Copy other posters

Which 'tribute' did you like the most?

• Total voters

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
This is friggin goldmine. Should we sticky it and send 'World Cuisine' packing?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
masstermark: i puts ambrosini in the sole of my shoe, is better if we play formation 10-12-4 with no goalkeeper and ranieri, mancini, spaletti and ancelotti in attack.

drucurl: (always on the alert whenever mastermark posts something) I think you forgot to add our talismatic champion ibrahim ba in your formation

masstermark: (not realising the joke) get glasses or get brain

san paolo: lol what a Niff Nuff

ZzZZzzzZZz: Forza Milan... (last edited 22/06/2008)

some newbie: I think we should buy cristiano ronaldo, zinedine zidane, and bring back the ronaldo from the 90's for our attack i cant believe galliani and silvio arent getting my visions

end of thread

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Good one!

Jivara said:
masstermark: i puts ambrosini in the sole of my shoe, is better if we play formation 10-12-4 with no goalkeeper and ranieri, mancini, spaletti and ancelotti in attack.

drucurl: (always on the alert whenever mastermark posts something) I think you forgot to add our talismatic champion ibrahim ba in your formation

masstermark: (not realising the joke) get glasses or get brain

san paolo: lol what a Niff Nuff

ZzZZzzzZZz: Forza Milan... (last edited 22/06/2008)

some newbie: I think we should buy cristiano ronaldo, zinedine zidane, and bring back the ronaldo from the 90's for our attack i cant believe galliani and silvio arent getting my visions

end of thread
LOLZZZZ :D :D I actually would say something like that :D
When I get some time I'll post the other scenario when Milan beats Inter :)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Scenario 3 Feb 15th
Milan 5(Ronaldo (2), Pato, Ronaldinho, kaka) Inter 2 (Quaresma, Ibra)

The game comes hot on the heels of Ronaldo's regained fitness and astonishingly signing a provisional contract with Milan

Tsar: FORZA MILAN :proud: Rossonero for life :star:
3bandiera.gif

madtherchot: How long are we going to tolerate this excuse for an athlete if Borriello came on he would have had a hattrick. Looked like a beached whale on that last opportunity...Heaven forbid FatFag's fat ass will ever let him jump high enough for a simple header

Ronaldo9: Are you f**king kidding me did you see the wondergoal he scored :eek: Plus the ball was was like 10' over the bar when it came to him he'd need a jetpack to reach that

mzk57: Why didn't Carlo keep Kalac from the last game This useless cowardly giant keeps scoring for Inter. If I were in charge I'd hang him from the roof of the San Siro and it's as simple as that ...I miss Gila he was really a romantic boy :cry:

Beemer: I was going to call you a ******** dumbass but I didn't want to offend the ******** dumbass community :rolleyes:

Radioactivenerd: I'm no mzk beemer but you have to admit that DIDASTER could have done better with Quaresma's near post shot from 50 yards out :)

ROSSONERO_PR: DON'T TELL HER ANYTHING SHE'LL TRY TO GET YOU BANNED FOR BAD TALKING HER SEX SLAVE (posts photoshopped X-rated images of Dida and Beemer and gets banned again)

Passion for*9*: Didn't see the match but heard FatRon needs to thank his double-D manboobs for the second goal. Wonder how long Milan will keep the eyesore? :o

FaЯouk :I think Passion is right. Milan should play beautiful football and not score those scrappy sort of goals as Ronaldo's second. btw...Passion it seems that we have been on the same page recently. I guess we have a lot more in common than we both once thought. I'd like to get to know you better, you know outside the confines of a restrictive internet forum. I think we can take our relationship to the next level and you can show me yourself naked. I'm sure that you are a beautiful woman and all you need is a Mr Right like me.

Wild: F**king Anshitloti threw away our chance of beating Inter with double digits AGAIN by bringing on Shitao. The whole defence slowed down to a crawl and let Ibra walk in. :mad:

gaizka22 : (quotes Wild ) Actually Digao was brought on because Kaladze felt a slight twinge in his right ankle. Having just recovered from the hairline fracture in his left metatarsal I agree with Carlo for giving Digao a run who actually wasn't at fault for the goal as he was busy covering Mancini

zZ[- -]Zz: FatFag's first goal was well taken (I'm sure drucurl is somewhere jerking off to the replays) but was unecessarily elaborate. The first time he beat the defender he could have cut in to the left and slotted it past the keeper. Baggio would have done that. It mightn't have been as pretty but smart players reduce the stress on their body. In other news I saw FatFag limping off, can't wait to see him back in time for next season lolzzzz

Last edited:

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
This thread is hilarious:D:D lmao

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Milanista10 said:
and now you just plain hate him..like almost everyone else. LOL
I give everyone a chance. But if you blow it then you can go fuck off. :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Jasper said:
I think it's the first time the essence of gaizka was captured in the thread
Huahahahahaha...LOL. What am I? A perfume?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84: I really hope that the present signings are all Galliani has up his sleeve

Giancarlo: F**K YOU!! Berlu says Zambrotta :mad:

:D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
dru radio milan84 wet ones we need to resurrect this thread :D

i am not good enough, so asking you guys to do it, so bad farouk is banned

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yep. This thread can be gold. If you don't have a vison on scenario just go to ************** and put one of their inventions into action. :)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Yep. This thread can be gold. If you don't have a vison on scenario just go to ************** and put one of their inventions into action. :)
"**************" I typed that in my browser and got error 404 :cry: care to explain/provide an actual link or name? :conf:

P.S. Taribo's hair kicks George's hair anyday anytime

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
"**************" I typed that in my browser and got error 404 :cry: care to explain/provide an actual link or name? :conf:

P.S. Taribo's hair kicks George's hair anyday anytime
tuttu-sport is what I meant. It's written automatically with ****-s because it's worse than cursing ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Jasper said:
tuttu-sport is what I meant. It's written automatically with ****-s because it's worse than cursing ;)

@ Jasper....Didn't Taribo West eventually join Milan? I don't think he played though...was probably loaned out for 1-2 seasons before being released. :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
@ Jasper....Didn't Taribo West eventually join Milan? I don't think he played though...was probably loaned out for 1-2 seasons before being released. :D
He did(and that remark was made at me earlier too but as said before I just couldn't resist for such a lovely pick). Wiki says 4 games and one goal.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Scenerio: Milan sign domenico criscito or another forum-gasmic player everyone constatly pops wood over

Giancarlo: Bravo Berlusconi! You've done it again! I am going to go celebrate at a club! (yes i go to clubs on tuesdays teehee teehee!)

MilanoMike: I told you all to chill out, we'd sign some players before window closed.

Ashish:
Giancarlo: Bravo Berlusconi! You've done it again! I am going to go celebrate at a club! (yes i go to clubs on tuesdays teehee teehee!)
Wow, you're so cool!

DruCurl: Well it figures berlusconi and galliani would spend money on a WHITE LB when we could have had a much better one like Al Cissokho. But i suppose they hate all black people, because we are not as marketable. FML, nobody likes me :'(

MassterMark: Criscito is so 2007. Berlusconi signing another older. Why cant we sign aguero's embryo like atletico madrid?!

Giancarlo:
Ashish: Wow, you're so cool!
FUCK YOU! You're so prejudice against me cause I'm gay! I'm gonna message David, I don't deserve to be persecuted

Man Utd Fan: Criscito looks like a good prospect for you guys. but he's no Rio Ferdinand. When Rio was his age...(some gross exageration)

Wet Ones:
Man Utd Fan: Criscito looks like a good prospect for you guys. but he's no Rio Ferdinand. When Rio was his age...(some gross exageration)

Shut Up

Ashish: Man Utd Fan: Criscito looks like a good prospect for you guys. but he's no Rio Ferdinand. When Rio was his age...(some gross exageration)

Fuck you

Wild: Man Utd Fan: Criscito looks like a good prospect for you guys. but he's no Rio Ferdinand. When Rio was his age...(some gross exageration)

LOLZ

Cristina: Good Signing! Go Domenico!

Soldier: IF Christina Likes him, I like him :D :D :D. Send me a picture Xtina?

Kalac:(..makes fun of soldier... then PM's Christina for private pictures)

Beemer: Mods PLEASE move this to player section, already!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Nice thread revival :D

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
lol for a minute there really thought that was dru:D

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

Spot on. :D:star:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Scenerio: Milan sign domenico criscito or another forum-gasmic player everyone constatly pops wood over

MilanoMike: I told you all to chill out, we'd sign some players before window closed.

Ashish:
Wow, you're so cool!

DruCurl: Well it figures berlusconi and galliani would spend money on a WHITE LB when we could have had a much better one like Al Cissokho. But i suppose they hate all black people, because we are not as marketable. FML, nobody likes me :'(

MassterMark: Criscito is so 2007. Berlusconi signing another older. Why cant we sign aguero's embryo like atletico madrid?!

Giancarlo:
FUCK YOU! You're so prejudice against me cause I'm gay! I'm gonna message David, I don't deserve to be persecuted

Wet Ones:

Shut Up

Ashish: Man Utd Fan: Criscito looks like a good prospect for you guys. but he's no Rio Ferdinand. When Rio was his age...(some gross exageration)

Fuck you

Wild: Man Utd Fan: Criscito looks like a good prospect for you guys. but he's no Rio Ferdinand. When Rio was his age...(some gross exageration)

LOLZ

Fantastic :star::star::star::star::star:
Although my kick ass "if we were all Manutd fans and Manutdfan was a Milanista" is gone forever :cry:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Was Giancarlo actually gay?

Schedule