Fabio Borini Thread

How many goals will Borini score in the 2017/2018 season ?

• Total voters

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
idk why but this called for me:

2dqx3k.jpg

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Not too shabby at all from Borini. Nice assist as a wide target man, lots of running and grinta.

Yes he is limited and a better left winger would have given much more service to Higuain,but until Castillejo, Laxalt and Bakayoko fully integrate it's good to have Borinho running himself into ground.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DSC01623%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

before

DSC01759%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

P5TeuEh.gif

Fabio Heston needs to be a forum emoji? i think so ...

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
man, you're killing the forum with these wide photos

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Unfortunately too limited. Should have been able to shine against weak opposition and was provided chances but failed.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
How can you not love him

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
That hair is atrocious

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Coaching staff should consider putting him in the same box as Montolivo. He can't be on the field anymore.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Did very well as impact sub. More of this ples

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing against Boro but he is the Dejong of forwards. I just wonder what does really goes in Gattuso's mind sometimes: "I need to win the game. Got it! I need to sub in Borini!"

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Nothing against Boro but he is the Dejong of forwards. I just wonder what does really goes in Gattuso's mind sometimes: "I need to win the game. Got it! I need to sub in Borini!"

Laxalt provided nothing and was gassed. That's what subs are for. You are the montolivo of posters :fp:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We needed fresh legs and there were not any other options really.

I can understand Borini bashing, but not for this game. It was a good sub.

Laxalt provided nothing and was gassed. That's what subs are for. You are the montolivo of posters :fp:

:lol:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, this sub actually did some good. Laxalt couldn't run anymore and Borini won few balls in critical areas. Did good this time.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Borini is a player, few coaches likes to have in the squad. A fighter, someone who gives all, a player who can cover so many positons. I can understand why all of our coaches let play Borini. Sure he isnt the best player on earth, but not so bad like people say.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He is honestly one of the worst players I’ve seen in a Milan shirt. I can barely handle watching him when he has the ball at his feet.

He kicks the ball like Brucey from The Longest yard. Pathetic at times, zero composure. It’s sad seeing a player of this quality at Milan and on top of that he’s on 2.5m a season, disgraceful work by Mirabelli.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Very very bad 1t half. Did better in the 2nd one

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Borigol! Hard worker, worth a ton of Castillejos.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Actually did well after the 60th minute or so today. Well done on the goal, I don’t want to see him starting another game for us though. We need more quality than just a hard worker.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
more of a Conti brilliance but nonetheless

Agree but he took his chance well. More than we can say about Piggy in that situation.