Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Has anyone watched Plizzari playing?

He is 15 years old goalkeeper and joined Primavera, Brocchi said good words about him.

eryuyu.jpg

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan, the rossoneri one step away from the young Syrian Ramadan

Ammar Ramadan, born in January 2001, he escaped in November from the war in Syria with his father without knowing that only three months after the largest Italian formations would set eyes on him. Ammar without speaking the language was presented to Cimiano to audition, with very positive results.

Ramadan is the son of a former Syrian footballer and at home plays with the national Under-15 but not as positive as the earth would have imagined that the guy in three league games he could make seven goals. The first debut, poker the second and twice in the last round. It takes little notice him, just a showcase.

Here it comes this last week when called by the Lombard representative to challenge the Under15 Atalanta. Observers of Torino, Inter and Cagliari have requested information but Cimiano and Milan retain a long association 21 years, since the Milanese club became Rossoneri football school ...

On July 1 the partnership should take place.

Last edited:

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Any update on how the Maldini kids are shaping up? Is there going to be a 3rd generation Maldini playing for Milan soon?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Any update on how the Maldini kids are shaping up? Is there going to be a 3rd generation Maldini playing for Milan soon?

Don't worry about Milan

How about that match today?

God I hope maxi took a shit in icardi's water at half time

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Christian Maldini is just too bad.

His little brother Daniel, may have more talent, but is too soon to judge.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
#MilanPrimavera won 2-1 vs Cesena!
Modic ⚽
Vido ⚽

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Very interesting article below on Mauro Bianchessi (head of youth scouting). He was head of Atalanta's youth scouting from 1991-2006 and Caldara, Conti, Sportiello, Gagliardini, Baselli Grassi, Consigli, Gabbiadini & Locatelli were all players he personally recruited aged under 14.

In January 2012, B&G asked him to perform the exact same task he did at Atalanta (u14 scouting). Donnarumma was his first big hit whilst he took Locatelli with him from Atalanta. He also recruited both Petagna + Cristante who are both Serie A regulars.

I think given his great track record and the increased investment/focus on our youth sector, it's safe to say we can expect a lot of similar high quality talents to flow through to the first team in the next few years. Even Galliani said recently there's a number of 1999/2000 born players who should make it to the first team.

http://www.bergamonews.it/2016/10/10...grandi/235776/

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Full length Primavera match from last year below featuring a number of up and coming talents.

First Half:

Second Half:

Squad ("Milan Gold" project players bolded):

1 Plizzari, 2 Hadziosmanovic, 3 Llamas, 4 Torrasi, 5 El Hilali, 6 Gabbia, 7 Marchesi, 8 Zanellato, 9 Cutrone, 10 Hamadi, 11 Tsadjout

Subs: 12 Guarnone, 13 Spinelli, 14 Zacchetti, 15 Cortinovis, 16 Altare, 17 Zhikov, 18 Careccia, 19 La Ferrara, 20 Modic, 21 Agnero, 22 De Piano

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
^^Have to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong to label Zanellato fodder. He put in a pretty good performance. Whilst I still don't believe he's a potential top player like Locatelli, he can still become a good squad player given his good technical skills and great physique. Anyway, the midfielder I prefer is 4 Torrasi who's playing in front of the defence. He has great technical skills and reminds me of Cristante. He's also being followed by some Premier League clubs.

For me the best player on the pitch is 19 La Ferrara who comes on after 25 mins in the second half. I've written about him before and he's very talented (fast, great dribbling/decision making/passing) and changes the game when he comes on. For some reason he's only played one game this season and only featured in a handful of matches last year. I've no idea why as the year before he was the best player from the '98 golden generation. Also, I know Montella likes him as he featured him in a friendly last summer plus Mino Raiola's his agent which must mean something.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
This thread should be more active, seeing as future players of ours might actually come out of here more regulary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How is Gabriele Cappani doing? I know he signed his first professional contract a few weeks ago, but every time I see any videos, he's never in any of them...

Zanellato I thought was really impressive. He really has clean touches and moves the ball vertically without any problems. Very good speed of thought and finds a place for the ball very quickly in different situations. He is still "lightweight" though. I don't just mean skinny as I generally have no problem with that in all honesty....but just athleticism in general. Explosiveness, burst of speed, etc...those are the type of characteristics I'm talking about. He's got a great physique, he just needs some time to grow into it and obviously his athleticism will also improve in a couple years.

I thought Torrasi was a defender.

I agree about La Ferrara. he did pretty well in his brief appearances for the senior team last summer too.

