Nigel de Jong Thread

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
If they say that he is a versatile player, capable of playing on both wings then he would be of great use to the Squad, an ideal aquisition.

With Stam leaving, probably going to replace him with a CB though KK has proved himself, well to me atleast and i wouldn't have a problem if he continues to be a backup for Maldini or Nesta, and as well as an option for Left Back.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
cuore said:
Man, who the fuck are you. I can't beleive you people coming in here and telling others who and what they are, or what they know? You know nothing about this guy....thats the only certainty here. So keep ur fucking mouth shut and we'll leave it at that.

And Congo, with all due respect. This Shevy guy started this shit. Yougo just made a statement, which I share with him. I don't know anything aboiut this guy. But if You and Tsar say hes worthwhile, then hes worthwhiel, until I see him play, and make my own judgements.
LOL!! was wondering when one of tsar's buddies would come in, thanks for sharing your opinion :) (which was actually just more adolescent insolence) and telling us your are ignorant of de jongs abilities too :). no need to take it personal, i took a swipe at Yugo, so what??? it was all in fun... he's a big boi & i'm sure he can defend himself. but you just have to come in and heat it up, just cos u don't know de jong too or maybe you just don't like me :)

ps: there's a difference between a categorical statement saying that he is an "unknown" player and saying one doesn't know him. that was the point just incase you missed it.

MERRY CHRISTAMS to u too..

Last edited:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Shevy_007 said:
LOL!! was wondering when one of tsar's buddies would come in, thanks for sharing your opinion :) (which was actually just more adolescent insolence) and telling us your are ignorant of de jongs abilities too :). no need to take it personal, i took a swipe at Yugo, so what??? it was all in fun... he's a big boi & i'm sure he can defend himself. but you just have to come in and heat it up, just cos u don't know de jong too or maybe you just don't like me :)

MERRY CHRISTAMS to u too..

Bro, I admitted I didn't knwo anything about De Jong. You can't use that against me. And your rite. I don,t like you. Your doing the same shit to Yougo that someone else did to me. Your fucking acting like you know him. You don't know jack.

I'm fucking exhausted, thats all i ahve to say.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
Bro, I admitted I didn't knwo anything about De Jong. You can't use that against me. And your rite. I don,t like you. Your doing the same shit to Yougo that someone else did to me. Your fucking acting like you know him. You don't know jack.

I'm fucking exhausted, thats all i ahve to say.

oh now i seee where the rage is from, the therapy didn't work? or this is part of it? transfer of anger? i hope u get over it..LOL!!!

i don't know jack???????? :rolleyes: hmmmmm does he play in the premiership? LOL!!! :tongue: . well it's VERY VERY obvious who doesn't know him (de jong)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Shevy_007 said:

why i'm i not surprised LOL! ignore the issue & make cynical remarks (which you aren't good at by the way) LOL! since you brought it up again, i let you slide on the stream issue, BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! livesports.co.il was never ever down??? ( i believe another forum member attested to that) 1 more lie... belittled by someone like you :conf: that'll be the day..you never seem to amaze me, i'll ignore your ranting for now(RAGE???, definiton of a CD???), simple questions: so did you watch the match?? & did johnny play...?? why do you have to lie to try & make yourself look knowledgeable??? :head: you think everyone here i'll be stupid enough not to see right through you. U R SUCH A JOKE!! your attempt to turn this into a Yankee-Brit thingie is pathetically WEAK. so what? i live here. do you know my origin or nationality? the statement was clear enough, you said he is a CD & not versatile and i say he isn't strictly one. by and large you make no point as usual, and try to be witty.. too bad :cool:

STOP TALKING FALLACIES!! THAT'S ALL I ASK!!
LOL!
Firstly. How do you expect to be taken seriously with your clown like writing?
But as that seems to be your only dessire here then I will try, just for you. ;)

So you admit that all you are interested in is trying, and failing I might add, to some way try and win an argument with me, regarless of how trivial? Because certainly thats what trying to disprove a stream would suggest.

The rest of your argument would seem to be this:
That "Johnny" is more versatile and better than De Jong. Something that is trivial from the outset, as well as wrong. Simply put, how can a player (Heitinga), who can only play in a central defensive role, be considered more versatile than another player (De Jong) who can play on the left, right, centre of either defence or midfield? The answer seems obvious to me, but you don't seem to draw the same conclussions, I wonder why that is........ :o

And to the other questions:

Yes, Bravo, (If you have so much time on your hands you can dig up the listings and quiz me on that to)

And Livesports was closed on the link I use in my favourites menu. Not that it proved anything as I used another stream provider as you well know.

Anything else?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Shevy_007 said:

oh now i seee where the rage is from, the therapy didn't work? or this is part of it? transfer of anger? i hope u get over it..LOL!!!

i don't know jack???????? :rolleyes: hmmmmm does he play in the premiership? LOL!!! :tongue: . well it's VERY VERY obvious who doesn't know him (de jong)

Man, do you ever stop? You've reached the bottom of the barrel. Your just twisting my words and trying to make yourself look clever. i'm sure everyone is very impressed.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cuore said:
And Congo, with all due respect. This Shevy guy started this shit. Yougo just made a statement, which I share with him. I don't know anything aboiut this guy. But if You and Tsar say hes worthwhile, then hes worthwhiel, until I see him play, and make my own judgements.

fair enough man...i wasn't trying to stir up shit, i just thought Yugo's reply was a little harsh. In retrospect Shevy's comment was a little provocative too.

Believe me tho...I've got nothing to do with something as idiotic as a 'who knows what about football players' argument..jesus.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Congo Powers said:
fair enough man...i wasn't trying to stir up shit, i just thought Yugo's reply was a little harsh. In retrospect Shevy's comment was a little provocative too.

Believe me tho...I've got nothing to do with something as idiotic as a 'who knows what about football players' argument..jesus.

Well you certanly jump into it as soon as I replyed which maked me wondered... ..........

I used to put the thread about Niko Kranjcar coming to Milan, the biggest young talent in Croatia, and most of the ppl haven't heard about him at the time, so was I supposed to bash them and tell 'em they don't know shit about football. (NOT SOCCER) !?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
SempreRossoNero said:
I just came back to Chicago for xmas and I cant believe how many channels have games on. More than my apt in Italy where Sky TV basically rapes you and leaves you for dead if you want to watch even the Sunday Italian matches.
Hey there.
What do you have, a dish ?
I do have 401 channel which is Fox Sports World. They do however show Italian league of some smaller teams matches but I hardly ever watch them.
Premiership league got so boring, since it's on every day, too much!
I wonder how come they don't show Spanish league since it's conisdered to be one of the best in the world.

I've heard of that channel called "Gol Tv" or something like that, it's suppose to be a strictly football channel, but when I called my comcast cable company, they said it's still not available here.

Leo_123

Banned
Reaction score
This guy would be good, dont know anything about him but. And his black, i love black defenders. I think they are better than white defenders.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Firstly. How do you expect to be taken seriously with your clown like writing?
But as that seems to be your only dessire here then I will try, just for you. ;)

So you admit that all you are interested in is trying, and failing I might add, to some way try and win an argument with me, regarless of how trivial? Because certainly thats what trying to disprove a stream would suggest.

The rest of your argument would seem to be this:
That "Johnny" is more versatile and better than De Jong. Something that is trivial from the outset, as well as wrong. Simply put, how can a player (Heitinga), who can only play in a central defensive role, be considered more versatile than another player (De Jong) who can play on the left, right, centre of either defence or midfield? The answer seems obvious to me, but you don't seem to draw the same conclussions, I wonder why that is........ :o

And to the other questions:

Yes, Bravo, (If you have so much time on your hands you can dig up the listings and quiz me on that to)

And Livesports was closed on the link I use in my favourites menu. Not that it proved anything as I used another stream provider as you well know.

Anything else?
LOL! i leave the CD/versatile thing as it seems above you.. he can play anywhere along the back. but you wouldn't know would you? so did you watch johnny play in the match against italy or not? if not why did you say you did?? who are you trying to impress?? you still haven't answered that one? forget about who knows what whay form stuff up??

as for the rest of you lighten up, it's amazing how no one wants their opinions to be scrutinized even though this is a public forum. or can't take a swipe at. why am i not surprised. anyways it's fun watching you all act like kids LOL!

football/soccer???
american/european :conf: :rolleyes: can't you think of something else

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevy_007 said:

as for the rest of you lighten up, it's amazing how no one wants their opinions to be scrutinized even though this is a public forum. or can't take a swipe at. why am i not surprised. anyways it's fun watching you all act like kids LOL!
football/soccer???

Hmm, seems to me that you're the one who has problems with ppl opinions.
Considering how you can judge ppl by not knowing one player, it's even more amazing. Cut the crap boy and stop playing MR. " I know everything " guy.
We're all here to share our opinions, that's what the forum is all about.
If you can't take it, well exit door is open, or maybe you'd like to go through the wall ?!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
if my memory serves me correct is he the one who scored against fc thun (in injury time) in CL? i was watching the highlights and i thought he was a winger...and ya i have only heard of him as one of the best players at ajax but only have seen him play once or twice. he is a very attacking-minded player. will be a good replacement for cafu. i dont know much about this player but he's young and scores goal. it would be good to sign him before juve does.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevy_007 said:
LOL! i leave the CD/versatile thing as it seems above you.. he can play anywhere along the back. but you wouldn't know would you? so did you watch johnny play in the match against italy or not? if not why did you say you did?? who are you trying to impress?? you still haven't answered that one? forget about who knows what whay form stuff up??

football/soccer???

