The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
That looks great 👍

Regalaci chiesa, Paolo

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
After all we spent only 10M for Tonali

and we have to sell Paqueta

Dai dai

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Baka, 2 good defenders and we'll be ready to compete with Juve & Inter.

Add to that chiesa and a vice ibra we winning the scudetto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Add to that chiesa and a vice ibra we winning the scudetto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b74a6b4f1c8c7e66eeadeb2f7516884d.gif

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milenkovic is a fraud and we'll regret it if it happens. We could do better.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,

This x100 there are plenty of better cb's

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Funny, because out of Chiesa and Milenkovic, I think Chiesa is more likely to flop. Especially with that 40 million price tag.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How many qualifiers do we have to play before going to the group stages in Europa ? And is there any possibility of facing Tottenham during those qualifiers ?

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
How many qualifiers do we have to play before going to the group stages in Europa ? And is there any possibility of facing Tottenham during those qualifiers ?

The Shamrock game is the 2nd qualifying round, then we play the winner of Bod?/Glimt (NOR) / ?algiris Vilnius (LTU) in the 3rd qualifying round.

Then there will be a play-off among 42 teams, which will include those eliminated from the CL qualifiers, and the draw will be between the 21 highest coefficient teams of those 42 against the 21 lowest coefficient. Our coefficient is =81st so that's where we could get drawn against Tottenham, or Benfica who went out of the CL qualifiers.

The draw for the play-off round is on Friday.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
How sick is it that in this day and age we still can't get the entire Gazzetta article on Milenkovic on this board?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
30M + bonuses maybe

Its probably gonna be like 10 mil loan + option for 15 mil + 2 mil easily achievable bonuses + 3 mil more advanced bonuses and we'll just stick to this offer till the end and Comisso will give up during the last week of mercato

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan and Milenkovic, the intertwining continues: the Serbian wants to dress Rossoneri

Although the transfer market officially started a few weeks ago, thanks to the delayed conclusion of the season, the possible intertwining and negotiations between the various teams have started from the now distant beginning of the summer season. In this sense, therefore, even in an anomalous summer like the one just passed, it was possible to witness the classic market soap operas. Among these, undoubtedly, there is the one between Milenkovic and Milan. Between confirmations, denials, acceleration and braking, the negotiation between the Serbian defender and the Rossoneri has reached an important point: the 97 'class has expressed the desire to wear the Rossoneri and Fiorentina, owner of the card, seems to have resigned themselves to losing him. Clearly, however, on their own terms.

DESIRE FOR MILAN - Among the names given to the Rossoneri management by Stefano Pioli as market wishes, the profile of Nikola Milenkovic undoubtedly appeared in the dreams of the Emilian coach. The current Rossoneri coach has already worked with the Serbian at the time of the Viola and contributed to building his flexibility: it was in fact Pioli who educated the 97 'class both as a central defensive and as a right side. In this sense, the feeling with the Emilian coach and the attractiveness of a club like Milan pushed Milenkovic not to hide the desire to dress the Rossoneri. According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, therefore, Milenkovic's clear appreciation for Milan prompted the purple club to start a dialogue with the club in via Aldo Rossi.

NEGOTIATION - By the same admission of the president Rocco Commisso, patron of the Viola club, Fiorentina will be an expensive shop to “rob”. The ambitions of the American patron, in this sense, make it difficult to negotiate which is not easy in itself. The high demands for the Serbian defender (40 million euros), however, have not held back the Rossoneri club which can count on an important ally: the player's agent Fali Ramadani. At the moment the Rossoneri have offered 20 million euros, a figure too low to start a dialogue with Fiorentina but agent Ramadani is working to find a square. An offer that could unlock the deal would be around € 30-32 million, a figure that would be the classic bridge between the request of the purple club and the offer of the Rossoneri.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milenkovic is pushing for it himself! This will unlock the deal!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We will probably end up having Chiesa and Milenkovic while Commiso will get peanuts.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Paq + 20/30 mil would be a sweet deal. Shouldn’t overpay them. Not a wc bundle deal like ts+Ibra. Would they make us top 4 favourites? Sure. Would they guarantee a top 4 finish? Absolutely not.

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
One of the best ever of course

Before his first goal there I was like which idiot wants to shoot from such a distance. Then I was like :eek: than in the same half he scored a freekick too😂

Too bad i have never seen him and that he is so underrated in my opion.

Ps also great hattrick for Rivaldo there

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Paq + 20/30 mil would be a sweet deal. Shouldn?t overpay them. Not a wc bundle deal like ts+Ibra. Would they make us top 4 favourites? Sure. Would they guarantee a top 4 finish? Absolutely not.
So we take two of their best players & we give them 30mil + a flop of ours ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Shamrock game is the 2nd qualifying round, then we play the winner of Bod?/Glimt (NOR) / ?algiris Vilnius (LTU) in the 3rd qualifying round.

Then there will be a play-off among 42 teams, which will include those eliminated from the CL qualifiers, and the draw will be between the 21 highest coefficient teams of those 42 against the 21 lowest coefficient. Our coefficient is =81st so that's where we could get drawn against Tottenham, or Benfica who went out of the CL qualifiers.

The draw for the play-off round is on Friday.
Thank you for the information.

I am not scared of Tottenham but I would like to avoid them for now. That match could be exciting but later on in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule