Mathieu Flamini Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Really, since when did they stop selling to foreigners? Thought that is strange considering three number of "tourists" who travel to amsterdam specifically for these reasons ... And fly hookers of course.

Thats because it isn't a drug. Lets not pay attention to what the laws of the land say ... They were made by fools afterall. But weed ... Weed is a plant man. One that has the potential of reducing lets say about 42.396% of the world's pollution among other things such as its use in medicine. Industries that would have a negative effect were it to be legalized include paper, cotton, plastics (think about the amount of garbage we could reduce by using a natural material that if thrown away, would just decompose), cigarettes, alcohol (which like cigarettes is worse for your health) ... Etc.

first off all, if you have some, give me some or can come and get some in romania? :)

second: read the following link

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15156612

3rd: your using old statistics, if foreigner go to holland it can be that they aren't allowed in coffeee shops anymore....i haven't tried it yet

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He will be like a new signing for us .. Literally :lol:

:g:

excellent buy ... greatest work in merceto by milan since nesta :cool:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Weed is a plant man. One that has the potential of reducing lets say about 42.396% of the world's pollution among other things such as its use in medicine. Industries that would have a negative effect were it to be legalized include paper, cotton, plastics (think about the amount of garbage we could reduce by using a natural material that if thrown away, would just decompose), cigarettes, alcohol (which like cigarettes is worse for your health) ... Etc.

captain planet?
is that you sir?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
:devilpim:

Name change?

first off all, if you have some, give me some or can come and get some in romania? :)

second: read the following link

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15156612

3rd: your using old statistics, if foreigner go to holland it can be that they aren't allowed in coffeee shops anymore....i haven't tried it yet
Actually, I'm no longer in Romania at the moment. In Zambia. No wonder we won the African Cup :D Been quite a while since I spent time at home. It isn't that hard to get stuff over here.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:devilpim:

Name change?

Actually, I'm no longer in Romania at the moment. In Zambia. No wonder we won the African Cup :D Been quite a while since I spent time at home. It isn't that hard to get stuff over here.

going to zambia would be a adventure for me, is it a country that's easy to visit?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
going to zambia would be a adventure for me, is it a country that's easy to visit?
In terms of political stability? Yes ... We haven't been involved in any wars, civil or international, since our independence from the British in 1964. That too was marshaled peacefully by the founding president, Dr. Kenneth Kaunda, who was teacher by profession. I remember in Religious Education back in school, we would discuss about a certain topic and compare how Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and African Humanism handled the respective topic. African Humanism was written by Dr. Kaunda :tongue:

Unfortunately, the price of copper dropped ... and being our largest source of revenue, so did the economy. Still, after 27 years of power, he peacefully stepped down in democratic elections. The new government ruled for another 20 years under three presidents, and only last year did a third new government come into power.

While the disease otherwise known as corruption is killing the country, the people remain peace-loving, although there are fears beginning to arise with the Lozi people ... who were promised a lot of important land fir votes by the new president who of course doesn't know what the hell to do now :fp: But at least the elections were fair, transparency was there.

We also have the Victoria Falls, a natural wonder ... so tourism is a growing industry. The people understand that. So no worries about safety.

Zambia is landlocked, which means it can get a little more expensive than say Romania for example. Thats mostly down to high prices of fuel and transport. That could be the only hassle, but if you have some money saved up, I would definitely recommend a visit to Zambia for 3-4 weeks.

Imagine, here we are discussing about a couple of thousand dollars in a thread where a French idiot is refusing to accept 2 mil for doing nothing, after accepting 4.5 over 4 years for doing absolutely nothing?!?!

Ship his ass to Siberia :o

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
In terms of political stability? Yes ... We haven't been involved in any wars, civil or international, since our independence from the British in 1964. That too was marshaled peacefully by the founding president, Dr. Kenneth Kaunda, who was teacher by profession. I remember in Religious Education back in school, we would discuss about a certain topic and compare how Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and African Humanism handled the respective topic. African Humanism was written by Dr. Kaunda :tongue:

Unfortunately, the price of copper dropped ... and being our largest source of revenue, so did the economy. Still, after 27 years of power, he peacefully stepped down in democratic elections. The new government ruled for another 20 years under three presidents, and only last year did a third new government come into power.

While the disease otherwise known as corruption is killing the country, the people remain peace-loving, although there are fears beginning to arise with the Lozi people ... who were promised a lot of important land fir votes by the new president who of course doesn't know what the hell to do now :fp: But at least the elections were fair, transparency was there.