Dodging the questions? Strange that, I must have missed your replies to my questions about Heitinga's versatility, Juves discouragment of him, and the pretense of your blueness.

Rather you have gone the way of making nothing but personal slurs against people on this thread. For example you scrutinize me over my summary that Heitinga went of form, though I hadn't anything since. See bellow:

Lo Tsar said:
The last I saw of him he was letting goals in against Italy in that recent friendly. I think he still plays at Ajax, other than that I have heard nothing. So maybe no news is good news.
As you can see I make no quams about how little I know on the issue. But still you decide to take exception, and later admit that all you are interested in is provoking people. I myself feel annoyed that I didn't catch onto this pettyness of yours sooner, as it has aloud you to ruin a thread I started to have a good discussion.
What is even more pathetic though is that it has transpired you infact don't know as much as you say. I mean it's bad enough to try and turn a thread into a self pontificating parade, but to do so on false pretenses is totally indignifying. This is all to clear on the crap you came out with on Heitinga being better and more versatile than De Jong. Even people who no nothing on the subject could see that you didn't have a clue what you were lecturing on as a CD could never be considered more versatile than a D/MRLC. I mean what were you thinking of if you thought anyone would by that grabage.
The fact that you have picked arguments at every corner of this thread with anything you can think of proves all of this all to well. :o

This is the last I will say on the matter as I will no longer feed your addiction to attention. I also invite any mod to delete all of his instigated argument as I don't want this thread that I started in good faith to be defaced any longer. If you need any further justification for doing so I will publish the pm he sent me that proves all of his mockery of your system.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
-Shevy , can u plz stop writing in blue.
-Tsar , just admit that Heitinga didn’t play VS Italy.
-Yugo , when u don’t know a player this doesn’t mean he isn’t a good player.
-Cuore + Congo , don’t defend other users coz we all r grown up here.
-Wild , STFU coz this doesn’t concern u. :D

Oh god , cant we all just get along.
Group hug everybody. :D

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I really dont get some people....Milan has been linked with a young promising defender which is really good cos I have watched him many times and they still bitch about that :rolleyes: :head: :head:

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:

LOL! sorry bro can't stop writing in blue, some have sigs, others avatars, i blue font, btw i can take care of myself (gang-ups seem to be the thing here) without the justification of a mod's PM backing :rolleyes: :head: . public forum, if no one wants to get anything back or get messed with, too bad, he/she shouldn't post anything. you guys would never last a real life "friendly" football discussion without getting physical believe me.
i just get pissed with shameful lies with the sole purpose of impressing people, can't stand it, never did & never will. since this is going overboard (again) i pass.

Last edited:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Wild said:

I respect this. But I'll back up whoever I want too. Some people need to be put in their place and that requires several members getting each others back.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevy_007 said:
LOL! sorry bro can't stop writing in blue, some have sigs, others avatars, i blue font, btw i can take care of myself (gang-ups seem to be the thing here) without the justification of a mod's PM backing :rolleyes: :head: . public forum, if no one wants to get anything back or get messed with, too bad, he/she shouldn't post anything. you guys would never last a real life "friendly" football discussion without getting physical believe me.
i just get pissed with shameful lies with the sole purpose of impressing people, can't stand it, never did & never will. since this is going overboard (again) i pass.
People don't like you because you tell them their wrong when you are infact wrong also, except your always wrong due to your self proclaimed knowledge on some game called "soccer", where as we discuss football, calcio or futbol. The blue writting just makes you look like an attention grabbing twat. ;)

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Wild said:

hmz very strange...why you tell them what to do in this forum!? ;)

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
SempreRossoNero said:
that's ALL?

what about all the other defender prospects? :D
Just thought the same I thought Why stop with only De Jong let's buy another young defender:)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:

Totally agree!! :D Merry Christmas haha

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
menon_inc said:
Totally agree!! :D Merry Christmas haha
i am not agree....everyone can do what he wants in this forum.

BTW merry christmas from me too

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:

* FREEDOM *

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:

Chill man..he was only joking! Otherwise he wouldnt have included his name in it :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
cuore said:
I respect this. But I'll back up whoever I want too. Some people need to be put in their place and that requires several members getting each others back.
But bro , this will ruin the fun of this forum if we gangs up on each other.
We should all discus opinions & never ppl.

I just hate us turning into separated groups with members “getting each others back”.
2day am with Tsar , 2morrow I might b with Shevy & the after I will b with u.
It’s a matter of opinions & nothing is personal.

Anyway , m not gonna argue with u about it & feel free 2 do what u want.