The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Who doesn't like Japanese player?
Hardworking, polite, some are very talented

With Tomiyasu, Milan might also land Takefusa Kubo in the future

He is more talented than Brahim from what I've seen but another 'dry loan' player.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomi will be a great signing, come on Maldini, we need thurst.

This is the first signing Im skeptical about, I feel like we dont need a RB with how good calabria is, and he is too short, not strong enough to be a cb

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
He is more talented than Brahim from what I've seen but another 'dry loan' player.

I dont see Kubo in the Madrid tier, just yet
Even Odegaard has difficulties

There?s a chance the jap might be on the sell-list

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No way am celebrating the transfer of someone called tomiyasu

only chiesa can save this window now.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomiyasu is great
And he can accept the bench. Very nice backup for Romagnoli / Kjaer and Calabria
Japan nationality always good money wise

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Calciomercato.com: Bakayoko track still standing but difficult. New attempt on Friday. It all depends on Chelsea.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There is no back-up in Milan, if Tonali started last game over Bennacer, there is nothing to not believe Tomiyasu can't start a lot of games over Kjaer or Calabria. Europa League, Coppa Italia, COVID, injuries, suspensions... Tomiyasu was among the best RBs in Serie A last season. I believe he will be very good. Probably the best signing. But I'm already pesimistic, I think we'll end with Nacho.

Last edited:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
This is the first signing Im skeptical about, I feel like we dont need a RB with how good calabria is, and he is too short, not strong enough to be a cb

The guy is very fast and 188 cm tall lol. Even if he puts on some muscle and loses a bit of pace he Weill still be fast for a CB. Come on man

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The guy is very fast and 188 cm tall lol. Even if he puts on some muscle and loses a bit of pace he Weill still be fast for a CB. Come on man

Only one season in serie a, where he has played most as a rb...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Dalot from Porto days

Some good crosses, they say he is not a very good defender though more like a RM

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
btw just a heads up, Thauvin literally missed the whole season due to injury last year..

Yes but for
Like 3 seasons in a row before that he had double digits in goals and assists.

I guess it?s a risk to see how he does after injury, however this season he has 2 goals and 2 assists in his first 2 starts. And has played every game so far and is much better than our current RW options.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Thauvin is a good player, not world class but still among the very good French wingers, often in the national team, but we don’t need winger.

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Only one season in serie a, where he has played most as a rb...

I was responding toy you saying he was short/small. He is not those things. He has played CB before coming to serie a. He played as a rb in serie a for a season yes. There have been great players who have transitioned from being a fullback to center back. I'm not saying he is going to be these guys but both Sergio Ramos and Maldini were full backs who then transitioned into CBS. Even kaladze who I'm not sure if you followed Milan in the early 2000s was capable at both positions and was a very good player for us. Your talking crap and stereotyping saying he was a small short player because he is from an Asian country. You wouldn't say that about Mitsuyo Maeda if he were in front of you because you would get your ass whopped.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Hauge can’t catch rio ave game, right?

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I think thauvin is back up option to chiesa. We will go for chiesa but I don't think we are confident. There has been too much smoke for it to not be true. Also as somebody else said dalot imo is a RM. He may well also be a back up incase we don't get chiesa. Idk but I like all.those options. Dalot really looks a player to me. If he can add scoring as a player in more advanced positions he can be world class imo. That is based on highlights I know but you go and watch his highlights. As a full back they are all attacking player where he beats his man on the left or right and get the ball into a goal scoring area.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i like the fact that Tomiyasu is very bisexual with his feet ... to the point where you can't tell which is his dominant foot (when playing CB) just by looking... like Ante and Diaz ... unless you know them you can't say what their strongest foot...i still don't know for Ante

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think thauvin is back up option to chiesa. We will go for chiesa but I don't think we are confident. There has been too much smoke for it to not be true. Also as somebody else said dalot imo is a RM. He may well also be a back up incase we don't get chiesa. Idk but I like all.those options. Dalot really looks a player to me. If he can add scoring as a player in more advanced positions he can be world class imo. That is based on highlights I know but you go and watch his highlights. As a full back they are all attacking player where he beats his man on the left or right and get the ball into a goal scoring area.

At this point just grab Callej?n for free. Raise the level of the RW drastically for very little.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
At this point just grab Callej?n for free. Raise the level of the RW drastically for very little.

He is more of a reliable option. The back up options in my opinions can all expload. I mean thauvin had consistently contributed 15 goals and 10 assists in ligue 1 before last season's ankle injury. Also ankles heal better than knees. If he could duplicate 80% of his output in serie a he would be a star. Dalot for me is a loan option signing only. Because he is such an unknown at this point.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We cant even sign 40m defenders anymore. We all know who's to blame...

tenor.png

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Florian Thauvin loan with option anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule