Marco Ezio Fossati Thread

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
see, what an honour is to be compared with pirlo

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
So, give him and Hottor a year in the Primavera, and promote them next year.

I have been thinking about our young talent, and I actually dont want to promote a lot of guys this year. Because of a lot of the old players that are firmly entrenched in our squad it will be very difficult for them to see any real amount of playing time this season. BUT, the next season when we have like a dozen contracts expiring would be a great year for our young players to become first teamers.

(Note, all of this would be straight loans, none of this co-ownership shit)

The ones that seem to be ready for Serie A are Darmain (wanted by Bari, great idea on loan, they are great at developing young defensive talent, plus with Bonucci leaving he could very well get some legit playing time)
Albertazzi is wanted by a number of bottom table teams, let him go and get some playing time against the big boys.
Strasser is wanted by Bologna I think, him seeing a lot of league play is good too.
Maybe Oduamendi, he looks pretty legit, see what he can really do, and Adi could use some Serie A minutes to prove himself.

Loan Donnadura (sp, our youth keeper) to a Serie B team where he will start, should be good for his development. Verdi, Zigoni, and maybe De Vito would be well served getting a chance to learn how to play against grown men.

Our new Inter buys and Santonocito should stay here and play in Coppa games and such until January and then sent on loan in the winter window. They need to train here and get to see how things are done in Milan.

That would take care of next year, but the year after when we finally lose a lot of dead weight it would be a great time to introduce Paloschi, Darmain, Albertazzi, Strasser, Hottor, Fossati, De Vito, Adi, Oduamendi, Verdi, Zigoni, new Inter buys etc into the squad. It would be a huge drop in wages, and more importantly add a lot of hunger into the team. I think that you would have a lot of those players really eager to prove themselves and win, and that would really benefit the club. (Note, I'm not saying these guys should start, you would still have a older core of Pato, Silva, Flamini, Antonini, hopefully Pirlo and Nesta, and a few quality new signings there, but I would rather have young promising squad depth then old finished depth. And hopefully at least one or two of the youngsters would step up and contribute beyond expectations)

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
an italian kid... probably will be ready to play around the age of 28.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have A LOT of players to loan out. I've never seen so much at Milan.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
offtopic:I'm confused Milan1st are you pro pirlo or not?

Darmian has joined palermo ...i think it is official

please tell me that it was a loan, I hate selling off our young talent

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
he is listed in his fav players
dunno if he was joking here :head::

i believe maestro was shit for various reasons from the day one he joined us.

nuffing has changed. he's still as shit as he was.

please tell me that it was a loan, I hate selling off our young talent

*drum role*... G does it again co-ownership

Darmian is Palermo confirmed ownership

he could get some serious Game time at pal. cause Kjaer left and Darmian is suppsdly good prospect...the best prospect should be kept and groomed in milan and it seems as though Albertazzi is that man along with Vito

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
dunno if he was joking here :head::

IRONY, man.

for the haterz whose from day one, start talking shit about pirlo BUT now they pretend they had some respect for him because he was "GOOD" back then.

fu haterzzzzzzzz. he never was good but GOD.

(exaggeration :o)

back to topic.. I cant waitt to see him play, I dieeeeeee for this type of playerss, hope he get some playing time on friendly matchess

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*drum role*... G does it again co-ownership

Darmian is Palermo confirmed ownership

he could get some serious Game time at pal. cause Kjaer left and Darmian is suppsdly good prospect...the best prospect should be kept and groomed in milan and it seems as though Albertazzi is that man along with Vito

I hate co-ownerships. They blow. And Darmian is just as good a prospect if not better in all honesty. We dont know yet what Albertazzi can do against the big boys, but Darmian showed enough in Serie B that Palermo, who finished 5th in the league wanted him enough to go after and get him. That says a lot about him, and he is only 20

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I hate co-ownerships. They blow. And Darmian is just as good a prospect if not better in all honesty. We dont know yet what Albertazzi can do against the big boys, but Darmian showed enough in Serie B that Palermo, who finished 5th in the league wanted him enough to go after and get him. That says a lot about him, and he is only 20

I also hate co-ownership thing, but the only positive thing about this is probably the fact that our relationship with Palermo is getting better. Maybe in the future we can finally bid for their players with cheaper price

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
only time will tell ...dunno much about him tbh....

yeah time will tell, I just hate risking losing him. I believe he was the Italy U-19 captain and only missed the U-20 WC because he was hurt. I also believe that the only player to debut for the senior team younger than he did (at 16) was Maldini. He was also captain of the Primavera. Went on loan last year, got hurt early, but when he got healthy he played great and now Palermo got him and they do have serious ambition and have a talented team.

I'm not saying he is the next Maldini or anything crazy like that, but he is a very good prospect and if he plays well at Palermo, it could cost us quite a bit to get him back, which with our management likely means we loss him. And if they are that keen on him, we should have swapped Darmain and cash for Kjaer.

I also hate co-ownership thing, but the only positive thing about this is probably the fact that our relationship with Palermo is getting better. Maybe in the future we can finally bid for their players with cheaper price

I agree its a good thing, but I hate the idea of giving a good prospect away just to improve relations. And if we both want him back, it screws the relationship up and either costs us money or a good player

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I agree its a good thing, but I hate the idea of giving a good prospect away just to improve relations. And if we both want him back, it screws the relationship up and either costs us money or a good player

well let's just hope our management doesn't screw things up this time, I believe that if we want him back and the player want's to return, Palermo would have to sell him back although there will be negotiation to settle it. another option if Palermo want's him, maybe we can ask for their player in return, (Pastore ):tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
do we have thread for Cristian Daminuta? From what i've heard he's QUITE the partier.... like every night in the club type shit. apparently quite good player w/ alot of potential but parties too much..

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
nvm, need to read the whole thread... Looks like an interesting buy

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so those guys are official? or just media bs?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i found some game clips from 2009 u17 world cup:

Fossati is #19

Round of 16 v. USA. Italy won 2-1. Beretta actually scored first goal (milan player). Second goal is assisted by fossati

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb200u_italy-vs-usa-21-fifa-u17-world-cup_sport

v. South korea....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xazdr5_italy-vs-korea-21-fifa-u17-world-cu_sport

positive it's him taking corner, i'm pretty sure he assists #2 goal... but can someone give it a peak? AWESOME assist. If it's him i'm excited...
888_1262769_9525.jpg[/IMG]

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i found some game clips from 2009 u17 world cup:

Fossati is #19

Round of 16 v. USA. Italy won 2-1. Beretta actually scored first goal (milan player). Second goal is assisted by fossati

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb200u_italy-vs-usa-21-fifa-u17-world-cup_sport

v. South korea....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xazdr5_italy-vs-korea-21-fifa-u17-world-cu_sport

positive it's him taking corner, i'm pretty sure he assists #2 goal... but can someone give it a peak? AWESOME assist. If it's him i'm excited...
888_1262769_9525.jpg[/IMG]

You can officially Jizz now SM84 not only I'm convinced that Fossati did assisted that awesome second goal after watching your video link.
The match summary, confirms it too http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matches/round=253807/match=300102220/summary.html

Jizz Fest for this kid :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
someone PLEASE tell me this is official

I think it will be soon, his running out of contract, doesn't want to renew and wants to come back

We should atleast move it out of official thread. Total jinx

Although BerluTV is reporting in Italy it's official as of 2-3 days ago. It caused my cousin to post "Vi prego, qualcuno fermi Galliani" on his fb

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope we didn't jinx it again this time like that Veratti kid's thread :D
I don't know but as I said the news was on SKy Italy and the thread was made along with the other two Inter players.
NOt to mention Milan site doesn't consistently announce young players signing, it make things worse
previously they said we pay 7 million, now reports said we'll be getting him for free :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He wants Galliani stopped because he "signed" this dude?

lol am i missing something here?

haha nah. it was more 'wasted 7 mil on 3 players who will never see the field'. A little pessimism towards the youth movement of yepes and oddo

to be fair, as much as i wanna believe these 3 kids might see field. What have we exactly seen that makes us think otherwise? It'll all come down to allegri i suppose...

Last edited: