The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Today's edition of the Gazzetta dello Sport tells this morning what is behind the rebirth of André Silva:

1. First of all, there is his girlfriend Sara Rodrigues, model, fashion blogger and chemical engineer: the two live together in a nice apartment in CityLife and with them there is also the dog Samoyed.
  2. In recent months, the Italian of the Portuguese player has also improved considerably, which now understands our language perfectly and speaks it discreetly (this allows him to better understand the indications of Gattuso and to communicate with his teammates.)
  3. There are also matters concerning football and the field: the former Porto player likes to work in the gym, not only in Milanello, but also in a VIP room in the center from Milan. In these months, the Portuguese striker has also worked hard on the fields of the Sports Center in Carnago, where he tried to improve his technique and his understanding with his team mates.

Fucking brilliant sports-journalism at it's best. You know, those are the same guys who invent all that stuff some people here fall blindly for without thinking twice or using their common sense :proud:

idiots ruining football.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sara looks hot ... and it somehow feels like she is the one with balls in their relationship.

I don´t really like Reina as player but as a short term solution he is definitely ok.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Andre Gomes links are amazing.... this is the top class midfielder for Milan. Hope the links are true

someone who clearly has never watched him play ^

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/sararodriguesss/

not impressed...pretty underwhelming

DYKEEytV4AEGGd2.jpg:small

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that he's brilliant regarding making you earn the most money possible. I don't agree that he's a brilliant agent overall. His controversial ways often bites his players in the ass. Some potential clubs even refuse to work with him.

An agent's most important job is to take care of all nonfootball related issues of a player such as salary, offers, contracts, sponsorships and and and. A player can only give his best when he can focus 100%-ly on the pitch, on his training-sessions and on his team.

Do you think Donna is 100% focussed on the pitch? Or Pogba? Or Balotelli? Or Verratti?

True, they earn a shit load of money. Well done in that regard Raiola. But they don't win titles, they won't be adored by it's fans and they won't be remembered. Most of the time they are in trouble, under medial attacks and getting as bitchy as their agents. I wouldn't say they are living a good time. Sometimes money just isn't all in live when you can't enjoy what you are doing.

TBH, maybe with some exceptions, if you'd ask a footballer – even a wc-top-earner-footballer – if he'd want to earn the one or another million less but in return avoid all that circus around them and win some trophies who matter, he'd agree.

:conf: Both Pogba and Verratti won titles last year and they’re adored by millions, even by people that don’t support their respective clubs - the people in this forum being a perfect example of this.

Donna was destined to be a big part of the media circus as soon as he became Milan’s first choice GK as a teenager. Raiola of course played a part in this, but it’s also just how the football press works - young talents with success equal better articles.

I agree that money isn’t all and that a lot of players value silverware over salaries. However, the fact is that being Milan player doesn’t guarantee you trophies anymore, the fact is that Donna chose a high salary at Milan over a high salary at a top club that would also guarantee silverware - actually a big act of loyalty if you ask me.

I’m not saying I think Donnas abilities and performances justify his high salary, but the top clubs of Europe seem to think so, so why should he settle for any less at Milan?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by calciomercato.it, Milan, in view of the upcoming summer market, will have to go hunting for a top-level attack. The temptation is Edison Cavani, who will probably leave PSG.

His transfer fee wouldn't probably be to out of this world considering he's over 30, but he'll probably want a high salary. He would definitely be a CF that would tip the scales though. If he left PSG, I don't really see many big clubs that need a CF. Maybe Real Madrid, but I would guess they would go for someone younger.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
As reported by calciomercato.it, Milan, in view of the upcoming summer market, will have to go hunting for a top-level attack. The temptation is Edison Cavani, who will probably leave PSG.

His transfer fee wouldn't probably be to out of this world considering he's over 30, but he'll probably want a high salary. He would definitely be a CF that would tip the scales though.

