Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
MaGasTeR said:
he's finished ! hope marek will play left midfielder in the next season.
Noooo, you got it all wrong again man. He is one of our midfielders and guess what most of my friends think Marek should go into defence so we can shuffle Maldini back into the centre and than I regrat that Stam isn't in the team but yeah I can live with that. Seedorf is like any other midfielder of us=>Irreplaceable(srry about the language but can't spell the damn word:))

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
personally i don't like him :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pixiraver said:
he doesn't care anymore,why? Because he has won the Champions League with 3 different clubs and doesn't care if he won or lose it again.
That's a good point. I read a similar theory somewhere else (can't remember where). I guess if you have a large amount of guys on the roster who've already won the CL, the hunger is decisively lacking thereafter because the monkey is already off their back, especially if you've already been spoiled with 3 trophies (in this case, Seedorf). I'm sure that the disappointment from Istanbul wasn't from the fact that they lost the final, but rather in the manner it was done; the loss probably would've been easier to swallow if it were a repeat of '03 instead. But I guess I'm rambling. :)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Personaly Seedorf is great player!

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
I think that is a true point and I agree with it!! But anyway..I like seedorf very much!he is very talented! no one can deny

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaka
In my opinion, one of milan midfielder should be replaced coz it`s kinda boring i think. And the player should be Seedorf replaced with player that more aggressive like Steven Gerrard style

elchino59

Beginner
Reaction score
he's the weaker in the XI ,and i think nobody can say that it's false

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
seedorf is the players with the best technic.He can make pass everywhere in the pitch,he can shoot,he can score.......what do you want from him?

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seedorf is replaceable in the eyes of many milan fans
While ancelotti doesn't care or dare to replace him.

I just want him to move more
Make us believe he's playing the game
Not dreaming his way through it.

I'm not sure about him being talented
To me he is inept.

If he is indeed talented
He is not only incorrigible not to put it to good use
He is also an imbecile.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm tired of reading that he is very talented. Maybe he was in his years at Ajax, where he debuted at 17 + became a national player etc blabla... but that's when he started to stagnate. He never got past that 'talent' stage IMO, never lived up to expectations + delivered consistently becoming a key player in any squad. In the end, his (former) employers were all eager to rid themselves of him. He was a spoiled brat from the beginning, who stopped working when the first big deal was signed. He's clearly in just for the money + the lifestyle + dedicates more time to his side jobs as a motorbike racing team owner + jewellery designer than to the profession that allows him to afford his fancy hobbies.

Yes, he scored 4 or 5 important goals in big matches, but that's not enough to sway me into believing that he's a crucial player for us, he isn't, cos for the rest of the time he just dragged his lazy ass over the pitch doing next to nothing + I refuse to be ignorant of the fact. I despise players like him, who are too full of themselves, have no passion for what they're being paid for + shamelessly display a don't give a shit attitude when so much is at stake + even more shamelessly refuse to take responsibility for constant fuck-ups.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
so true ... :(

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
BMWTaylor said:
That's a good point. I read a similar theory somewhere else (can't remember where). I guess if you have a large amount of guys on the roster who've already won the CL, the hunger is decisively lacking thereafter because the monkey is already off their back, especially if you've already been spoiled with 3 trophies (in this case, Seedorf). I'm sure that the disappointment from Istanbul wasn't from the fact that they lost the final, but rather in the manner it was done; the loss probably would've been easier to swallow if it were a repeat of '03 instead. But I guess I'm rambling. :)
Thank goodness dat somebody understands my point.we need players that r hungry for success not players that r tired of success.

elchino59

Beginner
Reaction score
yes it's true we need players who are hungry of winning,but even if you won in the past,it doesn't mean that you're not hungry anymore...just look at Maldini for an example!

obviously everyone thinks that Seedorf is just too lazy

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
NeSTa_86 said:
seedorf is the players with the best technic.He can make pass everywhere in the pitch,he can shoot,he can score.......what do you want from him?
Totally agree with ya. Love his technique but also what pixi said was a good point and have to agree with him too. He has to be 100% all times and than it is when he feels like playing well when he wants to play football he can lead the team

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why should we want someone hanging around milan
who gives 100% performance on the fields only when he feels like it?

I don't see him having a problem when he's partying 100%
He's technique is applied off the fields here 100%
ALL THE TIME!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
poppy said:
I don't see him having a problem when he's partying 100%

and i assume you know detailed information about seedorf's personal life? :rolleyes:

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Seedorf is a really good player who brings a lot to the Milan midfield. Lazy? I don´t think so if he´s been a regular part of our midfield for years. Cost us the CL final? That´s just silly. Sheva missed the last penalty and a lot of giant chances but I don´t see anyone blaming him...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
any player who doesnt give 100% of what he has should b replaced.
gatu give 100% almsot every game.
so even when he play bad i respect him.

while seedorf i know 4 sure he can play better.
but he is just not motivated enough.
he play like he doesnt care.

ancelotti should bench him till he get this into his head.
and if he didnt get the picture he should b sold.

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Congo Powers said:
and i assume you know detailed information about seedorf's personal life? :rolleyes:

LOOOL!! Seedorf Partying!!! :D :D :D Woohyoo another reason to like him! LOL

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Congo Powers said:

Oh well...... he's been hounding me these past few days :eek:
Not sure it's out of fondness though :D
Ok, you can continue rolling your eyes now :rolleyes:

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I read on the official site that Seedorf is now bald. His new nickname arnd practice is Ghandi. Imagine dat. Kyara..can u do a photoshop image of a bald Seedorf?

:dance:

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
elchino59 said:
yes it's true we need players who are hungry of winning,but even if you won in the past,it doesn't mean that you're not hungry anymore...just look at Maldini for an example!

obviously everyone thinks that Seedorf is just too lazy

Maldini is different, he's the kind of person that will give 100 % no matter what he's doing. I hope to see Seedorf benched for the first few games of the season to teach him that he is not irreplacable.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Anguisette said:
Maldini is different, he's the kind of person that will give 100 % no matter what he's doing. I hope to see Seedorf benched for the first few games of the season to teach him that he is not irreplacable.
Well said Anguisette. Other players continue to prove themselves, but Seedorf just gets lazy and gives the impression he doesnt care if he wins. At least that's how I felt against PSV and Liverpool with his half-assed passes.

Vernetti, Sheva missed the penalty because he tried SO hard! He also missed the free kick and the follow up because he tried SO hard. And he was PISSED about it. If Seedorf half of Sheva's heart he'd be without a doubt one of the best midfielders in Europe. Right now, he isnt even the best on Milan. His free kicks used to be better than Pirlo's. I cant say that anymore, though.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila is without hair xaxaxaxax he looks stupid;)i liked him more when he was with long hair

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Originally Posted by Anguisette
;(((((((( he is good player and i think that in this moment he is Really irreplacable.

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
NeSTa_86 said:
;(((((((( he is good player and i think that in this moment he is Really irreplacable.
true man but towards the end he didnt show it he owed ancelloti big perfomance is he on bench next season or on first team ?????

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
it seems seedorf is not really motivated. in the final against l.pool all midfielders played good except seedorf. and not only in the final also in some other matches against psv for example. he should be on bench for a few games.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
pipa said:
it seems seedorf is not really motivated. in the final against l.pool all midfielders played good except seedorf. and not only in the final also in some other matches against psv for example. he should be on bench for a few games.
He should be on the bench for some other team, maybe Ajax. I think he is lazy and unfit and is only at Milan because he has been in the right place at the right time and won 3 CL. It wouldn't be quite so bad if he was payed accordingly to his work ethic, but he is getting sack loads for nothing :deviliri: