The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
I'll take Conte over Sarri any day.

The guy can build teams from the bottom up and is a proven winner.

sarri is great coach .even his empoli was a good team . when he was empoli coach they were playing a very good football.

i'd take him over conte anyday bcuz I want to see beautiful football.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Happy new year everyone....this is gonna be our year...

Forza Milan.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Happy new year my friends :)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Happy new year all. 2018 is going to be the year where we turn our fortunes around. Forza Milan!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
True Milan fans only celebrate the Chinese new year now

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
happy new year to everyone

Jankto AND Deu, yes please.

We will need a LB, antonelli may leave and if he stays he isn`t reliable, and RR isn`t consistent enough and needs competition, preferably someone with pace. If we get an offer from China for Kalinic we should cut our loses.

a back up lb would be nice
cbs and rbs we are covered so no need for big investment in defense

if we can sell kalinic to china then sell him.silva and cutrone are good enough for 1 cf spot. focus all our resources for a top lw. deulofeu may do his tricks till summer but either january or summer we ll need to buy a top lw

jankto and barak(esp for prices circulating) gonna be good rotation players and valuer for money moves.

a top top lw, 1 backup lb, barak+jankto is going to be a good mercato. lets hope ;)

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy new year folks!

My thoughts of the last few weeks:

- with Gattuso we can see something we haven't seen with Montella under the new management: A gameplan, a spirit, and finally an idea, what this Milan is going to look like.

- this is what I expected to see in late august/early september: Nothing perfect, obviously a lot of work to do, but – a team who's watchable and where you somehow get the idea, where the journey is going to bring us.

- with montella I never got that feel, hence that's why I very early in september already wrote that this team is not going to gel with him.

Well, let's look forward and see, where we are going to end up with Rino. I'm still sceptical about Gattuso, and I still have my doubts, but at least he's giving a sence of teamspirit to this players.

Forza Milan!

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy new year folks!

My thoughts of the last few weeks:

- with Gattuso we can see something we haven't seen with Montella under the new management: A gameplan, a spirit, and finally an idea, what this Milan is going to look like.

- this is what I expected to see in late august/early september: Nothing perfect, obviously a lot of work to do, but – a team who's watchable and where you somehow get the idea, where the journey is going to bring us.

- with montella I never got that feel, hence that's why I very early in september already wrote that this team is not going to gel with him.

Well, let's look forward and see, where we are going to end up with Rino. I'm still sceptical about Gattuso, and I still have my doubts, but at least he's giving a sence of teamspirit to this players.

Forza Milan!
:star:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where are the Jankto rumours?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Arda Turan's agent Ahmed Bulut has offered his client to Milan, who seem open to recruiting him, and Everton. However, Arda's salary (€7M/season) and Barcelona's evaluation of the player (€20M) could be an obstacle [Mundo Deportivo].

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

nice arda turan highlights.if we talk about this turan bring him here...not the fake one playing for barcelona

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arda Turan's agent Ahmed Bulut has offered his client to Milan, who seem open to recruiting him, and Everton. However, Arda's salary (€7M/season) and Barcelona's evaluation of the player (€20M) could be an obstacle [Mundo Deportivo].

Would only take him on loan with Barca paying portions of his wage

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW - Milan on Dembelé of Tottenham: muscles and personality for the midfield

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy new year everyone.
We need some good rumors from reliable sources to build upour optimism again :)

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Deulofeu is thinking about AC Milan as he had a great time with them last year. In his New Year's eve message, he posted a picture of himself in the Spain, Barcelona and Milan shirt (as well as with his young daughter Sara). Could this be a sign? Let's see. As Inter and Napoli want him, Deulofeu hasn't forgot about his rossoneri past...

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Boca Juniors are in advanced talks to sign Gustavo Gomez from Milan. A deal could be reached tomorrow [@ClossAM590]

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Deulofeu would be a dream now, to cover LW and offer some rotation to Suso on RW too.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Verdi gets sold as well. 20% of his sale goes to us. Napoli supposedly interested in him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
TMW - Milan on Dembelé of Tottenham: muscles and personality for the midfield

Muscles :lol:. Great player dembele. Amazing technique, strong on the ball and has phenomenal football iq. More importantly he can make average players play better because he is always trying to drive the team forward single handedly which eases the pressure on the supporting players. He rarely ever loses the ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.