Draxler+cavani+30 for Donna

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

His transfer fee wouldn't probably be to out of this world considering he's over 30, but he'll probably want a high salary. He would definitely be a CF that would tip the scales though.

Yeah, PSG can return that 2012 favor. They pay us 50+ for Dolla and have to take Kalinic as part of the deal in return for Edinson.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:conf: Both Pogba and Verratti won titles last year and they’re adored by millions, even by people that don’t support their respective clubs - the people in this forum being a perfect example of this.

Sorry – I wasn't clear enough :). Yeah, Pogba won Serie A titles, true. They both didn't win anything meaningful besides some national cups last year and I don't count baguette league title as something memorable.

And what I nead by «love»: Pogba was adored before by Juventini when he said things like «I will stay with those who believed in me other than a certain english club», then Raiola moved him in very shady ways to ManU. He became another mercenary like many of Raiolas clients and Juventinis in 10 years won't talk about him like they talk about Nedved or Del Piero.

And currently, ManU-Fans don't like him that much, he's critisized way more than praised, and the moment Raiola moves him away from ManU (probably next summer) the fans will forget that he ever played for them.

And yeah for Verratti I think the arguments are very similiar.

Donna was destined to be a big part of the media circus as soon as he became Milan’s first choice GK as a teenager. Raiola of course played a part in this, but it’s also just how the football press works - young talents with success equal better articles.

Same thing here. Donna was adored, loved, people went crazy for him and his shirts and newspapers hyped him as our next bandiera and future captain à la Maldini.

And then Raiola came along. And the way people talked, hyped and looked at him changed within hours. Literally.

In my eyes that's a big fuck-up. Raiola is not only responsible for making Donna earn a shit ton of money. He's also responsble for keeping all those distractions away from him. That's his job at the end of the day. He is his agent, not his bank. And he failed. Like he failed with a lot of his top-clients.

I agree that money isn’t all and that a lot of players value silverware over salaries. However, the fact is that being Milan player doesn’t guarantee you trophies anymore, the fact is that Donna chose a high salary at Milan over a high salary at a top club that would also guarantee silverware - actually a big act of loyalty if you ask me.

I’m not saying I think Donnas abilities and performances justify his high salary, but the top clubs of Europe seem to think so, so why should he settle for any less at Milan?

Maybe. For me the bigger sign of loyality was to sign a renewal without release-clause and against the will of Raiola.

That said it still baffles me that Gigio holds on to an agent who obviously hurts him more than he benefits from. I mean c'mon, it's not like only Raiola could find him a club who pays him royaly and gives him a bigger guarantee for silverware than we do atm. But it's only Raiola who's able to make one of the most loved players of past 10 years go from golden boy to Dollarumma within 24 hours.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
andre silva is way out of her league...lmao at that article citing her as a reason for his "rebirth" after one goal

if anything she most likely is contributing to his disappointing performances

protect andre silva, where is the veline

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Draxler+cavani+30 for Donna

Cavani + Di Maria (Mendes guy) for the Donnarumma bros and you got a deal :lol:.

Draxler + Di Maria + Adrien Rabiot for Donarumma (Both)

And i'm happy.

Why no Aréola in that swap-deal? Aréola or Trapp, both would be very futurable options in case Donna leaves.

And I don't like Cavani that much. Seems like a diva, a troublemaker who needs to be the star of the team in order to feel comfortable. I hoped we're over that type of characters tbh. ;)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
50 thousand followers
"fashion blogger"
no pictures with andre silva on ig.....

KilOIGN.png

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Why no Aréola in that swap-deal? Aréola or Trapp, both would be very futurable options in case Donna leaves.

And I don't like Cavani that much. Seems like a diva, a troublemaker who needs to be the star of the team in order to feel comfortable. I hoped we're over that type of characters tbh. ;)

Because we have a young keeper with very high ceiling plus the only French keeper I wanted at Milan was Bernard lama

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Cavani would definitely be the star of the team at Milan.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Yes to Cavani.

Would be a great, relatively affordable short-term solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.