Francesco Acerbi Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonera is actually better than a lot of the hypes young Italian defenders nowadays. Acerbi for cheap would be great

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
No just no. Stop looking the the bargain bag for wingbacks - get someone decent instead. We have enough benchplayers as it is.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Although I think Acerbi is better than Astori, I dont mind seeing us bring Astori back and sign Chievo's half of Acerbi and keeping him at Genoa for a year to replace Astori, this can be good for everyone especially the players themselves, because one of the two would be at a disadvantage if they both had to compete for a starting spot with Thiago, Mexes, and Nesta, and afterall, although I am sure of Acerbi's value as a player, I think it would be better to see him maintain that form for another season at SerieA before moving forward.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Although I think Acerbi is better than Astori, I dont mind seeing us bring Astori back and sign Chievo's half of Acerbi and keeping him at Genoa for a year to replace Astori, this can be good for everyone especially the players themselves, because one of the two would be at a disadvantage if they both had to compete for a starting spot with Thiago, Mexes, and Nesta, and afterall, although I am sure of Acerbi's value as a player, I think it would be better to see him maintain that form for another season at SerieA before moving forward.

replace Astori?

When did Astori join Genoa?

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
is he a free agent by the end of season or we should pay something to Chievo?!

Diavolo666

Banned
Reaction score
I cant believe Ash hasnt said "Have we signed the fuckwit yet?"
Im dissapoint :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He'll have to grow a beard to take attention away from that mole.

This is an OK look -

8da00b964b509aed867b8a6df464ff1e-30841-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
wonder what berlu has to say about that mole...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏ @Milanello

Reports emerging that Genoa have bought out Acerbi from Chievo for €4m, in order to send him to Milan for a fixed amount or via an exchange.

Braida had a meeting with Acerbi's agent as well as the FIFA-agent Giuseppe Riso yesterday at the restaurant Giannino

Braida, Riso and Acerbi's agent were also at the headquarters at Via Turati before they went to Giannino.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Don't sign Acerbi. Sign Santacroce. :o

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Is Santacroce alive? Anyway welcome Francesco?

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I'd prefer Astori or even Granqvist. They're better and cost less.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does that mean Super Mario will be gone? :cry:

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
Acerbi: "Milan are stronger than Juve, but the Bianconeri are in a better shape at the moment, so they’re the favorites for the Scudetto."

Acerbi: "I'm a Milanista, so it would be fantastic if I could join Milan. But for now, it’s just rumors. I'm not thinking about it."

Acerbi: "If I’ve talked with Paloschi about Milan? We usually talk about women, not about football."

Acerbi: "I hope that I get to play together with Paloschi at Milan next season."

Acerbi: "Paloschi is a great person and a great player. He is Inzaghi's heir."

Acerbi: "Nesta and Thiago Silva are two great masters. They’re fantastic players. I’m inspired by Nesta. He is my idol."

Acerbi: "If I'm ready to become Nesta’s heir? Yes, certainly. I’m ready, but it doesn’t only depend on me."

Acerbi: "Allegri has done a great job with Milan so far. He won the league and he's still in the race for this year's Scudetto."

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score

There is a possibility that one or both may come,since Acerbi can play LB as well.So I wouldn't rule out the possibilty.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
So that explains why he has an ugly mustache

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grow up guys, it's a birthmar, he can't help it

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Cost less? says who? We've tried to sign Astori for the past two years but their president wasn't satisfied with 7-10 mil?!! and that too for a player we still had 50% ownership of till last summer. Acerbi is coming in for 4-5 mil, is two years younger and has as much potential as Astori.

Sometimes I think people complain just to complain...:o

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Whats wrong with that mole, people here talking like they have to kiss him, its a birthmark, its pretty cool actually.

Anyway I like his style of play and his confidence when he says he is ready to replace Nesta... thats really great to see in a defender.