Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
madtherchot said:
Why don't the mods just close this thread? Its been a depressing summer as it is ...

and i asking mods to close all Transfers Section Threads! :D :D

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
Rossoneri4life said:
on tribal i know it speaks some b/s but i have to say that it says berlusconi has ronaldo (aka FAT CRAP) deal in place. have a look for yourself .
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=8803
ok whats wrong with berlu.. how come he wants ronaldo with all those extra pounds and all those years.. and all that NOT good form, and doesnt want sobis?:conf:

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
I don't mind if we get Ronaldo + Sobis

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
krech said:
I don't mind if we get Ronaldo + Sobis
ye but neither are sure to be good well i know no1 is but Ronaldo gives exoerience & world class but hes fat and im unsure of his fitness, Sobis gives the next best potential striker in the world and he is probably one of the best prospects in the world but he is unproven & lacks experience in serie A so both of them could be very good or very bad :conf:

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
siatanhai said:
ye but neither are sure to be good well i know no1 is but Ronaldo gives exoerience & world class but hes fat and im unsure of his fitness, Sobis gives the next best potential striker in the world and he is probably one of the best prospects in the world but he is unproven & lacks experience in serie A so both of them could be very good or very bad :conf:
yeah and that's why we need both of them and let amoruso off, we'll play with Ronaldo + Gila or Pippo + Sobis, One experienced and one young, that will do it I think

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, sheva, weah, kaka, pirlo, berlin wall(cannavaro).
fat pig.

ronnie is nothing but a fat piece of shit. old news.

we should take sobis before it is too late!

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
krech said:
yeah and that's why we need both of them and let amoruso off, we'll play with Ronaldo + Gila or Pippo + Sobis, One experienced and one young, that will do it I think
noo.. it dont think ronaldo+gila would work.. i dont think ronaldo with anyone would work.. cmon guys we reeeeallly dont need someone like him:(

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
diTa said:
noo.. it dont think ronaldo+gila would work.. i dont think ronaldo with anyone would work.. cmon guys we reeeeallly dont need someone like him:(

ROLF :D You're right, he doesn't belong here.

Better for him is to stay in that F***** club where it is.

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
sched said:
come on... don´t make him that bad!!!
for transfer- fee milan should give a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig bowl full of spaghetti (maybe
fat cassano will also start to think about leaving real :D ) and for ronaldos salary we should offer him "eating as much as u can" in paolos restaurant (i think i heard one day, that he has an own restaurant together with vieri)
Ok!!!He's still not that bad.But he ain't the Ronaldo that we all know so we don't need him because we need and deserve only the best!!!

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, sheva, weah, kaka, pirlo, berlin wall(cannavaro).
as painful as it was to see sheva go the fact remains that he is going to be 30 years old very soon. 30.8 million was a great sale and money well needed.

now the fact remains that we have a large sore void in our attack. Why are we going to waste our newly acquired cash on a player of the same age but with less talent?

we must do what has been tried and tested when we bought sheva in the first place. We need a talented youngster in the 10-15 million price bracket and at the moment Sobis fits the job perfectly. Torres would be brilliant but unfortunately not worth the money Atletico are asking.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
sched said:
come on... don´t make him that bad!!!
for transfer- fee milan should give a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig bowl full of spaghetti (maybe
fat cassano will also start to think about leaving real :D ) and for ronaldos salary we should offer him "eating as much as u can" in paolos restaurant (i think i heard one day, that he has an own restaurant together with vieri)
thats a big waste of spaghetti :D

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
vani_pirlo_21 said:
Atletico de Madrid looks strong...
I hope they have a great campaign cause my fellow countryman, Javier Aguirre, is the coach, and he's a good person, he deserves success :)

i agree, maxi and torres play great, and, if i'm not wrong, they bought pernia recently, right? :D

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
atleti have a nice team:

Franco

Seitaridis Perea Pablo Pernia

Maniche Costinha

Maxi Rodriguez Aguero Petrov

Torres

with subs like: luccin, galletti, antonio lopez, mista, kezman, and ibagaza

valencia also have a good team:

Canizeras

Miguel Ayala Abidol Del Horno

Joaquin Albelda Edu Vicente

Villa Tavano

with players like baraja marchena curro torres reguiero morientes

but barca are my favs to win it... though i want valencia

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rossoneri to step up Ronaldo chase
Italian giants AC Milan are set to step up their bid to sign unsettled Real Madrid striker Ronaldo from the Bernabeu outfit later this week.

According to reports, the Italian giants will move for the chubby Galactico if they qualify for the Champions League group stages on Tuesday night.

The Rossoneri take a 1-0 lead into the second leg of their qualifier against Crvena Zvezda in Belgrade.

And if they prevail, signing Ronaldo will become their number-one priority on Wednesday.

Ronaldo has already had one spell at the San Siro, starring for Inter Milan from 1997 to 2002 before leaving acrimoniously for Madrid.

Milan only have two frontline strikers after the departure of Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea - Filippo Inzaghi and Alberto Gilardino.

And the arrival of Ronaldo would be a massive pre-season boost for Carlo Ancelotti.

The one problem for Milan in sealing a deal could be Madrid's desire to take another Brazilian - midfield superstar Kaka - away from the San Siro.

New Bernabeu president Ramon Calderon said during his election campaign that he'd sign Kaka if successful, but so far he's been unable to deliver on that boast.

The player recently signed a new contract with the Rossoneri, but Calderon could play hardball and demand Kaka as part of any deal for Ronaldo.

Source:teamtalk.com

I hope He does just that, then Milan won't get Ronaldo :D :D :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
milan*7 said:
Agreed this is a two-horse race, but bt. Barca + Real I don't really care for either.

