Week 37: Milan - Frosinone 19/05/2019 18:00 CET

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Milan’s champions league hopes rest on Ronaldo now imo. He can motivate them because he wants top scorer in Serie A - especially with the season Messi has had!

Forza CR7!!

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
atalanta is out of juve's league. And of course fucking frosinone is going to "play with pride" because it's milan that they are up against. These relegated teams only wish if all serie a teams were named "milan" so they could play all matches with their fucking pride and wouldn't be so relegated.

😂😂😂

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
our hopes rest on Juve which sucks especially since they've already long locked up the scudetto. That said, they played like asshole last game v Roma so hopefully they're fired up for some redemption.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
������

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
������

"And the Lord said: My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of Berlusconi." - Lord Borini, circa 2019

uavN1RX.png

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Juventus have also announced that Allegri will leave. I wonder how much effort he made in preparation. :rolleyes:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Juventus have also announced that Allegri will leave. I wonder how much effort he made in preparation. :rolleyes:

I think he should be motivated to have a proper good bye from the fans. Doubt he wants his last moment to be a trash loss. Although, it's Allegri, so who knows

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he should be motivated to have a proper good bye from the fans. Doubt he wants his last moment to be a trash loss. Although, it's Allegri, so who knows
Allegri be like:
622df6f4481d192565a80d95e9c3d2e6.jpg

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Can see a draw. Atalanta can easily get a 1-1.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
This is outrageous!

AND I’ll miss the first 15 minutes as Premier Sports coverage in the UK does not start until quarter past...

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Damn they left us on seen

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This is outrageous!

AND I’ll miss the first 15 minutes as Premier Sports coverage in the UK does not start until quarter past...

I'll link some streams, you can watch 15 min there before live coverage on TV :)

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
"And the Lord said: My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of Berlusconi." - Lord Borini, circa 2019

uavN1RX.png

lol, amazing:D

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Tutto Sport predicting the same starting lineup as against Fiorentina.

In defense, space for Abate and Rodriguez on the flanks, while in the midst of Romagnoli there will be Musacchio. In midfield Kessie, Bakayoko and Calhanoglu will play while in attack space for Suso, Piatek, Borini.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I hope Piatek scores like 7 goals, or something ridiculous.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tutto Sport predicting the same starting lineup as against Fiorentina.

In defense, space for Abate and Rodriguez on the flanks, while in the midst of Romagnoli there will be Musacchio. In midfield Kessie, Bakayoko and Calhanoglu will play while in attack space for Suso, Piatek, Borini.

What, no goalie ?!?!

Also I’d rather have Musa beside Roma & not ... well ...

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
The memory of Ambrosini in goal is still strong

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Biglia and Conti available.

Squad:

At the end of the finishing session at Milanello,

has issued the complete list of the 20 Rossoneri players called up for Milan-Frosinone, 37th Serie A match scheduled for Sunday 19th May at 6.00 pm at San Siro:

GOALKEEPERS: Donnarumma A., Donnarumma G., Reina
DEFENSORS: Abate, Conti, Laxalt, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata
CENTROCAMPISTI: Bakayoko, Biglia, Kessie, Mauri
ATTACKERS: Borini, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, Cutrone, Piatek, Suso.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Its an ugly rainy morning here in Milan but i hope the boys will make my night beautiful..

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
milan-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

We will play in our new kits today.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
milan-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

We will play in our new kits today.

Really hope the new kit has the actual Puma logo and not a rocket :monto:

And that the new kit is blessed with the ability to make us play nice football!!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Its an ugly rainy morning here in Milan but i hope the boys will make my night beautiful..

Have fun at the game! Where did you manage to get seats?

Really hope the new kit has the actual Puma logo and not a rocket :monto:

And that the new kit is blessed with the ability to make us play nice football!!

:lol:

The way the club is run these days, that shouldn't be out of the question.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Match Day!

Forza Milan!!!

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Have fun at the game! Where did you manage to get seats?

Grazie :cool: i got my seats on secondo anello rosso ..i stayed there last time ive been on San siro 2yrs ago and i think the view its good and the price (30€) was perfect

Last edited: