Group F FC Dudelange vs AC Milan 20/09/2018 21:00CET

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
UEFA_Dudelange-vs-Milan.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentlemen for a historic evening, it is the first time a Luxemburgian team is playing the group phase of the Europa league and will get a beating in their official National football stadium with an outrageous capacity of 8.054 by AC Milan.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Reina
Abata - Caldara - Romagnoli - Laxalt
Kessié - Biglia - Timi
Suso - Higuain - Hakan

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Exciting stuff

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Reina
Abate - Caldara - Zapata - Laxalt
Bakayoko - Montolivo/Bertolacci - Hallilovic
Castillejo - Cutrone - Jack

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Better annihilate these dudes for whatever moral it might generate.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Play the backups and give them a chance to prove themselves (or prove themselves as much as possible against a minow)

--------------Reina---------
-Abate-Caladra-Zapata-Laxalt
--Halilovic-Bakayoko-Berto--
----Samu---Cutrone--Borini--

Keep Higuain on the bench unless we need him for an emergency, but we should still be able to destroy them with our backups.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
UEFA_Dudelange-vs-Milan.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentlemen for a historic evening, it is the first time a Luxemburgian team is playing the group phase of the Europa league and will get a beating in their official National football stadium with an outrageous capacity of 8.054 by AC Milan.

dude...

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Play the backups and give them a chance to prove themselves (or prove themselves as much as possible against a minow)

--------------Reina---------
-Abate-Caladra-Zapata-Laxalt
--Halilovic-Bakayoko-Berto--
----Samu---Cutrone--Borini--

Keep Higuain on the bench unless we need him for an emergency, but we should still be able to destroy them with our backups.

:thumbsup: maybe switch around Berto middle, Bakayoko right and Halilovic left.

Or since Rino mentioned him and didn't include Halilovic in the Cagliari match squad, Bakayoko-Mauri-Bertolacci.

Although full rotation is rarely done, I think it is necessary in this game because
-we have a heavy schedule in the coming days and need to avoid injuries and fatigue. Doing well in Serie A has to be the priority.
-it's a good opportunity to provide match fitness for the second string and an opportunity to impress.
-if these players have any semblance of pride as AC Milan players or as pro footballers we should be able to win comfortably.

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
i would change the entire starting 11 from the cag game but you just know gattuso will play kessie and romagnoli anyway

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Die dude von Mailand habst eine lange frankfurter.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not hyped at all for this game. Oh well, i guess a win should lift my spirit.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If Gattuso starts Suso, Hakan and Bona at the same time, we shall lose points again.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Hopefully we get to see the likes of Reina, Caldara, Berto and Halilovic. We really need to give game time to these guys to see if they are up for it because we have a very busy schedule ahead. And while not world beaters Dudelange would prove to be a decent enough litmus test for these players.

Ideal lineup

Borini - Cutrone - Samu

Bakayoko - Bertolacci - Halilovic

Laxalt - Zapata - Caldara - Abate

Reina

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
—————-———-Reina————————
Abate———Caldara—-Romagnoli—Laxalt
——Bertolacci-Bakayoko-Bonaventura—
Castillejo————Higuain———Calhanoglu

Strong team is needed, we need to win this game for moral purposes. We need to start building some momentum, we took Cagliari lightly and we can’t afford to do the same thing again.

Romagnoli and Caldara need to start building an understanding together and this is the perfect opportunity for it.

Abate over Calabria, strictly because Calabria is so important to our team atm and given his injury history Id prefer we don’t risk him.

Rodriguez has been fantastic but I want to see what Laxalt can bring to the table now.

Bertolacci over Halilovic, Berto was requested to stay by Gattuso and I’m sure he will start this game. I’d prefer to start Halilovic but I doubt we will.

Castillejo needs some real minutes, he’s had a couple of cameos and it’s time to give him a start

Higuain, Bonaventura & Hakan need to start we lack goal scoring threats and they’re our best shot imo. We need to bury this team and it’d be nice for Hakan or Higuain to bang one or two in. They need a spark.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Dudelange manager, Dino Toppmoller: "With Higuain’s monthly salary, we can pay all the salaries of the Dudelange players plus the management for a year. My team? They are a team of semi-professionals, as they're not full-time players. We are happy to be the first club from Luxembourg to play in the Europa League group stages. Between us and Milan, there is at least 2 categories of difference. It will be tough to play them, but we want to show that we are not some kind of walk-over."

If we lose this I’ll be so embarrassed

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Borini falso nueve
Bertolacci fantasista
Caldara capitano
A. Donnarumma gk

2-0 easy

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
type of team Andre Silva would toss around

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Probable lineup vs. Dudelange (4-3-3): Reina; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Kessié, Biglia, Bakayoko; Halilovic, Higuain, Borini [Sky]

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Dudelange manager, Dino Toppmoller: "With Higuain’s monthly salary, we can pay all the salaries of the Dudelange players plus the management for a year. My team? They are a team of semi-professionals, as they're not full-time players. We are happy to be the first club from Luxembourg to play in the Europa League group stages. Between us and Milan, there is at least 2 categories of difference. It will be tough to play them, but we want to show that we are not some kind of walk-over."

If we lose this I’ll be so embarrassed

Quick heads up.... This lot knocked out legia Warsaw

And Luxembourg won their last 2 internationals one of them being a 4-0 victory :eek:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Probable lineup vs. Dudelange (4-3-3): Reina; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Kessié, Biglia, Bakayoko; Halilovic, Higuain, Borini [Sky]

Seems most likely.

I can't see why we need to risk Ale and Biglia though as they tend to pick up injuries easily.

Kessie is a powerhouse but even he looked fatigued last season from overuse.

I would even play Tsadjout, Simic, Mauri and Berto. If by some misfortune we didn't get a good result then we can field a mix of important players for the remaining 5 games

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seems like Berto and Mauri are not impressing Rino at all. Not unexpected, I must say, but really scary to only have one sub for 3 midfield positions and that one sub is Bakayoko who has yet to adapt.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Wtf no Samu? Is this some kind of joke? Perfect time to give him a start.

Fucking Borini how he starts any game is beyond me, my buzz has been killed from this game just seeing him in the predicted line up.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Probable Milan line-up: Reina; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Mauri, Bakayoko, Bertolacci; Castillejo, Higuain, Borini [Football Italia]

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Seems like Berto and Mauri are not impressing Rino at all. Not unexpected, I must say, but really scary to only have one sub for 3 midfield positions and that one sub is Bakayoko who has yet to adapt.

till winter mercato at least,, we can cope

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
till winter mercato at least,, we can cope

I do hope so.

Probable Milan line-up: Reina; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Mauri, Bakayoko, Bertolacci; Castillejo, Higuain, Borini [Football Italia]

This looks better, didn't notice Samu was not in Sky's predicted line-up

Schedule