The Anime/Manga Thread II

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GOAT:proud:

Also ignore Tfat.... he thinks that the shit after the Koyoto Arc is cannon. Messi fans aren't usually known for their taste :lol:

What we, the fans want to see is the Enishi revenge arc getnimated a

After the Shishio arc, the rest is just fillers....although I liked the Shimabarra (Amakusa Arc) and the Knights arc wasn't half bad either.

I'm just into Claymore and I think it's pretty decent....can anyone recommend other shit for me?

Yep. I remember it being filler episodes after Kenshin and Shishio's fight. They should have stopped it at ep. 62/63 (can't remember exactly which one was the last episode of the Kyoto Arc)

But what kind of anime you looking for? If it's more Samurai anime then watch these:

- Samurai Champloo
- Sword of the Stranger
- Samurai 7

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
ronaldosplit_468x290.jpg

This picture accurately reflects leaf's taste in footballers and anime.

One on the right actually looks a bit like Neymar :lol:

Fatron :proud:
He wanted to fuck over his successor :devilcon:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
GOAT:proud:

Also ignore Tfat.... he thinks that the shit after the Koyoto Arc is cannon. Messi fans aren't usually known for their taste :lol:

What we, the fans want to see is the Enishi revenge arc getnimated a

After the Shishio arc, the rest is just fillers....although I liked the Shimabarra (Amakusa Arc) and the Knights arc wasn't half bad either.

I'm just into Claymore and I think it's pretty decent....can anyone recommend other shit for me?

Claymore, :thumbsup::proud: . Are you watching or reading? I recommend the manga, the anime goes off track at some point.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He wanted to fuck over his successor :devilcon:
Meanwhile, all of Messi's successors surpass him when they turn 14 :o
Claymore, :thumbsup::proud: . Are you watching or reading? I recommend the manga, the anime goes off track at some point.
Watching....I only read RK and Berserk

In other news...is "Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito" any good? LeLouch of the Rebellion was pretty good but I dunno about this one

I would ask Jammin....but after he made me watch that all tranny highschool thing....:rolleyes:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Forgot to mention

Pharoah- do you want that lap top

I am buying one for you if you need one

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Hard for a banned member who literally cannot post to respond to an offer, eh general? I dont know why you keep doing it :lol: are you expecting them to magically get unbanned and respond to the many posts youve written about them

Whats Einsteins famous quote, insanity is repeating something multiple times and expecting a different result?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hard for a banned member who literally cannot post to respond to an offer, eh general? I dont know why you keep doing it :lol: are you expecting them to magically get unbanned and respond to the many posts youve written about them

Whats Einsteins famous quote, insanity is repeating something multiple times and expecting a different result?

Hmmmmmmmm.........................

:D

So, you need/want that laptop or not.

Hint: I'm good for it. Free new laptop. Just say the word.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's a lose/lose, Pharaoh.

Give in to your inner pubes

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
homelessness...

Ive never been homeless and im thankful to never be in that situation. Having people walk by staring at you in sheer disdain thinking "why cant he/she get a damn job" when they cant even get clean clothes let alone a decent shower to show up looking halfway presentable enough to get a job. Forced to beg for whatever little money then forced to prioritize between whatever bad habits they developed and sustenance. I can think of few worse scenarios in life

If you truly gave that homeless man food, i've gained quite a bit of respect for you.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Derpu I finished Anohana and it was extremely good.

The ending theme is beautiful and on par (if not better) than My Most Precious Treasure in Angel Beats.

I would post the complete song but all of them have spoilers from the series.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ive never been homeless and im thankful to never be in that situation. Having people walk by staring at you in sheer disdain thinking "why cant he/she get a damn job" when they cant even get clean clothes let alone a decent shower to show up looking halfway presentable enough to get a job. Forced to beg for whatever little money then forced to prioritize between whatever bad habits they developed and sustenance. I can think of few worse scenarios in life

If you truly gave that homeless man food, i've gained quite a bit of respect for you.

I actually went out and bought a dude breakfast...

Outside of treating you like a kid brother, I actually am extremely charitable and generous outside of this E persona.

With that said, the people that say "why can't you get a damn job" are idiots

A massive ratio of homeless people are disabled from a psycho/social perspective and their family gave up on them due to the cost it the stress

Caring for people that don't have is one of the truly rewarding things that I believe people can do.

ok, back to General RnB persona :D

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually went out and bought a dude breakfast...

Outside of treating you like a kid brother, I actually am extremely charitable and generous outside of this E persona.

With that said, the people that say "why can't you get a damn job" are idiots

A massive ratio of homeless people are disabled from a psycho/social perspective and their family gave up on them due to the cost it the stress

Caring for people that don't have is one of the truly rewarding things that I believe people can do.

ok, back to General RnB persona :D

Definitely.

However, the one thing I don't like is when homeless people get mad when you buy them food and instead want money for drugs/alcohol or when it's just an act to get money out of people.

There's this one guy near the Wal-Mart I live at who during the day pretends to be physically disabled (limps) and begs for money but when nighttime comes; he runs to his bike and heads home like it's no big deal.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
general's theme song

:lol::lol::lol:

This is all an elaborate exit strategy...

My new job is all consuming...

I will grant some wishes and peace out of RnB....

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
@Derpu I finished Anohana and it was extremely good.

The ending theme is beautiful and on par (if not better) than My Most Precious Treasure in Angel Beats.

I would post the complete song but all of them have spoilers from the series.

this song is actually what piqued my interest to watch the anime :D did the same with Genshiken, Genshiken, Gatchaman, Silverspoon (to name a few) and was not disappointed.

only not-so-good anime that I watched based on the OP/ED song was Blood+
---

on another note, watched Arpeggio of the Blue Steel : Cadenza and Bakuman live action on cinema last week. First one was awesome though I heard it took a different direction than the manga.

Bakuman live action was just a pile of shit. If you loved the manga/anime I think you will hate the movie :lol:

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
General forgot all about the anime purchase?

Steak alone won't cut it bro.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
General forgot all about the anime purchase?

Steak alone won't cut it bro.

Nope. That is DEFINITELY on the agenda

No excuse for the delay... Work is getting in the way

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Literally takes 5 minutes to order it, like 10 seconds tops with Amazon. I expect a better excuse.

:lol:

I'm traveling for work in the NYC and moving to the east coast

I just put in a mail hold for me. I will close on my new home in 2 weeks.

I'll get it done. Relax. :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Meanwhile, all of Messi's successors surpass him when they turn 14 :o

Watching....I only read RK and Berserk

In other news...is "Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito" any good? LeLouch of the Rebellion was pretty good but I dunno about this one

I would ask Jammin....but after he made me watch that all tranny highschool thing....:rolleyes:
Wait what?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this song is actually what piqued my interest to watch the anime :D did the same with Genshiken, Genshiken, Gatchaman, Silverspoon (to name a few) and was not disappointed.

So you saw Anohana too? :D

That Anohana theme is so good that I let it play fully at the end of every episode.

Now I'm watching Genshiken and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou next. Though I have to say Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou seems similar to The Pet Girl of Sakurasou based on the description. :devilcon:

Wait what?

Be honest.

Was it Boku no Pico?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

---

on another note, watched Arpeggio of the Blue Steel : Cadenza and Bakuman live action on cinema last week. First one was awesome though I heard it took a different direction than the manga.

Bakuman live action was just a pile of shit. If you loved the manga/anime I think you will hate the movie :lol:
We watched the 2015 Death Note movie. Pretty shit.