We also have the Victoria Falls, a natural wonder ... so tourism is a growing industry. The people understand that. So no worries about safety.

Zambia is landlocked, which means it can get a little more expensive than say Romania for example. Thats mostly down to high prices of fuel and transport. That could be the only hassle, but if you have some money saved up, I would definitely recommend a visit to Zambia for 3-4 weeks.

Imagine, here we are discussing about a couple of thousand dollars in a thread where a French idiot is refusing to accept 2 mil for doing nothing, after accepting 4.5 over 4 years for doing absolutely nothing?!?!

Ship his ass to Siberia :o

a friend of me went there to the Zambesi, he likes to raft
maybe one day we'll meet there,

flamini shuld get kicked to Siberia, he's a rich kid and still wants more money

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
3 million + image rights

thanks G

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
j'aime bien la personalite de Flamini mais franchement il est un footballeur merde

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
j'aime bien la personalite de Flamini mais franchement il est un footballeur merde

un footballeur qui donne son 100%, and dont use Google Translate again :lol:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Show us you're no Flamoney :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
4 million..thats fine...very generous to take pay cut thank you mathieu....we need you

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Flamini reportedly refused the new Milan offer (1.8m) and could return to England or join PSG or Malaga

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Flamini reportedly refused the new Milan offer (1.8m) and could return to England or join PSG or Malaga

God please let this happen!

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
According to latest reports, Flamini would've contract offers from PSG, Marseille and Malaga.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
We would rather extend a contract to him than pay for Aquilani - how sad and lacking in ambition are we. All that "fighting on all fronts" just rings hollow the more and more they say it.

The only way extending Flamini works is if we are signing Ganso (if we were after Sahin we wouldnt need Flamoney).

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
MilanGet this piece of shit out of Milan. Better spend that money on someone who:
A) isn't a scam artist
B) who can play football, not headless chicken marathon two-footed long jumps :o

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
So ... given that Pirlo has been labelled a traitor and all by most, allow me to compare the two players in terms of their commitments to their respective clubs at the time.

Pirlo:
Inter: Squad player, tried to break into the starting XI but failed. Sold to Milan.
Milan: Starting anchor for almost 10 years. Played more minutes than any Milan player during that time frame and won everything there is to win in club football. Milan didn't want him anymore, Juve offered a good contract which he took.
Juve: Starting anchor and reason why Juve went from finishing 7th to winning the Scudetto. One of Juve's most played and most consistent players during an undefeated campaign.
National Team: Won a World Cup and has largely been the focal point of all Italian sides since under three different coaches.

Flamoney:
OM: fodder player ... unknown.
Arsenal: Club showed faith and patience in him, gradually phasing him into the starting XI first as a LB, then as CM. Played his best season for them during the last of his contract, refused to appreciate what Arsenal had done for him, instead more interested in :g:'s crazy offer. Did he play exceptionally well that season because he was looking for a newer fatter contract? ;)
Milan: Showed faith and signed him on high wages. Failed to break into the first team because of being tactically inept ... even a deteriorating Gattuso/Ambro was better. Deployed at RB where his brain farts were less casual, yet goes public and demands to be played @ CM. Coach changes and Leo doesn't seem to have much faith in him, opting for Pirlo and Ambro in his 2-man CM. Coach changes again, and while Allegri had nothing but praise for Flamoney when he first signed, Flamoney has had to bitch in the press about a lack of playing time. Maybe because Allegri realized that fodder players will always be fodder players? And now he can't take a pay cut to help Milan's cause? 2 mil a year not enough? Honestly?
National Team: No comment :fp:

Conclusion:
Pirlo left to Juve because he was not happy with a bench role ... because he wanted to play football given his career as a professional football player.

If Flamoney was concerned about playing, why did he wait all these years patiently, and only now want out of Milan when Milan came to their senses and realized he's a fodder player (well not really, cause 2 mil is still too much :o )

Are some things beginning to sink in? Finally begin to understand what constitutes being a scam artist? To think he earned more than Gattuso ever did per year for 4 years in a row ... what a fucking crime :o

Get this piece of shit out of Milan :mad:

Last edited:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Flamini has reportedly told Milan that he won't be accepting the renew for 2 years with a cut from 4.5m down to 1.8.

Flamini vattene!!!

Schedule