I nominate Villareal for the plucky underdogs ;)

Word! But Pirres and Rodriguez will be out for a while :head:

But if I was to put alot of effort into it (NOT :D), I'd rather see Real win La Liga than Barca.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
well if no1 else will come then i will take ronaldo. he is not that bad but there are better options out there. and to be honest i do think ronaldo is the suprise lol. but lets hope its a diverson b4 they sign torres

adriano_cau

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A. Cassano, F. Inzaghi, P. Maldini, R. Baggio, G. Zola
I sincerely hope we do not sign this washed-up player. Tevez, Sobis, and dare I say it, even the rather average Torres would all be more of a benefit than Ronaldo.

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
If milan want ronaldo.. they will get him. Real madrid sold important players like figo, samuel, makelele, solari so they don't care to sell ronaldo. I don't know why some of you prefer torres than ronaldo . If you said tevez ok but not torres.. he is spanish we don't have the garanty that he play well in italy and he is overrated aswell. Ronaldo was in italy and we all know what he did even if he is fatter now. Milan will bring him good like they did to crespo. according to calciomercato.com, galliani already promised ronaldo that if we pass tonight he will give him a better salary than he has with real madrid.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Kaka as PART of the deal? LMAO what planet are they from? :D

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
jangatt said:
If milan want ronaldo.. they will get him. Real madrid sold important players like figo, samuel, makelele, solari so they don't care to sell ronaldo. I don't know why some of you prefer torres than ronaldo . If you said tevez ok but not torres.. he is spanish we don't have the garanty that he play well in italy and he is overrated aswell. Ronaldo was in italy and we all know what he did even if he is fatter now. Milan will bring him good like they did to crespo. according to calciomercato.com, galliani already promised ronaldo that if we pass tonight he will give him a better salary than he has with real madrid.

Sorry man, are you a truly Milan fan? Why on earth do you want Ronaldo here? You don't see what's happening to him now? Didn't you see what happen to Real Madrid now? Why do you think Real Madrid fans boo him almost every match? Why do you think Real Madrid didn't win anything for the past 3 season?

If you love Milan, I don't think you will agree with bringing Ronaldo to Milan. He probably will cost trouble at Milan. I don't want Milan dressing room to be like Real Madrid's dressing room. Too many problem and scandal. I don't want him to treat Milan like he's bigger than the club like what he did to Madrid. The Real Madri doctor said that he didn't need operation but he still undergo that operation at Brazil. Do you want this kind of player at Milan? It will destroy Milan. Milan wouldn't be the same again. Why take the chances?

No doubt he's a great player during his years at Barca. But he isn't the same player now. He's overweight. And he doesn't like to run much during games. Look how he play at Madrid and Brazil now. He just standing the penalty area to receive ball. He shouldn't be lazy like that. He needs to run more.

Why on earth do you want Ronaldo? Tell me. He's not great anymore. With his attitude, do you really want him at Milan? Honestly, tell me...

With his condition now, he will find it hard to score goals with the tight defense like in Serie A. He will struggle even more if he goes to Milan. Trust me. Open your eyes, man....

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
seems like we are gonna get the fatty after all!!! Go Ronaldo!!! :)

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
lord_jedi said:
Sorry man, are you a truly Milan fan? Why on earth do you want Ronaldo here? You don't see what's happening to him now? Didn't you see what happen to Real Madrid now? Why do you think Real Madrid fans boo him almost every match? Why do you think Real Madrid didn't win anything for the past 3 season?

If you love Milan, I don't think you will agree with bringing Ronaldo to Milan. He probably will cost trouble at Milan. I don't want Milan dressing room to be like Real Madrid's dressing room. Too many problem and scandal. I don't want him to treat Milan like he's bigger than the club like what he did to Madrid. The Real Madri doctor said that he didn't need operation but he still undergo that operation at Brazil. Do you want this kind of player at Milan? It will destroy Milan. Milan wouldn't be the same again. Why take the chances?

No doubt he's a great player during his years at Barca. But he isn't the same player now. He's overweight. And he doesn't like to run much during games. Look how he play at Madrid and Brazil now. He just standing the penalty area to receive ball. He shouldn't be lazy like that. He needs to run more.

Why on earth do you want Ronaldo? Tell me. He's not great anymore. With his attitude, do you really want him at Milan? Honestly, tell me...

With his condition now, he will find it hard to score goals with the tight defense like in Serie A. He will struggle even more if he goes to Milan. Trust me. Open your eyes, man....

Ok man... who do you want to come to play for us? torres or iaquinta??

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
personally i would rather have him instead of torres... ronaldo does score but the thing that worries me about him is that he can ruin alot of attacks because of his laziness ... i think if we can play fast football he can be deadly once more, and for 10m euros i think its an excellent price especially since he can sell alot of shirts too, him and tevez and kaka would be very ideal, hes a deadly finisher and with tevez giving him those back heels and kaka setting up great passes then it could turn out great... on the other hand he needs to show a bit of willpower to lose that weight and change that ridiculous primadonna attitude of his

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I read that in their bid to throw a spanner in our works, Inter could go as far as proposing a swap deal involving Adriano and Ronaldo. Are they bloody crazy? Ok, now I get it. They're Inter :D

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
I read that in their bid to throw a spanner in our works, Inter could go as far as proposing a swap deal involving Adriano and Ronaldo. Are they bloody crazy? Ok, now I get it. They're Inter :D

What inter should do is give us Adriano, on the promise that we don't sign ronaldo :D Then, I'll salute them

Schedule