The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sell Suso, buy a proper fucking coach. Give Conte the millions he needs to quit Chelsea, pay him a king's ransom and watch us win the fucking league.

there's a fucking problem with that
money.cause you ll need a shitload to do that

and if we going to spend a shit load of money for that, i d opt for sarri.

sarri+350m=.......

on other news, goretzka and golovin must be scouted and bid for them accordingly next weeks-months

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sell Suso, buy a proper fucking coach. Give Conte the millions he needs to quit Chelsea, pay him a king's ransom and watch us win the fucking league.

Inter tried to do that last season, and Very hard at that... Didnt work

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
fraudelotti blew a 3-0 lead. keep him away from milan please

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dont twist my words you cuck, i never said he was world class i just said he was one of our better players.

typical yagami post:

bonavenura? - wow WHAT A GREAT PLAYER I JERKED OFF SO HARD WHEN HE DRIBBLED PAST ONE SERIE B DEFENDER AND LOST THE BALL RIGHT AFTER 10/10 I LOVE BONAVENTURA
kucka? - EVEN THO HE COVERED THE MOST GROUND AND IS CLEARLY THE MOST EFFECTIVE MIDFIELDER HE IS NOT BONAVENTURA SO 1/10
bacca? - HOLY FUCK WHAT AN AMAZING PLAYER, WHEN HE FELL ON THE GROUND AND COULDNT CONTROL HIS FIRST TOUCH I ACTUALLY TWISTED MY BALLS OFF AND ATE THEM BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH 10/10

What an idiot. :fp: Now he does not remember what he posted. :lol::lol::lol:

Jack? Good player but he holds the ball too long and tends to dive a lot.

Kucka? Jekyll and Hyde. Never a fit for Montella.

Bacca? Terrible player outside the box. Clinical inside the box if he does not try his rabona shit.

Stand by your words kid. If you cannot stop posting stupidity then stop doing it so much.

Last edited:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
to add to this, montella took unknown players like valero, gonzalo rodriguez and players who everyone thought were dead like pizzaro and aquilani and performed miracles at fiore

Lol what? Both G. Rodriguez and Borja Valero were starters at Villareal, so hardly unknown players.

You can also say Montella took a solid player in Bacca and made him regress. He also made Kucka regress as he was better under Mihajlovic, etc...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No thanks.

If he's not cutting it with that Bayern squad, I don't want to imagine how bad it'll be here.

Ancelotti will either return to Milan or take over the NT. I think he's done with the foreign experience. Managed at all the major domestic legues abroad at the biggest clubs.

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Come back home Carlo

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No thanks.

If he's not cutting it with that Bayern squad, I don't want to imagine how bad it'll be here.

Willing to give him a pass, Germans and Italians don't mix well historically...

I don't know who'd be a better candidate to replace Montella though, assuming Tuchel joins Bayern

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pressure definitely on Montella now against Roma or even today in Europa League. The team looks bad again, we may install Ancelotti over the international break. But before hiring Ancelotti, I would give Conte a call and see how serious he is about returning to Italy. Of course it will depend on how Conte does at Chelsea so not really a high probability of that hire in the next year I would think. I would think a Ancelotti hire would mean being able to attract quality players to the club with his experiences at the big clubs.

Ancelotti must have not gotten along with some of the Bayern players. This early in the season he was only 3 points out of 1st in the Bundesliga and 2nd in the group in UCL.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
So Bayern can afford to sack their coach now, but for us nooo it will be a disaster :lol:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
plus please spare me that bullshit about how we dont have UCL to attract players. United signed Pogba and Ibra without UCL and in a shit state like Milan. Milan is MILAN. we aren't sunderland or tottenham. if we pay the money, players are going to come. how the fuck can costa or morata come with joke wages whereas borini gets 2.5m. what a joke.

when man city came about they signed tevez + robinho without any issues for very reasonable prices back then and they were absolute nobodies. psg signed ibra and thiago silva to a mickey mouse french league without any name all because they spent money where it mattered - paying for top players wages.