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^Have to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong to label Zanellato fodder. He put in a pretty good performance. Whilst I still don't believe he's a potential top player like Locatelli, he can still become a good squad player given his good technical skills and great physique. Anyway, the midfielder I prefer is 4 Torrasi who's playing in front of the defence. He has great technical skills and reminds me of Cristante. He's also being followed by some Premier League clubs.

For me the best player on the pitch is 19 La Ferrara who comes on after 25 mins in the second half. I've written about him before and he's very talented (fast, great dribbling/decision making/passing) and changes the game when he comes on. For some reason he's only played one game this season and only featured in a handful of matches last year. I've no idea why as the year before he was the best player from the '98 golden generation. Also, I know Montella likes him as he featured him in a friendly last summer plus Mino Raiola's his agent which must mean something.

Could be La Ferrara's attitude. He is known as a temperamental player but there's no denying his talent. He deserves to be promoted to the first team.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Could be La Ferrara's attitude. He is known as a temperamental player but there's no denying his talent. He deserves to be promoted to the first team.

True - I remember he got banned for several games for racially abusing a player a few years ago. I thought maybe he wasn't getting much playing time due to his small physique but he held his own in the friendly against Bournemouth. Well at least Montella's aware of his talent so hopefully he gets promoted soon.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Anything about Llamas ?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True - I remember he got banned for several games for racially abusing a player a few years ago. I thought maybe he wasn't getting much playing time due to his small physique but he held his own in the friendly against Bournemouth. Well at least Montella's aware of his talent so hopefully he gets promoted soon.

Yeah hopefully. I don't want the kid to stagnate by staying in Primavera any longer.

Anything about Llamas ?

Only thing I read about recently is Brescia wants him on loan.

Honestly a loan to get his feet wet at a higher level wouldn't hurt.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
How is Gabriele Cappani doing? I know he signed his first professional contract a few weeks ago, but every time I see any videos, he's never in any of them...

Zanellato I thought was really impressive. He really has clean touches and moves the ball vertically without any problems. Very good speed of thought and finds a place for the ball very quickly in different situations. He is still "lightweight" though. I don't just mean skinny as I generally have no problem with that in all honesty....but just athleticism in general. Explosiveness, burst of speed, etc...those are the type of characteristics I'm talking about. He's got a great physique, he just needs some time to grow into it and obviously his athleticism will also improve in a couple years.

I thought Torrasi was a defender.

I agree about La Ferrara. he did pretty well in his brief appearances for the senior team last summer too.

I agree Zanellato put in a good performance but honestly think Torrasi is better in the attributes you mentioned (speed of thought, touches, passing). Zanellato just stood out more because he's playing a more advanced role whereas Torrasi's playing DM which is less glamorous. Whenever I've seen him play further up the pitch he's looked very good because he has good vision/shooting. Although Torrasi isn't part of "Milan Gold", Galliani said last month "a number of 1999/2000 born players could make it to the first team". There aren't any 1999 born players in Milan Gold so I'm sure he's talking about him.

The 2 players from the 2000 born generation that stood out to me were the RB Bellanova (followed by Liverpool + Chelsea) and CB Bellodi. They seem the most composed and game ready so I wasn't surprised to learn they've been playing most of the season in the Primavera (along with GK Plizzari). These 3 are the youngest players in the Primavera. Interestingly, Bellodi isn't part of Milan Gold but both Plizzari + Bellanova are. There's also another very talented 2000 born CB (Sportelli) who's being scouted by Chelsea/Stoke who's part of Milan Gold but is playing with Capanni and the other 2000 born players instead of Primavera like Bellodi.

Last edited:

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Federico De Piano, anyone knows something him. Since Fossati disappointed, I'ved resisted liking any of those kids but De Piano looks like he can play.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Federico De Piano, anyone knows something him. Since Fossati disappointed, I'ved resisted liking any of those kids but De Piano looks like he can play.

I wouldn't write Fossati off yet. He's still a starter for Verona in Serie B (who are leading the league). Don't forget Gagliardini was playing in Serie B last year and look at him now. Not saying Fossati will follow the same trajectory but he's not a complete dud. As for De Piano, he's a midget who hasn't played that much with the Primavera lately (Torrasi + Zanellato are preferred) and he isn't part of Milan Gold. Still he's got pretty good passing skills.

Last edited:

livoG

Primavera
Reaction score
Hey guys. Any chance that someone knows if you can watch full replay of the primaver match today against VIcenza?

Thanks.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Milan have relieved Mauro Bianchessi from his duties as the technical manager of basic activities and youth sector scouting [MilanNews]

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
congratulations to the allievi winning the scudetto! :star:
keep up the good work boys :thumbsup: