Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
I miss this man so much. Something's just not right when that short bastard isn't on the pitch running after every ball, shoving every opponent, yelling at every ref... there's only one Rino. The biggest regret is that damned injury which made him virtually miss all of last season, I feel cheated out of one last proper season with Rino... he just had that freakish eye injury on the season opener with Lazio then fast forward 7 months later and he's saying goodbye to the curva, it's not fair. We only got to witness him vs Chievo and then Novara in the farewell match. It's not right. We should have had one last full season with Gattuso, or better yet he should have stayed forever. :cry:

Agreed was expecting him to stay for this season and be captain. His departure really surprised me, completly unexpected. Also, Im pretty sure if he was here we would be more stable and Thiago + Zlatan wouldnt go

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
rino scored for sion tonight in a 4-1 loss against basel.

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Rino starts the move @ 1:08

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thx to the Safin fan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_mb5kbiNcBD1r7xliwo1_250.gif

tumblr_mb5kbiNcBD1r7xliwo2_250.gif

:proud:

http://rinocerontebianco.tumblr.com/

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Is he the captain? :eek:

Zafira

Banned
Reaction score
Rino :proud:

Of course he is the captain what did you think he is gonna play second fiddle in a shitty club as a WC and 2 time CL winner?

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino :proud:

Of course he is the captain what did you think he is gonna play second fiddle in a shitty club as a WC and 2 time CL winner?

Not a shitty club anymore
3rd on Swiss League standings :)

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
He reminds me a lot of my dad, I love how he always celebrates the same way, runs like a madman until he gets tackled

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
Is he the captain? :eek:

no suprise a big player who come to relatively unknown team usually end up being captain of the team most famous example is Beckham (before he losing it for extending loan with us twice)

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He should come back here... even for 6 months
Whoop Bojan’s ass for tripping :lol: :fp:

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
what we need a guy with his characters and was regular player in the squad,the reason he not feeing rino gatusso because he rarely played last season and the younger player never really hear him

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
’t
what we need a guy with his characters and was regular player in the squad,the reason he not feeing rino gatusso because he rarely played last season and the younger player never really hear him

I don’t know what youre trying to say but let me remind you that Gattus was injured for around 8 months last season. If he hadnt been injured, I could guarantee you a Scudetto as he always made sure discipline and by that I meant defenders on the field was up in there and filling their role. He wouldnt leave also as he wud still be part of starting XI and there would be no Aquilani, Nocerino or some other overrated CM I am not saying he was a key contribuor but a key individual around the team something thats missing now. Abate looked good around him. The only one in this midfield we have right now that can be taken seriously is Montolivo and maybe Muntari but we cant rely on one or two person. We can say the same thing about Ibrahimovic, he made Nocerino look good, Boateng etc. Anyway thats past lets see the future.

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
’t

I don’t know what youre trying to say but let me remind you that Gattus was injured for around 8 months last season. If he hadnt been injured, I could guarantee you a Scudetto as he always made sure discipline and by that I meant defenders on the field was up in there and filling their role. He wouldnt leave also as he wud still be part of starting XI and there would be no Aquilani, Nocerino or some other overrated CM I am not saying he was a key contribuor but a key individual around the team something thats missing now. Abate looked good around him. The only one in this midfield we have right now that can be taken seriously is Montolivo and maybe Muntari but we cant rely on one or two person. We can say the same thing about Ibrahimovic, he made Nocerino look good, Boateng etc. Anyway thats past lets see the future.

sorry for my bad english what i'm trying to say is we need somebody with his character to disclipine squad, i know he was injured that's why i think he say he's not feeling rino gattuso anymore coz the everyone(those who always late come to training according to him) doesn't respect Gattuso who doen't play because injuries

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorry for my bad english what i'm trying to say is we need somebody with his character to disclipine squad, i know he was injured that's why i think he say he's not feeling rino gattuso anymore coz the everyone(those who always late come to training according to him) doesn't respect Gattuso who doen't play because injuries

Yeah I understood the first time, I just didnt know if you were talking about him or new players

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
Yeah I understood the first time, I just didnt know if you were talking about him or new players

i mean the new players because i don't see Rino will comeback as players, as coach /staff he maybe :tongue:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Gennaro Gattuso took a yellow card off a ref, yellow carded the player himself

and got away with it :proud:

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
Gennaro Gattuso took a yellow card off a ref, yellow carded the player himself

and got away with it :proud:

He's so much more than a boss, he's evrything I wanna be :proud::star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Man I miss him SO MUCH.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
God he is so awesome :D why he had to get old :cry:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Gattuso misunderstood new Milan

Gennaro Gattuso has once more reflected on why he left Milan and has apologised for an earlier outburst aimed at the club.

The midfielder left San Siro this summer after more than a decade in the Rossoneri’s midfield and sat down this week with Guerin Sportivo to reflect on his decision.

“I love Milan. It was a dream that lasted for 13 years. I consider myself an ultra who had the privilege of lifting the European Cup, to wear the captain’s armband and become sixth in the club’s all-time appearances in the field,” he enthused.

“Why am I no longer there? I had a great relationship with the club that I will always be grateful for, but I wanted to keep playing. They made me feel important, but in a different role from that which I wanted.”

This was widely believed to be in a coaching capacity. The midfielder has also previously alluded to a difficult relationship with Coach Massimiliano Allegri as another reason for his departure.

“I have a great relationship with Max. We were teammates, we won a championship together, but when you hear certain words, you find it difficult to digest.

“I have a character that has seen me make many mistakes, but has also allowed me to do a lot of good things, because I am stubborn and proud.

“When I feel I am a failure, I can take it and I will go. I will decide with my family, who love me. I need to feel enthusiastic, wanted for what I can do. This was not possible, so I decided to remove myself from the disruption.

“Do I regret anything? I have not yet left Milan. I feel them inside. During these months I have avoided going home to say goodbye to the people that I love, but only because pandemonium would break out in the papers.

“However, the sentiments spoken about me are nice and respectful, they make me realise that I made the right decision and that it pays to be passionate about the work.”

Gattuso also wanted to make clear on a recent outburst where he described the Milan dressing room last season as ‘anarchy’.

“I was speaking from the heart, but I was wrong. You cannot criticise just because you see dynamics that do not respond to your own code. Ancelotti was right when he told me ‘You’ll see Rino, the players are not all alike, no horse runs like another’.

“Now I understand. The error is in expecting the generation after you to be the same as yours. I did not like the haircut of El Shaarawy’s, nor his eyebrows.

“Maybe now they miss my slaps, but I repeat, I was wrong. He is indeed proving to be a phenomenon.”