Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Abate symbolizes mediocrity, and Allegri's 2012-13 Milan. When he stops starting, our desire to win will increase.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unbelievable really. His ONLY gift as a footballer is to run. Run run run and nothing but that. Its what made him great during the allegri era. Fantastic work rate. Hes not even a footballer but more of a marathon runner. Now.........he doesnt even track back they way he should.

Is this the lagacy left behind by fat ass seedorf, ronaldinho and co? Complete laziness/perform whenever desired? Seems like it. I wouldnt be surprised if abate was the one gatttuso was talking about.......show up training whenever he pleases because his attitude on the pitch is disgusting.

I never thought id witness the day ignazio abate would be just casually strolling around the pitch looking completely unmotivated. Pemabench please, sell ASAP to PSG before he contaminates de sciglio or something.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Abate: 'Milan must act like men'
By Football Italia staff

Ignazio Abate has urged Milan to “emerge from this difficult moment like men” after a fifth defeat in eight games.

The Rossoneri were beaten 3-2 at Lazio last night, leaving them at risk of being sucked into the relegation zone.

“We didn’t have a great first half, but Lazio found themselves 3-0 up without doing that much,” the full-back told Milan Channel.

“In any case, we didn’t do enough and have to roll our sleeves up, as we cannot slide into certain areas of the table. We mustn’t get involved in these battles, seeing as we are unaccustomed to fighting for certain objectives.

“We have to get unified again and try to play simple football, playing on the counter and taking a provincial approach until we can get a few positive results under our belts.

“There was a fightback from our pride towards the end when we went from 3-0 down to 3-2, but we shouldn’t have to concede three in order to get that reaction. We must emerge from this difficult moment like men.”

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
Serie B or run 100m at the Olympic Games:thumbsup:

brigade

Banned
Reaction score
Even this waste of space has realized we should be more conservative and hit on the counter.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Abate: 'Milan must act like men'
By Football Italia staff

Ignazio Abate has urged Milan to “emerge from this difficult moment like men” after a fifth defeat in eight games.

The Rossoneri were beaten 3-2 at Lazio last night, leaving them at risk of being sucked into the relegation zone.

“We didn’t have a great first half, but Lazio found themselves 3-0 up without doing that much,” the full-back told Milan Channel.

“In any case, we didn’t do enough and have to roll our sleeves up, as we cannot slide into certain areas of the table. We mustn’t get involved in these battles, seeing as we are unaccustomed to fighting for certain objectives.

“We have to get unified again and try to play simple football, playing on the counter and taking a provincial approach until we can get a few positive results under our belts.

“There was a fightback from our pride towards the end when we went from 3-0 down to 3-2, but we shouldn’t have to concede three in order to get that reaction. We must emerge from this difficult moment like men.”

But first you must act like a footballer :o

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I do like abate, but last night really was bad. He looked so uncomfortable on the ball, and has only one move, which is try and burst past someone.

Abate needs to do much better, I almost think he has gotten worse.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We concede goals in transition – notably from when we have to switch from attacking to defending. Players need to focus more both in possession and off the ball. The space between the midfield and the defense is far too large. Allegri needs to get the team playing more compact between the lines.

fpsdr0p

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
acerвιc wιт;1528798 said:
We concede goals in transition – notably from when we have to switch from attacking to defending. Players need to focus more both in possession and off the ball. The space between the midfield and the defense is far too large. Allegri needs to get the team playing more compact between the lines.

The problem with us is our game plan is fucking ********. We play a possession type game (or at least we try) where we thrive on long ball tactics...I mean that right there doesn't make any sense. The game yesterday was the best example of this. Countless of long balls into space the whole game, and our plan did not change at all...

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
I do like abate, but last night really was bad. He looked so uncomfortable on the ball, and has only one move, which is try and burst past someone.

Abate needs to do much better, I almost think he has gotten worse.

He always looks like that

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
He always looks like that

Maybe It was my abate blinders, but I never really noticed him being that bad before.......
Might be due to mattia playing and showing me what an actual footballer does on the ball.

brigade

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe It was my abate blinders, but I never really noticed him being that bad before.......
Might be due to mattia playing and showing me what an actual footballer does on the ball.

