The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:

blame the coach for the shit transfers

we have Samu, but he's useless...Suso can at least deliver a dangerous shot/cross once in a while (and pretty consistently compared to our other players)

and the 99.9999% of the time when his shot/cross isn't dangerous what happens

and what about the other duties required of an attacker

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:
F&M did a shit job at Inter
They come here and do....a shit job :eek:

Gazidis made moves that didn't benefit Arsenal on the pitch.
Our first loss under Ivan was losing Leonardo, who realized that our sporting ambitions are incredibly low now. Then we go on to hire an entry level n00b who has us in shit.

Hell even Gattuso isn't convinced.

Now we've hired a guy with a not much better record and are hoping that he'll turn into Capello .... I hope you are seeing a pattern here

Who gives a fuck about sporting ambitions, we first need to heal and develop the club and Gazidis brought us on the right path for that (young players, salary cap, stadium ...)

We tried it with a „pitch first“ menatlity before with various degrees of spending and it didn‘t work, now it‘s time for a more economical approach.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
iWdoMcJ.png

:lol::star:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Rebic is a LW and Leao might be able to adapt to the right wing but that doesn‘t mean it‘s a good idea. Such a prospect should stay in the positions he is used to (LW, CF)
I also fail to see the improvement that playing Piatek or Rebic instead of Suso brings (some benefit of doubt for Rebic though), non of them really rocks it at the moment.

Like I said, Suso deserves the first the chance. But if he keeps being shit then it should be natural for the coach to look at alternatives. Problem is Noodle is 10 times worse than Suso at his worst. So fielding Rebic or Leao at the right side should be looked at.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's obvious Leo got an offer he couldn't refuse. Spend hundreds of millions on the biggest names in Europe or rebuild Milan with the Ante Rebic deals of the world?

I'm glad we're taking the Elliott route, even if it means suffering during the rebuild. What they did with the budget is such a positive move for the club.

The only thing worrying about the Elliott ownership is that they'll sell to whoever offers the most. But then again it can't be worse than what San Silvio did, can it...?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It's obvious Leo got an offer he couldn't refuse. Spend hundreds of millions on the biggest names in Europe or rebuild Milan with the Ante Rebic deals of the world?

I'm glad we're taking the Elliott route, even if it means suffering during the rebuild. What they did with the budget is such a positive move for the club.

The only thing worrying about the Elliott ownership is that they'll sell to whoever offers the most. But then again it can't be worse than what San Silvio did, can it...?

what did silvio do....29 trophies in 31 years?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo

Can you be more lazy then Suso? He cant even lift his freaking leg in that first exercise.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if silvio didn't sell to yonghong...there would be no elliott....

"Elliot and Gazidis is the best thing that happened to this club in many years. At least we have future now"
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Didn’t we hire him away from PSG? I think he just realized it’s a lot more fun to have carte blanche than it is to have a fucking dipshit like Gazidis veto his transfer deals so he returned.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:

F&M did a shit job at Inter

They come here and do....a shit job :eek:

Gazidis made moves that didn't benefit Arsenal on the pitch.

Our first loss under Ivan was losing Leonardo, who realized that our sporting ambitions are incredibly low now. Then we go on to hire an entry level n00b who has us in shit.

Hell even Gattuso isn't convinced.

Now we've hired a guy with a not much better record and are hoping that he'll turn into Capello .... I hope you are seeing a pattern here

Or Leo jumped the ship as soon as someone showed him the money... again. There’s a pattern too in Leos decision making.

That said I tend to agree that Gazidis still has to do a lot to justify him getting royaly paid even for international standards. I won’t join your pessimism, bit I will stay sceptical towards Gazidis tho... at least for now .

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I would even say the higher the offer, the more serious ambitions the potential buyer has with us :)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would even say the higher the offer, the more serious ambitions the potential buyer has with us :)

The smart, super rich don't overpay. Look at the likes of Man City, PSG and even Inter in Italy. They buy low on clubs and then pump in money to their liking. There's a reason Milan's only buyer was a broke con artist from China that couldn't afford to keep the lights on. Thank you Silvio. :lol:

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The smart, super rich don't overpay. Look at the likes of Man City, PSG and even Inter in Italy. They buy low on clubs and then pump in money to their liking. There's a reason Milan's only buyer was a broke con artist from China that couldn't afford to keep the lights on. Thank you Silvio. :lol:

Technically Elliot got us for low price as well right?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Technically Elliot got us for low price as well right?

At the start yes Milan fell into their laps. The amount has grown a lot considering the costs and deficits they have to cover. Not to mention building a new stadium as well. You could see why they are asking for close to a billion to at least try to turn a profit.

Like 2 loans to Li of 300m and 30m. Something like that? Covering last year and this year's losses, so over 200m. Paying for half a new stadium so like 500-600m. Normal costs of running the club like salaries, transfers, etc. Maybe they might not turn a profit if the club continues to suck lol.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silvio Berlusconi was responsible for the Chinese government’s capital flight restriction

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Suso is like silent desease that kills u in the end.

Also hes perfect sale coz he creates huge + in accounts as G bought him for only few milions of bananas. So please dear God of calcio, make Suso sold soon, very soon! Coz Milan WILL have to sell, no matter what the papers write.
Papers also wrote about Maestro so...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Can the Leo asslicking stop already? Jumped the ship my ass, after spending money on the likes of laxalt and samu, and we'll see what piatek and paqueta will turn into. He's far from a dream SD, I like Maldini/Boban transfers more so far. Leao and Theo are awesome buys. Bennacer to be seen.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silvio Berlusconi was responsible for the Chinese government’s capital flight restriction
Silvio Berlusconi's shield maiden in the house.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I agree. But someone who’s willing to pay up to 1 billion in my reasoning has bigger plans than riding mediocrity in Serie A.

Li on the other hand... was something else beyond any reasoning (grazie Silvio). Actually in my books those money laundry conspiracy theories involving Silvio are gaining momentum. That or Li is an even better manipulator than Silvio. Or Li simply has lost his mind. I dunno. That story how he refused to sell to Comisso only to loose everything truly has been something.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

^ steven zhang respecter

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree. But someone who’s willing to pay up to 1 billion in my reasoning has bigger plans than riding mediocrity in Serie A.

Li on the other hand... was something else beyond any reasoning (grazie Silvio). Actually in my books those money laundry conspiracy theories involving Silvio are gaining momentum. That or Li is an even better manipulator than Silvio. Or Li simply has lost his mind. I dunno. That story how he refused to sell to Comisso only to loose everything truly has been something.

Regardless it's all in the past now and a clean slate. We'll see if Elliott finds someone willing to pay up. From the sporting side of things it looks like the finances will only get worse with each season of mediocrity that passes by.

But you are right the Li story is fishy. He should be living in a box on a street corner in China. Just having to surrendering Milan to Elliott with money that didn't even belong to him to start with shouldn't have been where it ended for him.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Pioli has abolished the pre-match ritiro on the eve of matchdays for Milan. By the end of training session, team will have dinner together, after that whoever wants to go and sleep at home will be allowed to then will return to Milanello in the morning for breakfast [Sky]

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli has abolished the pre-match ritiro on the eve of matchdays for Milan. By the end of training session, team will have dinner together, after that whoever wants to go and sleep at home will be allowed to then will return to Milanello in the morning for breakfast [Sky]

Maybe players will have a clearer head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule