Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Hi Fredrik, or someone else who speaks French,
could you help with a translation on this quote of Ancelotti from a new France Football magazine interview? google translate was so-so. :)

Lucia! :) My french is far from perfect, so this is a bit paraphrased:

"Ibra certainly is a center forward, but he can also play a bit deeper to help our movement and give us depth, also to open up space for Nene, Lavezzi, Menez and Gameiro. Ibra will not only play central, it would be to limit a player like him. I want to use all his qualitites, like holding up the ball and use his great passing (?). Is he the ideal player? He is strong, but especially he has a lot of experience. And he is a winner. He is someone who has won titles everywhere he's played. In the last nine seasons, he's been a champion eight times, in all countries he's played. It's especially with this kind of mentality, this winning culture, he can help the team. He's a great role model. He's also a great professional who trains like he plays matches and wants to win both in training and normal games."

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf clearly is a legend. A big player. Almost at Ibra's level.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In essence i think this is the first time (maybe second since he was forced out of ajax?) i saw some loyalty from ibrahimovic. And i really like that. But yes we cant expect him to be bitter about leaving or cry like van bommel. He really isnt that kind of a guy

I'd say this is the first time he's been "forced out". Ajax? He desperately wanted to leave them for Juve. Many stories about that (remember Van der Vaart?). Him leaving Barca was more or less a mutual decision.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lucia! :) My french is far from perfect, so this is a bit paraphrased:

"Ibra certainly is a center forward, but he can also play a bit deeper to help our movement and give us depth, also to open up space for Nene, Lavezzi, Menez and Gameiro. Ibra will not only play central, it would be to limit a player like him. I want to use all his qualitites, like holding up the ball and use his great passing (?). Is he the ideal player? He is strong, but especially he has a lot of experience. And he is a winner. He is someone who has won titles everywhere he's played. In the last nine seasons, he's been a champion eight times, in all countries he's played. It's especially with this kind of mentality, this winning culture, he can help the team. He's a great role model. He's also a great professional who trains like he plays matches and wants to win both in training and normal games."

Ancelotti understands Ibra. That much is clear. I was kind of worried he wasn't getting it based off of how they played vs Lorient, but that statement makes me hopeful. I'm definitely cheering for PSG in CL this season.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope Zlatan's back won't be a problem this season.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
217891_464282743611947_280495074_n.jpg

:lol:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Poor kids that just started watching football a couple of years ago. They think that if PSG splash 200m on players, surely they will win CL in a year or two. :fp: :lol:
Obviously, they don't know that PSG isn't the first team to try this genius transfer tactic, nor do they know how successful it was for other teams in the past. :fp: :lol:

Real galacticos (had the best individual players of their generation); Mourinho's Real (too lazy to count how much he spent, but just add up Kaka + Cristina, that should give you a good start); Chelski (spend 250 million pounds on transfers in the last 5 years, and won a fluke CL five years later); Manchester City (spent 164 million pounds on transfers in the last 3 years, and crashed out of CL embarrassingly).

:fp:

Oh yes, just because PSG spent, they will be winning CL any minute now. It's not like there are any competing oil taicoon clubs who spend just as much, or maybe Barcelona or Real who spend almost as much and in fact can afford it.

Ibrasheep - the worst case of brain damage. :fp: :lol:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The ones who are butt-hurt are the ones who think less of TS and Ibra now than they did a couple of months ago.

What have we said about stalking? It's a no-no.

bro, stop stalking me.

I agree with this statement.

In a forum where guys like abate are hyped as being good players, in a forum where people still hype the way B and G have handled the club recently, in a forum where one of the most selfish players of all time -seedorf is considered a role model, people are actually getting pissed when our last competent players are getting hype? :lol:

Or my favorite. Guys who supported Boriello over Huntelaar now bending over backwards over the goal/minute stats.

Most people would agree with your rhetoric if Ibra and Silva were still in Milan. Or at least about Silva even if they hated Ibra for no reason.

Borriello was and is better than Huntelaar.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Thank you for the translation Fredrik. :star::star::star:

You know that's a completely made up and false quote right?

I did not do any research on that, copied this screen from Troll football. But honestly this sounds completely legit having in mind this player is Zlatan :lol:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Because he's been carrying Milan for two years.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Because he's been carrying Milan for two years.

Why are you flipping the script?

I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic that most offside calls vs Zlatan are because of his nose.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic Zlatan isn't even included, because it would be unfair.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic, that if you sign Ibra, your com center starts getting spammed by fred 24/7.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No. Definitely NOT!

It's not like it's not true.

Huntelafonsoalves did well in the Bundesliga. Woopeedeedoo.

Huntelaar genuinely looks to have a mental block when playing football. He plays as if he has a debilitating motor neurone disease.

I like the guy but his intelligence on the pitch is so close to nil that it's laughable.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic, that Zlatan wasn't even included in the Ballon D'or list, because it would be unfair.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
And are we really gonna stand around and allow Fred to troll the forum and Milan?

I mean... we banned RossonerRonaldo for less.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Fred is just a bit hurt that noone really cares that we sold Ibra and noone gives a fuck if he scores in France :lol:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At the end of every school day, Kuja runs up to the principal's office with a list of fellow students he wants banned. It can be anything from someone cursing, to littering. He corrects his tie before he enters, and always brings an apple for Mrs. Brown, the principal's secretary.

On his way home from school, Kuja takes careful notes of all misdemeanors; people walking against red light, badly parked cars, well, everything that annoys little Kuja. At the end of the week, he turns this list into the local police.