I sincerely believe he is playing bad on purpose. he def. is mad at Allegri for benching him against inter and was close to many players who were sold this summer.

should've dumped him to PSG.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I'd love it if we could sell him for the Kolarov transfer fee + difference in wages.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
abate isn't great but he's still the best of the 4 defenders that started yesterday against lazio. abate is a modern full back who's better at going foreward than defending like a lot of other RB. The problem is that the midfield doesn't have enough quality to retain posession and dominate the middle of the pitch. if they did then the whole defence could push up and abate could be bursting into the box and causing havoc like he did in the euros. any modern fullback even the dani alves, fabio coentrao etc would struggle if they were playing as deep as we are and having to take so much pressure. Allegri's ******** 3 CM formation gives the opposition fullbacks too much space, thats why we keep on conceding from wide areas see 2-0 and 3-0 against lazio.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
"FODDER" esp. when sciglio's competition doesnt help him

Fiero

Reaction score
abate is a modern full back who's better at going foreward than defending like a lot of other RB.

Yeah he's great at running with full speed till the pitch ends. I can already tell what Abate will do before he does it, it's always the same thing: run at full speed, cut outside, and either hit the defender blocking him with his cross or cross into the arms of the GK then jog back.

Pathetic excuse for a footballer and an international player.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he has been pretty good lately and has gotten a lot of unneeded hate. He has put at least 2 crosses directly onto Prince's head, and one to Pazzini and they failed to score. He has been playing fine overall.

Since his crossing isnt a strong point, I wonder how he would take the shift to LB, he could still defend pretty well and would be cutting in to his stronger foot, while freeing up DS to play as RB where he is stronger going forward

brigade

Banned
Reaction score
I found De Jong trying too hard to avoid passing the ball to this guy.

And I'm sure all his correct crosses are accidents.

Fiero

Reaction score
he has been pretty good lately and has gotten a lot of unneeded hate. He has put at least 2 crosses directly onto Prince's head, and one to Pazzini and they failed to score. He has been playing fine overall.

When was the last good match he played? Cos it surely wasn't this season or last one. It must have been that Cristiano Ronaldo game which apparently made his career.

Since his crossing isnt a strong point, I wonder how he would take the shift to LB, he could still defend pretty well and would be cutting in to his stronger foot, while freeing up DS to play as RB where he is stronger going forward

Like his excellent covering in the 3rd goal? Or how Antonini and Montolivo had at different times to leave their positions and cover for that fucker?

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Sad to see him flip the ball forward and try to cross, coz everytime that "special" move is foreseen by the defenders. Terribly lacking creativity and improvisation, I very much doubt he will improve any more in the future. Verdict: sell, while he's still regarded as an International player.

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sad to see him flip the ball forward and try to cross, coz everytime that "special" move is foreseen by the defenders. Terribly lacking creativity and improvisation, I very much doubt he will improve any more in the future. Verdict: sell, while he's still regarded as an International player.

Keep him, just move him out of the RB position. The position requires a good understanding of when to attack and when to defend (transition and read of the game.) Unfortunately, Abate is pretty much useless attacking, so why does he go so high on the pitch? I do not know that. I do not think he is awful or great like many people shift their opinion of him; however, I think he could like Rino/Ambro that they were not great technically or gifted passers; however, with the right attitude and place to play he could perform better.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Abate is absolute trash.

Get rid of the limited piece of crap.

He's regressed so much from those solid defensive heights of 2010... now he's a liability and a one-track mind... highest crossing percentage? true... good at crossing at Milan? Nope... in fact, most definitely the worst crosser we have.

Yes. Abate has managed to plummet to such depths that he is quite easily the worst crosser of the ball we have on our team... and he plays RB..

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Abate is absolute trash.

Get rid of the limited piece of crap.

He's regressed so much from those solid defensive heights of 2010... now he's a liability and a one-track mind... highest crossing percentage? true... good at crossing at Milan? Nope... in fact, most definitely the worst crosser we have.

Yes. Abate has managed to plummet to such depths that he is quite easily the worst crosser of the ball we have on our team... and he plays RB..

And the worst thing he has the position locked down due to some hardcore milanista pseudo leader persona he has built up. :lol::fp: It pains me to see anto and abate on the field and de sciglio on the bench, :proud:

Schedule