Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I saw why Khedira got a red :lol:

Its his own fault, shouldnt have shoved an innocent guy like that.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Di Maria :head:
Of course he aint no Barca so few will comment about his antic.
Come on man, everybody knows Di Maria is a diver. There are 2-3 such players in every team, including Milan. The difference is at Barca there are eleven.

And he did get shoved in the face, unlike a certain Shitquest who does the faceclutch when stepped on his fucking toe.

If anything the Dimaria incident reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW64GJPj_4M#t=00m58s

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Do I need to when 36 person do ?
Yes ? thought so.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Me ?
Shouldnt you ask who post 24/7 about Barca diving than me who sarcastically highlighting on how diving is happening all over not only Barca ?!!!!

Fiero

Reaction score
That's one way to look at it. Another way is that you said you point shit regardless of whatever team it is... you said Di Maria dived but didn't comment on Pato despite defending him in more than 3 posts.

I'm just being a dick but I hate anything Barcelona so forgive me, but I really like you. :thumbsup: :D

Plus I expect you to brain smarter than 95% of the members of this forum. ;)

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Totally agree. It's extremely flawed, and I don't think it can go on much longer. A team like Osasuna can't even get a shirt sponser, partly because of the poor economy, but also cause there's a huge gap between what la liga teams think they're worth, and what the sponsors think teams that aren't Barcelona and Real Madrid are worth. The fact that so many teams can't even pay their wages shows that this league is sinking, they'll need to restructure, not only to make it interesting again, but also to save it imo.

Also Osasuna didn't play their best line-up yesterday, it's so commen these days against both Barcelona and Real Madrid, that it's hardly worth mentioning, but it further shows that the league is broken.

The games between the non-top 2 have very poor audience. This is another reason why it's hard to find a sponsor, they're simply not very attractive. This season the Spanish TV created a lot of new times in the schedule... Some games are on very unusual times. The TV also can change the game times as they want till 10 days before the games. They are trying everything to get more audience.

Here in Brazil, La Liga used to feature in public TV, live and at weekends, sharing the best times in the schedule with Serie A. It's two seasons now that they changed to Premier, so it's only on cable and restricted to gaps in the schedules of Serie A/Premiership. Bundesliga get the lead over them also depending on hte game. One channel simply bought Barça games instead of La Liga...

The TV already pay very few for the little clubs (the low tier gets 12 M/season...), and the low audience is not a good ground to negotiate a better contract also.

Last edited:

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Imo, if there are any players who can take the Piccici away from CR/Messi then it would have to be either Soldado or Falcao.

You can add Negredo to the list. Would be a lovely tandem for Spanish national team.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A small chance for a back to back hattrick for Falcao :proud:

8c72a9aeac2bf3a5d198fb008f68a158.png

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Valencia looking good. I would laugh so hard if they win La Liga. Anti-jinx

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Banega is soooooo good. Get him G :thumbsup:

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
jjajaja midgets mad cause of their draw with valencia...

excellent defending from valencia..just a flaw and barca equalized..anyway...seems like everyone took notes of our game against them...

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Why did the game end at 3:30 mins of injury time? Isn't the minimum the 4 minutes displayed?

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
good game from banega... and looks like rami has settled in well at valencia.. we were linked to him a cpl of years ago

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Banega:star::star::star::star::star:

Valencia did great, but I also think Barca ran a lot less than usual. Fatigued after 8-0 against Osasuna?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did the game end at 3:30 mins of injury time? Isn't the minimum the 4 minutes displayed?

The real question is, how could it be 4 added minutes? Looked like it should be 2, 3 max. Made sense that he stopped at 93:30

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
I hope this season is a better version of La Liga, I don't want to see midgets anymore to lift trophy or their Tarzanic captain.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wish the table would remain like that come end of the season.Actually just Valencia on top,the rest i dont care:D

Valencia can maintain this if they don't muck it up against the smaller/weaker teams. RM dont look great on the road and Barca will have quite a few games to concentrate on come Nov/Dec.

Im very surprised by Atletico Madrid, back to back 4:0 wins and only a goal conceded after 4 games, very unlike them :lol:

Schedule