 mil
jack 30 mil(i would sell his asap very mediocore player)
suso 38 mil
bacca 15.5 mil
niang 15 mil (obligation)
lapadula 11 mil (obligation)
kalishit 15 mil
also we will get 25% from verdi (he is going for around 25-30 mil)
and we are getting 3 mil for saponara deal

all in all we will get more then 200 mil easly and with that get

vidal-30+
eriksen if posibile -70
and maybe cavani for 50-70
then get duncan for backup for 15 mil
and try to get some more backups
also make rr -kolasinac deal if arsenal wants it

----------------------reina-----------
coti-----leo----------------------roma-------kolasinac
-------kessie-------vidal-----------hakan
-----------------eriksen------------
---------cavani----------silva/cutrone
bench -gabriel-calabria-musachio-zapata-lb-duncan-loca-biglia-playmaker cm-papu gomez(can play ss and am)-and one more striker

kolasinac? really he just signed for arsenal 1 season ago and he is their #1 atm...2/10 troll
cavani is on 12 million a year and plays with di maria neymar and mbappe...1/10 troll
eriksen for 70 mil nice troll... 3/10
vidal...who knows ..6/10 troll
duncan is available yes

nice names though if we play fantasy football its a nice team yes

only way we come back is
1. good management
2. alot of good decions slowly over time
3. alot of time

we need to take an example from liverpool and def. we should forget any aspirations we have atm for the short term

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
juve have deal with perin 5 year for 2.5-3 mil + bonuses and genoa wants no less then 25 mil

Will be great for them, he finally makes the step up he should have done years ago.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Will be great for them, he finally makes the step up he should have done years ago.

is this juventus saying we arent looking at donnarumma anymore? seems like it
totally fine for us though since donna should only be available to arab/russian money

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
like I said before, juve would never spend the money and especially not the wages on a guy like donnarumma.

our best bet is PSG or an EPL team.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
like I said before, juve would never spend the money and especially not the wages on a guy like donnarumma.

our best bet is PSG or an EPL team.

makes me think..do players never take wage cuts in cases like donnarumma? seems unheard of..
currently the only thing that stands between dollar and his ideal club are his own wages

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kolasinac? really he just signed for arsenal 1 season ago and he is their #1 atm...2/10 troll
cavani is on 12 million a year and plays with di maria neymar and mbappe...1/10 troll
eriksen for 70 mil nice troll... 3/10
vidal...who knows ..6/10 troll
duncan is available yes

nice names though if we play fantasy football its a nice team yes

only way we come back is
1. good management
2. alot of good decions slowly over time
3. alot of time

we need to take an example from liverpool and def. we should forget any aspirations we have atm for the short term

if you realy folow news about milan you would know that there were con. with arsenal for kolasinac-rr deal ,couse kolasinac isnt satisfied at emirates. troll 1
cavani will leave unless neymar leaves he clearly said that team should have 1 leader in every position. troll 2
eriksen for 70 why is that troll ,spurs always sell and we are still ac milan no matter what
vidal is leaveing and duncan or fofana are good for keeise backup

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
makes me think..do players never take wage cuts in cases like donnarumma? seems unheard of..
currently the only thing that stands between dollar and his ideal club are his own wages

wage cut? this guy?

better chances of him not making a howler every few games.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
woj is better than perin and top 3 in serie A, they probably want perin to compete with woj but are unwilling to pay 25 million.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
if you realy folow news about milan you would know that there were con. with arsenal for kolasinac-rr deal ,couse kolasinac isnt satisfied at emirates. troll 1
cavani will leave unless neymar leaves he clearly said that team should have 1 leader in every position. troll 2
eriksen for 70 why is that troll ,spurs always sell and we are still ac milan no matter what
vidal is leaveing and duncan or fofana are good for keeise backup

mate he picked arsenal out of maybe 30 clubs..he wont leave
besides that ..put yourself in his shoes...epl with arsenal and a great new era coming up there...
or milan with just problems and depression and very bad teammates

besides he has "problems" with wenger who is gone..

cavani could leave..why not ...but def. not to this club :lol:
even if he miraculously wanna come here..would mirabelli give him 12 mil? even he is not so stupid

eriksen honestly is more believable but that guy is destined to a club higher then tottenham (thats the whole point of the club tottenham)
real/barca or an epl top 4 club
eriksen isnt waiting for ac milan in serie a

vidal is believeable since he comes from the top so that could happen

i dont personally know these players so who knows...all i know is if u dont have money to talk for u u gotta have the other stuff and we dont have that atm ...REALLY abysmal attraction we have atm as a club

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
with arteta? :lol:

they have the money ..the stadium and now they just got one of the best proven TD's in football

img_2149.jpg

arsenal is bound to have a great coach sooner or later...
TD arguably close to a coach in how important it is for a club

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
they have the money ..the stadium and now they just got one of the best proven TD's in football

img_2149.jpg

arsenal is bound to have a great coach sooner or later...
TD arguably close to a coach in how important it is for a club

and who has this 45 year old nirvana fan signed in his career?

they could start a new era correctly by hiring an experienced coach, instead they are taking a massive risk by hiring an assistant manager with limited experience who was never even a great player.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mate he picked arsenal out of maybe 30 clubs..he wont leave
besides that ..put yourself in his shoes...epl with arsenal and a great new era coming up there...
or milan with just problems and depression and very bad teammates

besides he has "problems" with wenger who is gone..

cavani could leave..why not ...but def. not to this club :lol:
even if he miraculously wanna come here..would mirabelli give him 12 mil? even he is not so stupid

eriksen honestly is more believable but that guy is destined to a club higher then tottenham (thats the whole point of the club tottenham)
real/barca or an epl top 4 club
eriksen isnt waiting for ac milan in serie a

vidal is believeable since he comes from the top so that could happen

i dont personally know these players so who knows...all i know is if u dont have money to talk for u u gotta have the other stuff and we dont have that atm ...REALLY abysmal attraction we have atm as a club

i am from bosnia and some people asked kolasinac did he made a mistek not to come to milan and he told yes.

cavani 12 mil is ok when you give 10 mil+ to bonucci and 6 mil to donna ,if you sell donna and his 6 mil wages + kalishits 4 mil wages there you go.

i wrote eriksen couse ,barca,real,city,psg all have that type of player and if we offer spurs 60-70 mil and 8 mil to him he would come in second.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
and who has this 45 year old nirvana fan signed in his career?

lewa
gotze
kagawa
reus
kuba
sokratis
subotic
weigl
gundogan
hummels
zagadou
dahoud
dembele
etc etc

most notably

imagine being tuchel and being a potentially world class coach and they fire u over the scout:lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lewa
gotze
kagawa
reus
kuba
sokratis
subotic
weigl
gundogan
hummels
zagadou
dahoud
dembele
etc etc

most notably

imagine being tuchel and being a potentially world class coach and they fire u over the scout:lol:
ohhh he was the head of scouting at dortmund?

ok that's a strong CV

but hiring players doesn't matter when the coach won't make it work, and arsenal's players have a similar problem to milan in that they are pussies, and I doubt arteta will change that.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
ohhh he was the head of scouting at dortmund?

ok that's a strong CV

but hiring players doesn't matter when the coach won't make it work, and arsenal's players have a similar problem to milan in that they are pussies, and I doubt arteta will change that.

arsenal and milan are very very similar in that regard thats why im gonna enjoy watching arsenal make moves.
the way arsenal is going forward is replacing saboteur wenger who controlled the whole club pretty much and they are gonna replace this 1 man with 3/4 competent people..the coach will only rly coach the first team
in other words..arteta will have 0 control and mislintat will have 100% and that is the correct way (manager should request certain players and the TD/scout should find players best suitable)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
arsenal and milan are very very similar in that regard thats why im gonna enjoy watching arsenal make moves.
the way arsenal is going forward is replacing saboteur wenger who controlled the whole club pretty much and they are gonna replace this 1 man with 3/4 competent people..the coach will only rly coach the first team
in other words..arteta will have 0 control and mislintat will have 100% and that is the correct way (manager should request certain players and the TD/scout should find players best suitable)

but the manager has control in tactics and how the squad reacts in big games, losses and managing egos.

if arteta is poor, then mislintat's work won't shine, don't forget he had klopp and tuchel at dortmund.

for all we know arteta could be pep 2.0, but I don't understand the point of taking risks, it's the same stupid shit milan have been doing since allegri.

if they want a young coach that won't cost much, go for nagelsmann, at least he's proven and has some experience.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
but the manager has control in tactics and how the squad reacts in big games, losses and managing egos.

if arteta is poor, then mislintat's work won't shine, don't forget he had klopp and tuchel at dortmund.

for all we know arteta could be pep 2.0, but I don't understand the point of taking risks, it's the same stupid shit milan have been doing since allegri.

if they want a young coach that won't cost much, go for nagelsmann, at least he's proven and has some experience.

yea im not informed about arteta maybe he is just placeholder or something..wenger is gone for like 2/3 weeks so gonna take a bit of time maybe
thats why they start with the TD who maybe will stay at arsenal for 10 years..then when they feel they have the right set of players arsenal will go fullout for a top coach

let the td do his work (already got sokratis and mavrapolos) and then when things are starting to heat up get a grand coach

they are doing a real year 0
not the fake stuff we do every year

nagelsman is the future tho and he is great at managing club/players wich is important like u said urself
tactics only go so far in football ofc ^^its not like there is layers and layers of tactical football knowledge
3/4/5widely played formations ...some deep some wide some this some that...thats honestly about it.at the end of the day coach has to be great man manager aswell

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
ive heard atleast 2 good coaches (nagelsman and pellegrini) say that football tactics are quite limited and its like 70% man management/players 30% tactics

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milinkovic savic is close to psg according to L'Equipe

if they spend another 100 mil without selling then uefa and fifa are corupted as hell ,they will nedd to sell cavani,di maria or verrati at least

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
anyone interesting playing for sporting ? after the shit the "fans" put them through I can see a bunch of their best players looking for a way out

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
if we’ll lose our top players like leo, gigio, ... n continue wth this management i’ll kill myself, after 23 y follow milan i’m tired for watching matches n this result, lose best player n become weaker n weaker anymore
( sorry for my english )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Valencia have almost agreed with PSG about Guedes.
No chance.

https://twitter.com/parisunited6/status/994272636288077829

They specialize in PSG news and this is from 5 days ago.He is only 21y old and PSG don'e even want him.

i am from bosnia and some people asked kolasinac did he made a mistek not to come to milan and he told yes.

cavani 12 mil is ok when you give 10 mil+ to bonucci and 6 mil to donna ,if you sell donna and his 6 mil wages + kalishits 4 mil wages there you go.

i wrote eriksen couse ,barca,real,city,psg all have that type of player and if we offer spurs 60-70 mil and 8 mil to him he would come in second.

First of all, he won't leave Spurs to play for THIS Milan side and they won't sell him for that money...If SMS is worth 110m, Eriksen is worth at least that but I think he would go for more.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can guarantee you that Miserabelli doesn't know who the fuck Guedes is. Or any decent winger for that matter.
Best we can hope for is bundesfodder like Thorgan Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.