Milan-Parma Serie A..Week 33 - 23/4/05 (20.30)

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
wow I'm so glad we won 3-0 and Got 3 points and I'm glad to see
Kaka is scoring again .this win was very important to us espacialy as we
are going in important game in champion league . I hope juve to lose and
drop 3 point so we be a head of them but if they win May 8 will
only annoused the team to win scudetto and I'm positive that our captin
Maldini will cary the cup

Forza Milan

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Congratulations!

Forza Milan

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What exactly was the purpose of Parma's presence on the pitch ? To add decorative colour contrast ? :o

Apart from maybe 10min (altogether), from all relegation contenders Parma looked the one least willing to make life a little difficult for Milan + easier for themselves (unless they consider Serie B easy :D ). So yea, with no excuses left for applying rigid defensive concepts Milan appeared refeshingly attack-minded for longer periods, but let's not overenthuse, Parma last night was a poor man's Lecce defense-wise, with a crap attack... For the 2 or 3 chances they had, we had Dida.

I feel the pleasing 3-0 score justifies dispensing a moderate dose of praise to Nesta, Rui, Kaka', Cafu, JDT + even Seedorf who actually made 2 nice accelerations + won 2 balls so I won't hold his errors + selfish shots against him *this time* :tongue:

Lastly, BENTORNATO PIPPO :devil:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stam :D

Indeed he didn't look injured at all + the substitution seemed rather rushed, so my first thought was word came out that if he finished the match he had to take a dope test + so he was taken off precautionarily ;)

In any case I'm not surprised those thigh muscles are injury-prone.

1191438578.jpg

Last edited:

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Praise for Milan players?? Are you OK, Passion?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cagney said:
Praise for Milan players?? Are you OK, Passion?
Very much. I fairly often praise them, but u like all the rest practise selective reading :o

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
I think it was a easy win,Parma was really bad.

FORZA MILAN!!

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
easy win as I hoped

I think we'll have easy life with PSV as well. I'm way too optimistic about that match

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
Stam :D

Indeed he didn't look injured at all + the substitution seemed rather rushed, so my first thought was word came out that if he finished the match he had to take a dope test + so he was taken off precautionarily ;)

In any case I'm not surprised those thigh muscles are injury-prone.
I think Ancelotti wanted to rest Cafu so he chose (again...ARGH) to play Stam on the right, where he sucks. He then realised Stam is no good in that position and replaced him with Cafu. Stam wasn't obviously injured, nor was he happy when he was replaced.
I wanted to add that I also think that Parma didn't put up a fight against Milan. It's like they wanted Milan to win. I guess Gilla told them not too create problems for his future club.:D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
I think Ancelotti wanted to rest Cafu so he chose (again...ARGH) to play Stam on the right, where he sucks. He then realised Stam is no good in that position and replaced him with Cafu. Stam wasn't obviously injured, nor was he happy when he was replaced.
Well.. would it have mattered that he sucks in that position ? ;) We could have fielded Costacurta + Esajas + Pancaro in a 3man defense + probably wouldn't have conceded a goal...

r3dman said:
I wanted to add that I also think that Parma didn't put up a fight against Milan. It's like they wanted Milan to win. I guess Gilla told them not too create problems for his future club.:D
I had this feeling throughout the match... WTF is he doin ?.. Can't have lost his form.. He must be on our payroll.. :D

MS_PAINT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah; Boban; Seva; Kaka; Maldini; Raul
where i can find some fresh pictures
like this from game against parma

and this videos are fantastic

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ics_rk said:
FORZA MILAN!! Good game and result! Can't wait Milan match against PSV (since I just can watch CL matches only :(....) Hope that Lazio can do something against Juve!!
They almost did, but referee was Juve minded and didn't call a penalty... Can't say much because we too had had this kind of help during the season. Nedved score a beatiful goal, nothing fishy about it, not this time at least. LOL.
Hope the fight will be to the end...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Man! I turned off the T.V like at the 82 minute and they were still 0-0, so close!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Passion for *9* said:
Very much. I fairly often praise them, but u like all the rest practise selective reading :o
Hahahaha that must be the morphine kicking in

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Really pleased for Cafu to score and also for Pippo to make an appearance. What an amazing welcome he received aswell. I am dissapointed though because i do not want to see Parma in Serie B.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Hahahaha that must be the morphine kicking in
Don't project your own drug abuse on other people.

Of course I won't gush all over a crap performance like u do, *I* have my senses together.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Does anyone know why Sheva was making such a fuss about being brought off? Seems a bit pathetic to me! Any ideas anyone?

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
jufe again wins....;(((((((
the refere is.................
forza milan

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
pippoinzag}{i said:
Does anyone know why Sheva was making such a fuss about being brought off? Seems a bit pathetic to me! Any ideas anyone?
I think all the hype that he is the Golden Ball Winner has gotten to his mind he should change his attitude in the game and when ever he gets taken off or the club should fine him or even ban him, Milan dont tolerate that kinda shit

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Don't project your own drug abuse on other people.

Of course I won't gush all over a crap performance like u do, *I* have my senses together.

I gush over crap performances pfft looks whos talking mate you just about critisize every bloody player every week

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
pippoinzag}{i said:
Really pleased for Cafu to score and also for Pippo to make an appearance. What an amazing welcome he received aswell. I am dissapointed though because i do not want to see Parma in Serie B.
Same here. I hope Pippo can play more in the coming games and both Pippo and Sheva start to score again.

It's a bit pathetic :head: to see how Parma is doing in this season. I really enjoyed watching and liked Parma when there were Cannavaro, Buffon, Thuram, Veron and Crespo. After their leaving, those young players actually were quite energetic and could sometimes give us surprises. But they didn't do that anymore. I hope to see Prandelli being the coach again. He's the only one I think who suits Parma the best.

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
pippoinzag}{i said:
San Paolo said:
I think all the hype that he is the Golden Ball Winner has gotten to his mind he should change his attitude in the game and when ever he gets taken off or the club should fine him or even ban him, Milan dont tolerate that kinda shit
Shevchenko Apologises To Ancelotti
4/25/2005 10:52:00 AM www.goal.com
Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko has apologised to coach Carlo Ancelotti after reacting angrily to being substituted in the win over Parma at the weekend.
"I made a mistake," said the Ukrainian, who was replaced by Filippo Inzaghi.

"It was just that every striker wants to play as much as possible because I felt that I could score more goals in the match."

Shevchenko will start the Champions League semi-final first-leg against PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday.

Forgive him, forgive him. He knew he did something wrong. Let's don't forget what he's done for Milan in years

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Cescania said:
Shevchenko Apologises To Ancelotti
4/25/2005 10:52:00 AM www.goal.com
Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko has apologised to coach Carlo Ancelotti after reacting angrily to being substituted in the win over Parma at the weekend.
"I made a mistake," said the Ukrainian, who was replaced by Filippo Inzaghi.

"It was just that every striker wants to play as much as possible because I felt that I could score more goals in the match."

Shevchenko will start the Champions League semi-final first-leg against PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday.

Forgive him, forgive him. He knew he did something wrong. Let's don't forget what he's done for Milan in years
So he should apologise, that excuse aint good enough either in my opinion. Still we have to put it behind us and focus on tuesday now.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah, I knew there was sth waiting to be criticized, dunno why I forgot it.. Sorry, it won't happen again ;)

Sheva.

He was bitching throughout the match when Kaka', Seedorf etc attempted shots instead of serving him. Then his phony hug for Pippo followed by his cynic remarks towards Ancelotti. Don't know if the Ballon d'Or has gone to his head, he really should show a bit more respect for the coach + his team mates + not take everything for granted. As for being robbed of the chance to score, well, he had 80 minutes. Fuck that egoism ! :o

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
of course Passion.. that was very stupid and arogant, i wasn't expect that from him. now I heard he apologised, that's good. didn't scored in 80 minutes and we also need to rest him a little for PSV game..