Man U have Mourinho. Milan have Montella.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Willing to give him a pass, Germans and Italians don't mix well historically...

I don't know who'd be a better candidate to replace Montella though, assuming Tuchel joins Bayern

I thought it was the other way around. Many German players did really well in Italy. Also, Luca Toni did really well at Bayern from what I remember.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Ancelotti is one of the greatest coaches of all time. I assume he doesn't want to train a new team tomorrow, but if Montella keeps looking as clueless as he did against Samp, we should at least ask Carlo if he wants to return.

The problem with Carlo is that he was never really a strong Serie A manager. Against Sampdoria we were completely uninspired and Montella just looked on with apathy. I remember Ancelotti doing similar things a lot in Serie A, but since he delivered in CL we never really cared too much. We need drive and lust to win every game.

Could Ancelotti turn this into a strong group? I'm not sure, but I felt something tourettes like when I saw today that he's soon to be available. He's responsible for all my best moments as a fan, and I would welcome him back.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti is one of the greatest coaches of all time. I assume he doesn't want to train a new team tomorrow, but if Montella keeps looking as clueless as he did against Samp, we should at least ask Carlo if he wants to return.

The problem with Carlo is that he was never really a strong Serie A manager. Against Sampdoria we were completely uninspired and Montella just looked on with apathy. I remember Ancelotti doing similar things a lot in Serie A, but since he delivered in CL we never really cared too much. We need drive and lust to win every game.

Could Ancelotti turn this into a strong group? I'm not sure, but I felt something tourettes like when I saw today that he's soon to be available. He's responsible for all my best moments as a fan, and I would welcome him back.

Before going for Ancelotti, place a call with Conte first to see if he would really want to come back to Italy possibly in the summer. If it's unlikely I would go for Carlo. Plus he won't want to manage the Montolivos or Zapatas. He would have pull to bring in players and spend some more.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I want Conte. I'm sorry Carlo but your time here is over. Don't ruin what you have done here by taking this mediocre team.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
People act like Carlo last succes was 10 years ago

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I want Conte. I'm sorry Carlo but your time here is over. Don't ruin what you have done here by taking this mediocre team.

Conte to Milan, Carlo to Chelsea and the beat goes on.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Carlo is amazing but he doesn't like youth and for that reason I don't want him. We have a lot of talent coming through our youth ranks and he'll definitely waste them. The jury's out on Montella but Carlo isn't the answer with the current squad we have. He's the cherry on the top type of manager.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would it out and swoop for Conte when after the season. The way he is talking he wants to come back to Italy.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They've said the opposite in fact. Mirabelli had said a month or so back that even if we do not qualify to the CL this year, we won't give up important players and will try to make up the money with more sponsorship.

And why do we need a big transfer campaign every season anyway? All we need next summer would be 1-3 signings based on who flops this season and depth.

Goodluck with rising sponsorship without CL. If he indeed said that, he's the most idiotic director I've known :fp:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Any time former players or managers return to their old clubs to recreate past glory it ends up as a disaster most of the time. Love Carlo for what he did in the past with Milan but he's not the answer moving forward.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Conte isn't gonna come. When he said recently he wanted to return to Italy in the future, he didn't say when. It might be several years from now. Conte is on his way up the prestige latter, I don't think he's gonna turn down Real Madrid if they come knocking. in the same interview he also added that he would look like to continue in sporting director role after his managerial career. The odds of us landing him are low, I would say it's a gamble to pass on the Ancelotti opportunity.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If cunte indeed performs in this years uchl f&m should do everything to sign him up

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's no where else left for Ancelotti to go. Managed in England, Spain, France, Germany. I doubt a manager of his stature goes to China. He either returns to Milan or takes over the Italian NT. Still not that old either at 58.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Either conte or cartelo is miles better than montella so dont worry about it. With this strong squad we will have titles anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule