Week 07: Milan vs Roma - Sunday 01/10/2017 18:00 CET

Reaction score
I said in the summer we should've sold Suso, our best formation is 3-5-2 and it just doesn't suit him and frankly Montella does t know what to do with him

talk about suso in this games when he is in the bench ? :fp:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Really thought we'd win this match. Very disappointed.

But not depressed, or fatalistic. I actually saw movement, coherence, and enterprise. Our defense was decent too for the majority of the game. We smothered Roma, and had we had more composure in the final third, we would have taken the lead. Kessie's misplaced pass to Kalinic encapsulated our problems, I think. That was an awesome move spoiled by the lack of a final ball.

We'll get there.

Forza Milan!

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella also needs to add in one more midfielder in this 3-5-2. I'm not a fan of having to play 3-4-1-2 just to accommodate Hakan.

I'm not a fan of fielding pseudo-midfielders either, but we have only one mezz'ala(side midfielder) and that's Kessie.
Monto sadly doesn't have the legs for that role anymore. Mauri is Lega Pro level.

Maybe Loca can adapt to that role, but I doubt it.

That leaves us with Bona and Hakan.
Hakan does more off-ball than Bona, and is not as shit at passing, so he's the less shitty option.

10/10 mercato.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Montella has to find a role for Suso in the team. He needs to play in big games like this.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Why this obsession with fan purity...I'll never know.

The ppl that are "glad" that we lost aren't actually glad that we lost...they just want management to implement some changes.

It's far time that we stopped playing this "I love Milan more in my heart" bullshit game

nice to read something smart like this .. . thanks for put a reminder that not all fans here are in the same stupidity level as Monteboy fan..

will not answer some stupid "i love Milan with all my heart" arguments from Monteboy fans which they aren't using their brains when they write something ..

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Actually I'm glad that we lose the game. It means the board has no excuse to keep Monteboy forever .. Sack

Ryan-Gosling-Laughing.gif

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini

and you're "the smart" one for judging people opinion like that .. you're dying waiting for me to quote your post because I ignored your first quote .. here you go I'm quoting your post to make you happy .. Geezzz I feel like celebrity now :D

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
and you're "the smart" one for judging people opinion like that .. you're dying waiting for me to quote your post because I ignored your first quote .. here you go I'm quoting your post to make you happy .. Geezzz I feel like celebrity now :D

I never think about you. Ever.

Sleep it off. Then come back to me and tell me if you think any of these little posts matter.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of fielding pseudo-midfielders either, but we have only one mezz'ala(side midfielder) and that's Kessie.
Monto sadly doesn't have the legs for that role anymore. Mauri is Lega Pro level.

Maybe Loca can adapt to that role, but I doubt it.

That leaves us with Bona and Hakan.
Hakan does more off-ball than Bona, and is not as shit at passing, so he's the less shitty option.

10/10 mercato.

Montolivo and Biglia for some reason couldn't make it work. They step into each others area too much.

At this point I would try Locatelli out. Hakan so far has been very disappointing and doesn't deserve a starting spot. Also, this team really needs another man in midfield when it comes to defense.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
When you play such a sterile game calculating to play for not to lose, it comes at your face with s snap.
Montella played the game in order not to loose, for 1 point.
Hakan is so misplaced, overrated player.....

It is just Roma- better as a team and with more experience in such a derby matches.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
When you play such a sterile game calculating to play for not to lose, it comes at your face with s snap.
Montella played the game in order not to loose, for 1 point.

Hakan is so misplaced, overrated player.....

It is just Roma- better as a team and with more experience in such a derby matches.

It's incredible how anyone who watched the game can say this. If anything, Roma fans could have said this after 72 minutes.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
It's incredible how anyone who watched the game can say this. If anything, Roma fans could have said this after 72 minutes.

We played out of risk for the full 1st half, too afraid to really attack.
How many shots on target we had in the 1st half??

Roma had better chances even when we dominated those 15 minutes in the 2nd half.

The team disappeared after Dzeko goal

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We played out of risk for the full 1st half, too afraid to really attack.
How many shots on target we had in the 1st half??

Roma had better chances even when we dominated those 15 minutes in the 2nd half.

The team disappeared after Dzeko goal

Shots on target is a very deceiving statistic if you are going by that. We created several good moves for 70 minutes without getting just the final ball right. The intent was clearly always to win and any neutral would have said we were the one looking for the win considering how little control Roma had in the game till the Dzeko goal.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We played very well tbh

Kalinic or Bonucci could have scored for us before Dzeko scored

Play like this vs inter and we will win.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
I never think about you. Ever.

Sleep it off. Then come back to me and tell me if you think any of these little posts matter.

LOL .. you always quoted me at the beginnining, yet you acted like I bashed you and get your feeling so hurt when I replied at you ( dude .. you really need to take your pills) .. LOL what's with man and their period ..

Okay I'm done with all of these. Problem with blind love is just they keep saying green as red eventhough someone else's fix that as a red. Mostly I dont like to talk rude .. But when Milan lose and somebody tells their opinions and you just disagree and put your anger and all dissatisfied toward Milan to someone that completely has different opinion from yours by saying stupid word like : please gtfo ( read: MilanMB) ... then all you need to do is ended this worthless conversation. You can defend Montella by putting a right and strong argument which is I respect most of Monteboy fans who is still have great common sense. Whether I like Montella or not it is just my humble opinion .. and that won't change my love a bit at all toward this club. And I even shocked getting myself replies these nonsense talk over and over again .. LOL but hey I'm just a Mom that need to use their free time like waiting child from back to school to do something else rather than gossiping with other Mommies at school :D

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Losing to Roma isn't our biggest problem it's losing to fucking Sampdoria
:thumbsup: sentence of the weekend ! That's the very big problem we have and this is happening because Montella has failed to build a Team a fckin Team with all those players swap every game.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL .. you always quoted me at the beginnining, yet you acted like I bashed you and get your feeling so hurt when I replied at you ( dude .. you really need to take your pills) .. LOL what's with man and their period ..

Okay I'm done with all of these. Problem with blind love is just they keep saying green as red eventhough someone else's fix that as a red. Mostly I dont like to talk rude .. But when Milan lose and somebody tells their opinions and you just disagree and put your anger and all dissatisfied toward Milan to someone that completely has different opinion from yours by saying stupid word like : please gtfo ( read: MilanMB) ... then all you need to do is ended this worthless conversation. You can defend Montella by putting a right and strong argument which is I respect most of Monteboy fans who is still have great common sense. Whether I like Montella or not it is just my humble opinion .. and that won't change my love a bit at all toward this club. And I even shocked getting myself replies these nonsense talk over and over again .. LOL but hey I'm just a Mom that need to use their free time like waiting child from back to school to do something else rather than gossiping with other Mommies at school :D

Err...

You're weird

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Public service announcement from the General:

Parents of young children should not spend time arguing with people on an online forum unless they are ok with risking illiterate and homeless futures for them

Please take care of your children and consider not posting anymore

- note Ragazza as a model reference; prudent poster who does not squabble about silly matters

Thank you all

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
seriously wtf am i reading last page ....

Anyway.. about this Milan purity and what not ..

people that insults our players every time something dont go their way is just :fp:

Insulting capitano everytime he gets the chance i mean stay quiet behind ur keyboard and let the pros play u ignorant twat

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Public service announcement from the General:

Parents of young children should not spend time arguing with people on an online forum unless they are ok with risking illiterate and homeless futures for them

Please take care of your children and consider not posting anymore

- note Ragazza as a model reference; prudent poster who does not squabble about silly matters

Thank you all

Do us all in here a public service and shut the fuck up

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do us all in here a public service and shut the fuck up

Nnnnnnnnope

I'm here to protect the children from poor parenting

You want me to abandon the kids? Who will speak for them. You?

No sir. No. I will not yield.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this is a defeat that hurt a lot.
it was a very important match to win and until dzeko unleashed that shot outside the box we weren't bad. on the contrary on the time we conceded the goal we were looking a bit stronger on the pitch and you could feel that we could score first.
but after the goal the collapse again. a second goal in 5 minutes and a red.
last season we managed to win or draw matches coming from behind but this year every time we are behind then we lose our heads.
I hope that we will not have too many absentees for international break now as the team needs this break to work harder and clear their heads.
FORZA MILAN!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
fanboys voting Romastori in the Top 3 thread.

pathetic and sad

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
^ Epic Username :thumbsup:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players