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
All though I don't like it when teammates argue, Seedorf at times, looked like he'd never pass. And in the beginning there were a couple of times when he should have laid it off to someone else instead of shooting.

If I remember correctly Sheva hasn't scored in a league game since February combined with the way Parma were playing I think he had it in his mind that he had to score especially before the game vs. PSV. He was just trying to do too much. He acted like an idiot, but corrected himself later, so things should be fine.

If I was Ancelotti I would have taken him of as well. It was obvious that Parma weren't going to even break a sweet trying to wi, so we might as well save some of his energy for PSV on Tuesday.

Boy did Parma look bad!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Ah, I knew there was sth waiting to be criticized, dunno why I forgot it.. Sorry, it won't happen again ;)

Sheva.

He was bitching throughout the match when Kaka', Seedorf etc attempted shots instead of serving him. Then his phony hug for Pippo followed by his cynic remarks towards Ancelotti. Don't know if the Ballon d'Or has gone to his head, he really should show a bit more respect for the coach + his team mates + not take everything for granted. As for being robbed of the chance to score, well, he had 80 minutes. Fuck that egoism ! :o
First of all Seedorf did need and did deserve scolding for his continuous attempts to shoot the poor birds in the sky, it was only after Sheva talked to him that he started to co-operate and Milan were able to find the net :rolleyes: Otherwise he would've continued his silly individuality show which was getting on everyone's nerves, that I BET YOU ;)
As for the 'phony' hug, I'm not really sure if you have super natural abilities that allow you to read inside one's heart and tell whether he's being phony or not, but you ought to know that Sheva's got no reason to be phony when hugging a teammate who's been out for ages ... His anger was towards Carletto and he let it out against Carletto, Pippo's got nothing to do with it :o
I know that he's an angel and everyone's expecting him to be one for all along ( :D ), but people make mistakes, some of them continue making them while others realize what went wrong ... I think Sheva belongs to the second category now after apologizing and there's no need to make a big deal out of a small thing ...

At least he looks cute even when he's mad :D

FORZA SHEVAAAAAAA!!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
channel4.com

"Milan’s Andriy Shevchenko has apologised to boss Carlo Ancelotti for reacting angrily to being replaced in the win against Parma.

The Ukrainian striker wasn’t happy at his substitution in Saturday’s 3-0 victory and made his feelings clear to the tactician.

"His reaction did bother me," admitted Ancelotti. "Just as much as my decision to bring him off bothered the player.

"Everyone only saw the first part of our debate though, the second was completed in the changing room.

"Shevchenko came out of the locker room with a black eye and you all know why," he joked. "Nevertheless, we have sorted everything out."

The current European Player of the Year also insisted that his relationship with the Coach was now back to normal.

"I made a mistake," said the forward who was swapped for Pippo Inzaghi during the fixture. "Ancelotti was right and perhaps I deserved a punch in the face…

Shevchenko, despite the little tension with Ancelotti, will start in Tuesday’s Champions’ League semi-final first leg against PSV Eindhoven.

Meanwhile, a similar incident occurred at Fiorentina when Fabrizio Miccoli reacted with anger after being replaced by Valeri Bojinov against Bologna.

"I explained to Miccoli that he looked a little tired to me," explained boss Dino Zoff.

What the hell is wrong with these boys? I mean especially Sheva. Is he trying really hard to f*** up the atmosphere that Carlo built, not that Seedorf hasn't tried with his individualism. This isn't the first time that Seedorf and Sheva are not getting along. If you remember in the match with Shaktior in Donetsk, Sheva was very angry throughout the whole game with Seedorf, and at a free kick they pushed each-oder, while making up the wall, and I don't think it was a friendly thing. And what the hell is it that "I deserved a punch in the face". Did Ancelotti hit Sheva? Or is it just self criticism?

Schedule