The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
How can anyone still defend montella after the shit show he made with us?

This year alone he is by far the worst coach in the history of milan.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ya single handely, and now he smiled on the sevilla bench while we fought our heart out for any single point left, imagine if only we didnt lose some BS points eariler this season,we should be in top 3 easily atm, i dont need to repeat how crucial it is for us to get top 4 this season, isnt it

i will never forgive montella for what he did to milan, his ******ed smiles after any pathetic defeats, but well someone who is a montella's fan, not a milan fan like localhero80 will think differently i suppose :lol::lol::lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Imagine being delusional enough to think we can beat 2nd placed Manchester United after getting your ass handed to you by 6th placed Arsenal :monto:

Beating Genoa in extra time has done wonders for n00b self confidence :proud:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Mirabelli told Donnarumma about the signing of Reina and that they will not sell Gigio unless he asks to and Milan has no intention of selling him. Reina was told that should Gigio stay, then he will be the backup goalkeeper. [Corriere Della Sera]

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imagine being delusional enough to think we can beat 2nd placed Manchester United after getting your ass handed to you by 6th placed Arsenal :monto:

Who said that??

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
leaf gonna leaf

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

imagine being ac milan fan :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[...]

Overall still not doing very well, Mourinho just absolutely blows, and managed to do worse.

ManU kinda remins me of our last 5-6 years under B&G. Only on a whole different leve quality and budget-wise.

But there are similarities. The squad underperforms since years, no matter who's the coach (Moyes, Van Gaal, Mou...) although it's definitely better on paper. It looks like good players go there and then suddenly turn into crap. We too had that period where players (sure, qualitywise not comparable to what ManU has in his roaster) came and then played like sceared schoolgirls.

Montella took them over ranked 5. and they are ranked 5. now. He had some very bad games but some big wins too (like beatimg A. Madrid two times before losing against them), funny how some people want him to do bad.

In La Liga Montella is underperforming while in the cups he's schooling everyone. Strange.

How can anyone still defend montella after the shit show he made with us?

This year alone he is by far the worst coach in the history of milan.

:star: +1

Although I'd put Pippo in front of Montella in the list of the worst coaches in the history of Milan. Montella at least had a good trackrecord in his first 6 months and he won Supercopa final against Juve who back then was nearly unbeatable, especially in national competitions and moreover in a final.

Brocchi was also quite unwatchable but he didn't had enough time to really implement a personal style of play.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
How many svenskere are on this forum.. enough already -__-

Poor Danskere feeling encircled :o

I'm not Swedish bruh, only thing related to Sweden is my last name and even that's a stretch :lol:

I'm 100% Yugoslav... so I guess I'm half Swedish? :monto:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli told Donnarumma about the signing of Reina and that they will not sell Gigio unless he asks to and Milan has no intention of selling him. Reina was told that should Gigio stay, then he will be the backup goalkeeper. [Corriere Della Sera]

wonderfull news if true. Perfect set-up for next year: Donna 1st gk and Reina 2nd gk for all cups. Magnifique! :proud:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

so obv playing into 'DONNARAIOLA x HATERS 2-0'

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All cups? I wouldn't use him in Europe tbh(well he can have the odd game vs small teams). Not because I don't trust his skill but it's more about getting Donna the big game experience against foreign teams.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
wonderfull news if true. Perfect set-up for next year: Donna 1st gk and Reina 2nd gk for all cups. Magnifique! :proud:

Its quite the opposite, what Mirabelli is doing is fan manipulation 101. He said that Dona will leave only if he asks to leave.

The bold part loosely translated means, Dona will ask to leave and he will then say something among the lines: we are a classy club, we won't hold anybody here against their will.

Reina will be our top GK next season, we don't have any money for transfers, and their hoping that they will get top $ for our $.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All cups? I wouldn't use him in Europe tbh(well he can have the odd game vs small teams). Not because I don't trust his skill but it's more about getting Donna the big game experience against foreign teams.

Sorry I meant coppa as Coppa Italia games :).

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poor Danskere feeling encircled :o

I'm not Swedish bruh, only thing related to Sweden is my last name and even that's a stretch :lol:

I'm 100% Yugoslav... so I guess I'm half Swedish? :monto:

What, so you don’t live in sweden?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Did you guys even realise by spending 6 Million gross on Pepe Reina, Mirabelli has
1) saved the club from spending inflated sums of money on Donnarumma replacements
2) keep telling raiola to go find clubs who would pay 100 million
3) if Donna does stay, all he has to do is pay a decent backup player 6 million in squad cost to guarantee a payout of 100 million

Mirabelli just played a masterstroke.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its quite the opposite, what Mirabelli is doing is fan manipulation 101. He said that Dona will leave only if he ask to leave.

The bold part loosely translated means, Dona will ask to leave and he will then say something among the lines: we are a classy club, we won't hold anybody here against their will.

Reina will be our top GK next season.

Hm, I thought quite a while about this possibility.

So if you were right it would mean that Milan wants to sell Donnarumma because he's the player who guarantees us the biggest profit – he cost us something like 100K and we'd sell him for hopefully >60M. More than missing out on CL would cost us. And to keep face infront of fans F&M will make it look like Donna asked to be sold.

Possible scenario.

I still think that the management is honestly more interested in keeping Donna as a very marketable face for future Milan than on cashing on him. And this is why I think so:

Donna is young, Italian, talanted and from the own youth sector. Perfect profile for our Marketing. Our management has repetetly said how important the brand is to generate more earnings. Reina is not at all a marketable profile if you ask me. Solid on the pitch, but not marketable.

So if the management was seriously willing to replace Donna I'm pretty sure it would go for another young, talented and preferably Italian goalkeeper. Profiles like Meret or Perin come to my mind.

One more thing: Everybody suggests that Reina is too good to be 2nd gk. Maybe that's true. However he once willingly transfered to Bayern for a year only to play 2nd fiddle behind Neuer. As long as the cash is right, he doesn't seem to have any issues to play 2nd gk. Since Storari is going to retire we'll need a 2nd gk anyway.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to calciomercato.com, in recent days the AC Milan has met Fabio Parisi, who takes care of Max Meyer's interests in Italy. Milan really likes Meyer, but it will not be easy. On the player there is also Arsenal, looking for a substitute for Wilshere if the English national leaves. Wilshere is also liked by Milan, should he leave Arsenal.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
can we buy paul pogba this summer?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another freebie Milan should look at for the wing is Bernard from Shaktar. Then go sign another winger with transfer funds as well. He could be a free, younger version of Papu Gomez.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Another freebie Milan should look at for the wing is Bernard from Shaktar. Then go sign another winger with transfer funds as well. He could be a free, younger version of Papu Gomez.

Free, versatile and could give our attack some extra bite - what's not to like? Agree, we definitely need to entertain this option.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, why would I? :lol:

Hahah, you mentioned allsvenskan. I thought only svenskere/scandinavians knew about that garbage league.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Did you guys even realise by spending 6 Million gross on Pepe Reina, Mirabelli has
1) saved the club from spending inflated sums of money on Donnarumma replacements
2) keep telling raiola to go find clubs who would pay 100 million
3) if Donna does stay, all he has to do is pay a decent backup player 6 million in squad cost to guarantee a payout of 100 million

Mirabelli just played a masterstroke.

actually quite a smart move tbh
btw it still doesnt solve the root of the problem with dollar, the moaning circle will keep continuing until he gets sold ( as long as his agent is still raiola )

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hahah, you mentioned allsvenskan. I thought only svenskere/scandinavians knew about that garbage league.

How can you talk down on one of the premier competitions in world football? :monto:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According to calciomercato.com, in recent days the AC Milan has met Fabio Parisi, who takes care of Max Meyer's interests in Italy. Milan really likes Meyer, but it will not be easy. On the player there is also Arsenal, looking for a substitute for Wilshere if the English national leaves. Wilshere is also liked by Milan, should he leave Arsenal.

Wilshere + Meyer would be awsome. We could finally get rid of Montoleavo and Mauri.

Status
Not open for further replies.