Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Alberto Gilardino from AC Milan to Fiorentina.... wooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D:D:D

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fenerbahçe transfers Emre Belözoğlu. :head:

And looks like Kanoute, too. Not official yet though.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
we may aswell make this a proper thread

amauri to juve
degen to liverpool
bosingwa to chelsea
manucho to man utd
garay to madrid
pique to barca

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Manchester United have agreed a deal with Cardiff for 17-year-old midfielder Aaron Ramsey.

The talented teenager had also been chased by United's Premier League rivals Arsenal and Liverpool, but will now complete a switch to Old Trafford.

Ramsay made 22 appearances for the Bluebirds in all competitions during the 2007/08 season, including a substitute showing in the FA Cup final defeat to Portsmouth.

He is already an established member of the Welsh Under-21 squad, with many expecting him to earn his first senior cap in the near future after he was an unused squad member for the recent trips to Iceland and Holland.

Ramsey will now undergo a medical with United and, subject to personal terms being agreed, will finalise his switch to the UEFA Champions League winners in the coming days.

A short statement on United's official website read: "Manchester United is delighted to announce it has agreed terms with Cardiff City for the transfer of Aaron Ramsey subject to terms being agreed and the player passing a medical."

United's offer is thought to be in the region of £4.5million, with the Red Devils prepared to loan the youngster back to Cardiff as part of the deal.

The Bluebirds were hoping to hold out for £5million, but have been tempted by the opportunity to bring Ramsey back to Ninian Park next season.

Liverpool were also understood to have favoured the loan agreement, but Sir Alex Ferguson has made the first move and landed his first signing of the summer

http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3644660,00.html
------------

the 'next gerrard' apparently :D

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
BA'S RETIRED!?!?!?
noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
still heartbreaking..

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
Abbiati is on Palermo???

Palermo
In
De Melo (Le Mans)
Abbiati (Atletico Madrid)
Liverani (Fiorentina)
Raggi (Empoli)
Lanzafame (Juventus - Co-ownership)
Nocerino (Juventus)

Out
Zaccardo (VfL Wolfsburg)
Barzagli (VfL Wolfsburg)
Amauri (Juventus)

M

Mineiro e Josué

Calcio being weakier. Zaccardo and Barzagli out of Italy, shit. 2 good players that could join Milan.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
It doesn't even show Borriello in Milan. :rolleyes:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please, God, deliver us from these pointless threads. Please.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
SECAUCUS, NJ -- Red Bull New York announced today that Major League Soccer and 2007-08 Spanish La Liga runner-up Villarreal CF have agreed in principle to a transfer fee with Red Bulls forward Jozy Altidore. Altidore must agree to personal contract terms and undergo a physical with Villarreal before the deal can be completed.
from redbull.newyork.mlsnet.com
--------------------------------------
He's 18 years old and I read that the transfer fee was for $10 million, a record for an American player.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
chely said:
SECAUCUS, NJ -- Red Bull New York announced today that Major League Soccer and 2007-08 Spanish La Liga runner-up Villarreal CF have agreed in principle to a transfer fee with Red Bulls forward Jozy Altidore. Altidore must agree to personal contract terms and undergo a physical with Villarreal before the deal can be completed.
from redbull.newyork.mlsnet.com
--------------------------------------
He's 18 years old and I read that the transfer fee was for $10 million, a record for an American player.

out of interest how much did freddy adu transfer to benfica for???

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
siatanhai said:
out of interest how much did freddy adu transfer to benfica for???

$2 million

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
alditore will fail. As talented as he is... he is NOT ready for villareal. Shit he was just a fringe player for ny red bulls. Could have used another year in mls + probably year for a smaller club

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
chely said:
$2 million

lol is that it!!!!!!!!, i thought he would attract more than that, i heard his mother rejected and inter approach when he was younger and couldntspeak for himself :D

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
siatanhai said:
we may aswell make this a proper thread

amauri to juve
degen to liverpool
bosingwa to chelsea
manucho to man utd
garay to madrid
pique to barca
why are barca signing so many center backs? they have marquez, puyol, thuram, milito and abidal and oleguer can play there so why did they sign pique and now caceres i just dont understand these clubs that spend for no reason

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jivara said:
why are barca signing so many center backs? they have marquez, puyol, thuram, milito and abidal and oleguer can play there so why did they sign pique and now caceres i just dont understand these clubs that spend for no reason

i dunno prehaps in anticipation of marquez leaving, thuram getting old but even with them 2 out the picture they will still have 4-5 center backs :conf:

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
SBI reports the fee is "$8 million with a sell-on clause and performance bonuses that could increase the fee to $10 million."

http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_by_ives/2008/06/altidore-sold-t.html

I'm glad to see him go to Europe but I agree with Milano84 that he may not be ready to perform at a high level in La Liga. He has the talent to become the top American player by the time the 2010 World Cup rolls around but his development seems to be in neutral right now. It could be part fatigue and part distractions due to all the transfer rumors (Real Madrid was following him not long ago). I hope it's fatigue/distractions and not attitude/work ethic for his sake and USA soccer's sake...

There was an article on ESPNsoccernet recently talking about Altidore's recent struggles...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=541101&root=mls&&cc=5901

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
have barcelona signed seydoe keita from sevilla i cnt find confirmation

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it seems Farca is going to sign Alves..

Barcelona has closed the recruitment of defence of Seville Daniel Alves, after finalizing the terms of negotiations that began months ago. The Blaugrana Seville to pay an amount close to 30 million.

The signing is not official yet, but the agreement between the clubs is total and the announcement by both entities is a matter of hours.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=h...606dasdasftb_16/Tes&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=es&tl=en